I'm Not a Cross-Dresser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nuts were churning.

"You know, bro? You've got a pretty nice cock here," she said, licking my dick like a lollipop.

She alternated licking, sucking, and ramming the thing through her mouth - into the tightness of her throat.

I moaned each time she pulled it out of her mouth.

She looked up, into my eyes, and asked, "You want to put it in me?"

I thought I knew what she was asking - but I didn't want to repeat my interpretation back - for fear that I'd ruin any chances of further contact.

"If I let you shove your cock in my twat - one time - what would you give me?"

I stared at her.

"Laundry for a week?" she asked.

I nodded, praying we had a deal. I needed to know what my cock would feel like inside of her incredible pussy.

"What about fucking me - but you have to cum in the towel?" she asked. "A month?"

I hoped my poker-face didn't give me away. I nodded once more.

"She looked at my dick again - like I was the one who had made the offer - and not her.

"Fine. You can take the bra off but you have to wear the panties."

That was the rub.

I looked in her eyes and tried to decide if it was worth it.

She stuck the head of my cock in her mouth and slowly jacked my meat up & down.

If her pussy felt as good as the rest of her, this was going to be life-changing.

I nodded again.

She stood - still gloriously naked. My eyes devoured her Baywatch body as she peeled the bra off of me.

I sighed in relief.

She pointed to the center of the bed.

Her comforter was already soiled with my seed. I guess that would be in the first load of laundry I did for her. That - and the panties I was still wearing.

On my back, she crawled on top of me, spread her legs, covered me, and pressed the head of my once-more-rigid rod against her vulva.

"I don't know if this will fit. If I do this, you have to cum outside - okay?"

I nodded.

She took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

Her nipples were still rock-hard. I thumbed them, pinched and squeezed her areolas, and mauled her fabulous fun-bags. They were the perfect size for my hands - ten times better than Nadine's.

My sister was rubbing the head of my prick around on her vaginal opening - and then stroking me up and down her slit - sneaking it under her clitoral hood for a little Eskimo-kiss - before returning to see if she could pry open the entrance to her holy place.

She caught a stray glob of my jizz with her fingertips, rubbed it up & down her pussy, grasped my cock - and slid it in.

The air rushed out of her lungs.

My vision went spotty and I realized that half of that sound had been my breath venting as well.

"Fuck! You're tight, Jess."

She was moaning - easing her hips up & down a little - getting used to the foreign invader - deep in friendly territory.

I moved my hands from her breasts and caressed every part of her amazing body that I could reach - from her ass to her shoulders.

She leaned down for me to give her face the same treatment and I stole a short kiss.

She stuck her mouth next to my left ear and said, "Make sure you tell me before you cum. It's not a safe day."

I held her face and I kissed her harder as she started bucking her taut twat onto my stiff prick.

Each time her slender frame collided against mine, the fabric of the panties held my balls away from my body - so that they slapped against my sister's taint - just before she finished mashing her cunt down onto my dick.

I wanted the damned things off but loved our bodies touching like they were.

She hadn't been at it long when I called her name - warning her.

"Not yet!" she yelled, gripping my forearms.

"Jessi!" I growled.

"A little more.." she moaned.

"Jessi...!"

"Jaaake...! Oh! Fuck!"

Her vagina started vibrating. She was still fucking me with short, sweet, thrusts - but I swear her pussy was pulsating.

"Jessi! Oh Fuck!"

Her fingers were so tight on my forearms that I was sure I was going to have bruises.

She moaned my name one last time and it was over. My penis started spewing fertile seed into my sister. My baby-maker was buried deep inside of her vagina - dangerously-close to her unprotected womb.

She had said we weren't safe! I had just filled my sister with danger-sauce.

I silently prayed. When I finished, I wasn't quite sure what I had asked God for - to keep me from knocking my sister up - or for my seed to find her egg - and create the most beautiful life on the planet.

My gorgeous sister was kissing the life out of me. She didn't stop until she couldn't breathe. Thankfully, she ran out of air before I did - but it was close.

I held her fabulous body to my chest and whispered, "I'm sorry."

She kissed me once more and started laughing as she climbed off of me.

"I lied," she admitted. "I'm on the pill. You're good. By the way, Nadine's cheating on you."

She unlocked her phone, opened her photos, scrolled down, and handed me the device.

There were a half-dozen pictures - from earlier in the day - of my girlfriend talking to, cuddling, and making out with another guy.

12