All Comments on 'I'm Not a Cross-Dresser'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
TigersmanTigersman9 months ago

I would have loved having a sister like this. Great story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

That's hot, AF!

I normally skip cross-dressing stories, but this author is one of my favorites and I give everything posted at least a shot. I'm so, so glad I read this one!

Very "stimulating"... :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrific story, well written. You really shouldn't feel awkward about the small element of cross-dressing, there can't be that many guys with a sister, who haven't slipped on a pair of her panties then jacked off.

A second episode would be good. Maybe she could force him to wear a dress or very short skirt with no underwear, before she'd fuck him again? If she did the same that would enable very fast access.

babaloo92babaloo929 months ago

Awesome big sister! Well written. Good hook at the end.

FreedomBaseFreedomBase9 months ago

What a writer ! The story was great but the ending was extraordinary ! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OK premise.

Good set up.

You do realize , in the beginning, you said HIS underwear was in HER drawer.

Sex is much too rushed.

Needed teasing. Does your girlfriend's breasts look as good as mine? Do her nipples stand out like mine? Does she play with them -- like this -- for you? Is her pussy nicely shaved like mine? Do you like to eat her pussy? Would you like to eat mine?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Change the agreement to the sister allowing him to fuck her, but only while he is wearing her panties, and to make it even more kinky, allow him to get her pregnant if he wears her stockings, if she has any.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx9 months ago

Her being n the pill ruined it for me…. I was hoping that they would get her pregnant. But now that he knows that his girlfriend is cheating, I could see his sister becoming his new girlfriend. So there could still be opportunities for them to make a baby.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2nd part… great story! use of dildos on brother, more slow teasing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Continue with more chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was....'ok'. Not really unique it mysterious, but you handled it acceptably. Someone mentioned the action being rushed, and I must agree. Not a death knell, but not a plus.

Thanks!

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Interesting. The girlfriend cheating felt like it came out of left field and felt weird.

LaurawkLaurawk9 months ago

When an author states their dislike of the topic they write about to the extent that they will not write about it again it's an instant turn off, an author killing time. The first time I have read an introduction that deeply turned me off reading a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-09: The "Rustle 3" repairs finally posted (Merrit/Emmit and soiled pants). The "Rosa" fix is still pending. We're wrapping up edits on a 4-part Incest/Mature piece and then I'll get that posted. Meanwhile, I've had so many new ideas for stories that I can't figure o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES