All Comments on 'I'm not Angry Anymore'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Very engaging and familiar to me from real life. Enjoyed it.

usaretusaret11 months ago

Not bad, not overly great either.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He says he loved her but yet didnothing to try and help her, was she in the wrong? Yes but he stood by and did nothing the whole time, she was crying for help and he did nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Also, he didn't give access to her parents the grandchild, that is fucki g evil.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He dealt with it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was she in the wrong yes, did he try to help her? No, he cannot take thr high ground.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No one tried to help Marla.

kamdev99008kamdev9900810 months ago

Sad tale of an unguided girl with dead ending

No one... No one including Jimmy ever tried seriously to protect an innocent girl

Heart touching

Rated 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn you, was she a good person? No, did she try to be? I say yes, dod he try to help find guidance for her? No. She cried time after time for help. He failed her just as much as she failed herself, was she fucked up? Yes but she loved him, and he loved her but he never tried to get her help. Fuck you.

GhostdogginGhostdoggin9 months ago

BS she tried to be a good person wether you say so or not. There was not one redeeming quality mentioned about her in this story so you must of known her irl huh? Wasn't his job to get her help and even if he tried its obvious she wouldn't be redeemed until she wanted change. Every chance he gave her she pulled an underhand stunt. He didn't owe her nothing.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

She was an adult who made choices .

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters4 months ago

Really empathetic view on the reality of addiction, Marla was one of those flawed characters.

Addiction isn't a choice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty good story. But you really need an editor. It was kind of fractured and jumped around way too much. Created a lot of distraction for the reader.

BSreaderBSreader6 days ago
A

Very sad story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.