I'm My Brother's Keeper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vi? Why don't you go over there and join them? I'm sure that Joey would love that."

"That's just the thing Aunt Genie. I have no desire to do so. I'm so over things like that. When we go out to eat, no matter where that is, or how fancy the restaurant is, he always goes straight for the hamburger side of the menu.

The other day, we went to see a movie, and it was one of those superhero movies."

"What's wrong with that?"

"It was animated."

"Oh."

"And here He is now, on this game with a strange girl who happens to be very attractive, as well as his age and they are enjoying each other's company. While I'd never admit this to anyone else, It can be a bit intimidating."

"Maybe not. Take a look." Genie said.

Just then, another 18 or 19 year old boy walks up carrying three bottles of water. He tags the girl out, and Joey and he continue the game. Once they reach a certain score, they hi-five each other and exit the platform. The other boy tongue kisses the girl; Joey takes the water, opens and drinks it down in one gulp. He wipes the sweat off of his face and smiles and winks at Vivian.

"So do you see? You had nothing to worry about." Genie tells her.

"Yeah."

"Girl! What is really going on?" Genie Asked as she suspected by her niece's tone that she hadn't fully come clean.

"I think that I may have cheated on Joey."

There really is a god.

"You THINK that you cheated on Joey? What does that mean exactly?"

"Bruce blackmailed me into allowing him to fuck me."

"Fuck! What did he have on you? Or better yet, what does he have on you?"

Vivian sigh's and takes her drink and downs it. She then quickly signals the bartender to pour her another one.

"It's not what he has on me. I did it to protect my brother. After Joey kicked his ass for beating on me, Bruce paid some guys that are willing to lie and testify that they witnessed Joey attack him in the alley behind the strip club."

"I'm Curious...Did you fuck Bruce in order to protect your man or your brother?"

"What?"

"It's a straight forward question. You said, "I did it to protect my brother." So do you look at Joey more as a brother or a boyfriend?"

"Sometimes, I wonder. I mean, when he has that monster cock inside of me, he's definitely my lover. Strong, manly, powerful...and yet he can be as annoying or as needy as any other younger sibling. But in a cute sort of way." She said as she blushed a bit.

"Well, you can't stay on defense with this. Let me see what I can do to help you."

"Oh no, Aunty. It's fine. That was a one and done. We kind of shook on it afterwards."

Genie gives Vivian a "bitch please" look. "One and done? And you believed that?"

"He really seemed sincere."

"Oh course he's sincere. He sincerely wants to fuck you again."

"I think that you're mistaken."

"And I think that your naivety is working overtime. He's biding his time. Trust me, he's going to wait until you're not on guard for his advances, and then before you know it. Bam! Bruce is one again playing his trump card in the hopes of dipping into your chocolate thighs."

She ponders the words of her only other living relative besides Joey. Surely if anyone knew the male psyche inside and out, it would be Aunt Genie?

"So what should I do?" Vivian Asked.

"I have an acquaintance who is a P.I. If there's any dirt under Bruce's fingernails, she'll find it. You'll be able to fight fire with Fire. I'm going to reach out to her."

Genie said as she left to make her call in private.

Joey walks back over to Vivian. She watches him approach and thinks to herself, of how handsome he is. She can't help but smile under the belief that he is her's exclusively.

"Are you having a good time Love?" She asks.

He doesn't respond right away...instead, he takes her into his arms, and they share a long and passionate kiss right at the bar.

"I am, but I think that I'd have a better time at home. Those black tights that you are wearing are wreaking havoc on my nether region. I like really need to fuck you."

She smiles in relief. How could she have ever doubted him? He still, despite her insecurities, had eyes for none but her.

"I want to get married Joey. I want to seal this deal by becoming your wife."

"If we become husband and wife, does that mean that we are no longer brother and sister?" He asked.

"Baby, I can't answer that. But if I'm your wife, I wouldn't rightly give a fuck. I want to spend each morning with you being the first person I see when I awake. I want to open my legs and invite you inside of me anytime that you want. And one day, I'd like to carry our child. I dont care how he or she turns out."

"Vi? Are you saying what I think you are?"

She smiles and takes hold of his hand. "Joey Summers, will you marry me?"

Before he can respond, breaking news flashes across the flat screen TV that hangs over the bar.

"We interrupt your regular scheduled programming to bring you some very tragic news...Local inspiring bodybuilder and model Maria Infante was found beaten nearly to death in an alley behind a well known gym. No suspects have been identified, her prognosis is very grim. Family members are on their way to possibly say their last goodbye's."

Joey fights back tears as he takes A sobbing Vivian into his arms in the hopes of comforting his sister/lover.

...

Meanwhile, in a corner of the sports bar, Genie makes her phone call.

"Hello?" The voice on the other line said. "Who is this?"

"This is Regina Summers, is this Bruce?"

"You're Vivian's Aunt. The pornstar right?" He said.

"Former Adult Video actor."

"Whatever. What do you want?"

She laughs devilishly into the phone. "It's not what I want. It's all about you Mr. Beefcake."

"Ok, I'll play along. What do I want?"

"Vivian."

"Vivian and I are done."

"Not because you want to be "done." That's why you blackmailed her into giving you that hot black pussy one more time."

There's a long pause on the line. So long in fact, it makes Genie wonder if they were disconnected.

"Brucie Baby? Are you still with me?" She says seductively.

"I'm here. So, what do you have on me, and what do you want me to do?"

"I have everything on you! I ran a background on you a month ago. You have some serious ties to organized crime, including one notorious Capo named Frank Lorenzo. "

"Fuck!"

She laughs at the irony.

As for what I want. Well...I want you fucking Vivian at least three times a week.

Use what you have on her to get what you want from her. Now see? That wasn't so bad was it?"

"I guess not. But I'm curious, why would you want me to disrupt Vivian"s life in this way? I know that she's met someone else and seems very happy with him. You must hate his fucking guts to attempt this type of sabotage on their relationship."

"Hate him? I love him with every possible part of me."