All Comments on 'I'm My Brother's Keeper Pt. 03'

by Adonisblack1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago

very very nice love the series. please keep it going

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1over 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

Thank you for the kind words and feedback! I’m so glad that you’re enjoying it. I am going to work on part four after Christmas

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Disappointing

Loved this story, but it ended in a pretty fucked way,,, don't you know how to end in a good way

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1over 4 years agoAuthor
It hasn’t ended

Tobytim, I just took a break for the holidays. Part four is coming! Please keep watching.

MhouserMhouserabout 4 years ago
I like the story

I like the story but it's killing it for me with the deceitful Aunt. I'd like to see Vivian beat her ass for the deceitful shit she's doing. I like a story then adding people to their love ruins it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
No Fucking Way...

This story progressed so beautifully until Aunt Genie showed up and ruined both Vi and Joey's relationship,because Genie had her resurrected dead brother back in the flesh with Joey,and she wanted to get her niece Vi out of Joey's life so she could have him all to herself.

Now the talk about Genie's acid abuse and Vi's possible steroid addiction was pointless,especially Vi,I really think both Vi and Joey should cut ties with Aunt Genie and have Vi come clean and tell Joey she fucked Bruce again to protect him and have him forgive Vi and do like Vi said and marry her brother and have his children despite the slight risk of birth defects.

And both Joey and Vi should figure out Genie's scheme and throw her ass to the curb,so the siblings can have a loving incestuous marriage cause they belong together pure and simple.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Well, is there any more over a year now. So l assume no.

What a waste of time. Would have given this another 5, but as it’s unfinished it gets 1/5 instead.

Please finish the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdonisblack1@Adonisblack1
Black male erotica author, hoping to generate interest in my works so that my novels will be worth purchasing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES