All Comments on 'I'm not Angry Anymore'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclaw11 months ago

What's sad is that there are genuinely self destructive people like her and there's little to nothing ya can do for em then it becomes too late. Even if Jimmy did marry her, she'd still be an alcoholic slut. Just sad about her, and I'm worried for the baby. Marla was clearly still drinking during pregnancy.

JusteenKJusteenK11 months ago

A terribly sad tale. Addiction doesn't care who you are or who you hurt. It's a constant drain on life and love.

kelchakelcha11 months ago

5*

It is not her fault that she was born a psychopath and hurt so many in her short life. She was just too stupid to hide her true self.

Always a joy to see a new story from you.

Thanks

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

A really well told sad story, thank you for writing it, the problem for me, I feel a touch depressed and not remotely swollen!

l0ver0tical0ver0tica11 months ago

Yup, gave it a 5. Good story, dude...

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

She did herself in in the end!

5

johntcookseyjohntcooksey11 months ago

What a sickening sad end for Marla. What a wake of destruction she left. A tragic introduction to the real world for Guinevere, but at least she’s got a good man in Jimmy in her corner.

.

I love the post-story character notes. They’re not my favorite part of the JB44 stories, but a close second at least. I think they’re a reminder to me that every bit player in every story has their own drama/comedy/tragedy in which they are the star standing center stage.

.

Thank you for another new tale.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman11 months ago

She was unfit for life. She was unfit to be a girlfriend, unfit to be a wife, and unfit to be a mother. Some would say this story is in the wrong category as they were not married. She was married just not to him and she was a cheating wife. *****

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgerald11 months ago

Sometime, somewhere, something close to this happened. Good job. 5*

JAFCritic3JAFCritic311 months ago

I know you write for your own enjoyment but sometimes you put out some dark stuff. It’s well written and emotional. Good writing and dialogue. Just a bit dark for me. Thanks for sharing your story.

demanderdemander11 months ago

Sad story. Some people are born doomed. I've met a few. I've also met a few who seemed that way, but weren't, in the end. D

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

Interesting read.

SDN1955SDN195511 months ago

Always a good day when a JB44 story is posted. Very dark, but also, unfortunately, realistic.

Bebop3Bebop311 months ago

Another excellent story, sir.

tangledweedtangledweed11 months ago

Logically, you think that nobody could be as deluded as Marla obviously is. Her multiple attempts at reconciliation are patently false, even to the casual observer. Yet, as unbelievable as Marla's antics are, we all know people in real life that behaved exactly like she does in this story.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper698911 months ago

Very interesting and very sad. I can't say I liked the theme as it was harsh.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Always like a visit back to DeGarde. This tale was a little darker than your usual fare. Maybe it shows you succeeded, but Jimmy's dispassionate demeanor had me feeling the same about all the characters. 4*

BigJohn601BigJohn60111 months ago

Since we both seem to know or are kin to the same type of people, I always look forward to your postings. I must say that this is the shortest story of yours that I have ever read. I liked it and hope you will continue along these lines. Thanks.

Texican1830Texican183011 months ago

Well constructed and written tale. The baby is fortunate her daddy fought for her, and addictive personalities are heart breakers for everyone they know. Marla was fortunate, in an awful way. Her future was terrifying.

mac1729mac172911 months ago

A sad but all too real story. I hope you write a follow up for Jimmy getting a happily ever after..

Thanks for writing

gatorhermitgatorhermit11 months ago
Some of the dialogue was hilarious

I laughed our loud at the Grandfather’s advice prior to the prom. Excellent dialogue throughout.

MellowJoeMellowJoe11 months ago

I have this image of a wall in JimBob44's house covered with sticky notes with various differently-colored strings connecting them together that helps him keep track of all the characters in this world he's created.

Well done, as always.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit11 months ago

That was well told. Thanks for sharing.

SlithyToveSlithyTove11 months ago

Nicely done, as always.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker11 months ago

Loved it. I would have given it 5 stars, but you left the M/C hanging. Hook him up with the cop. He could do worse. Oh, wait, he already did. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl195711 months ago

That was definitely different!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another writer rises into the abyss of mediocrity!

SunnyU2SunnyU211 months ago

1 Star. Author too focused on world building to write a decent story.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

Ultimately an extremely sad tale about waste, a wasted life, opportunity and yes even love.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for the read! It's a nice (sad) story but, it's difficult as a reader to go from one 'scene' to another in next paragraph.

PowersworderPowersworder11 months ago

It was well written, but just a very sad story.

I've always found it tragic when pretty girls that started out with every advantage in life, end up destroying themselves over drink or drugs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Depressing because it's realistic. Some people manage to consistently ruin their lives. Jimmy could have married Marla, demanded counseling, and talked to her about not drinking so much. However, unless she sees that she has a problem and is willing to work on it, it wouldn't matter. Ultimately, her cheating and drinking would have led her to the same place she ended up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Never fails to satisfy, no matter how long the story is. 5*

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Liked it. Felt honest.

amygdalaamygdala11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Good news and bad news..they grow up". Yes they do, yes they do.

amygdalaamygdala11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Good news and bad news..they grow up". Yes they do, yes they do.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So... was this a tribute to Jerry Springer, or something?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m not a fan of all your stories, but this one held my interest. I prefer not to have a tour of the characters before the story starts. It seems like a short cut. I realize lots of people like short cuts. But I prefer character development as part of the story. Same with the long list of character commonality with other of your stories at the end. Your story should stand alone. This one did. Nice job. 5*

Poppi123

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn, I wish you'd write something a little lighter. Your last few have been rough. Well written, but damn.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Melodrama, soap opera, whatever. Another group of people whose lives began and ended in high school. You lost me when they met in the eighth fucking grade.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In answer to the comment made by JTP. I wasn't aware that each story is supposed to make one sexually aroused. Sure, there's sex involved, but it doesn't need to the focus of the story. Then again, you think cuck stories are great works of art.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As usual, you wrote a fun story. Kerp em coming

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

His grandfather should've told him NEVER trust condoms a chick brings with her.. always use your own personal condoms.. he did right by not marrying her just cause she got pregnant... 1st off nobody does that anymore.. there's no need to marry someone just because you got them pregnant.. you can co parent without legally attaching yourself to the person... imagine had he actually marry her.. she was a hot mess.. I don't know what trauma she was trying to drink away, but it was not working.. I did feel a little bad for her but not really.. I hate a sneaky chick.. poking holes in the condoms was sneaky and wrong.. she tried to force him into a relationship he clearly didn't want.. I don't think things would've played out any different had he married her. She was a drunken drugged out slut🤷🏾‍♀️🤭.... I think she was just annoyed he didn't want a real relationship with her and wrongly assumed she'd forced him into one regardless if he want it or not.. this type of stuff was happening when I was in high-school, except these chick's weren't poking holes in condoms to force a marriage, it was to secure that 18yrs of child support..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Obvious mental illness and no one tried to help.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sad story! Makes you wish you could step in and help Jimmy put a stop to all the destructive behaviour. Jimmy didn't help matters though by continuing to hate fuck her.

offkilter123offkilter12311 months ago

I think you are one of the most interesting, funniest authors on this site. I grew up in Beaumont, TX and all my friends were Cajuns whose dads worked in oil refineries on the Gulf coast. You have perfectly nailed the dialect, patois and general attitude of the working class coonass (not meant as an insult and most Cajuns don’t consider it to be one.)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, loved it. Five stars! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyed it.

But I had trouble with so many new names popping up, in, and out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sad tail. Tanks!

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story was above Average, but not quite the I Liked it. But I rounded up and gave it 4*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just a real sad situation.

69gman69gman11 months ago

Good one Jim Bob. As usual all five star became golden... I am wondering when little Guinevere Fae Schoenberger will appear again. How you keep all these characters entering new stories is amazing.

BlastusBlastus11 months ago

The Steinbeck of south Louisiana/southeast Texas.

xtc5xtc511 months ago

Thanks for sharing your efforts.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion11 months ago

I gave this one 4-stars. I would have given it 5 if it weren't for being so dam sad. The problem is there are a lot of people who fit into this role model. Is it nature or nurture? The answer is still out. Maybe it will never be answered. Hopefully it's nurture so Guinevere has a change in life.

Karn9Karn911 months ago

The story had promise, however it dragged on in the middle, too much bs dialog, 3*

BeBopper99BeBopper9911 months ago

4* coincidentally, I knew two people similar to Marla. Not friends though.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice11 months ago

I have to give you credit for character development. I found myself sad and emotional at the end of the story, which tells us that you did a good job writing characters that engaged my feelings. Character development can be tough, so you definitely have promise as a writer.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggie11 months ago

Had to yank up Concrete Blonde on YouTube just to set the mood. Good story.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Thank you! Amazing story. Karma is... karmic. The best kind of BTB, where the main character lives happily ever after (well, until his daughter starts dating at least :-P) and the Fate/Karma delivers the burning.

I'm sincerely hoping the redheaded police officer and Jimmy will make a future appearance as a pair?

ibuguseribuguser11 months ago

Good one, as always. Thanks for sharing.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Not a bad story. Somewhat confusing trying to keep the names straight. Keith was Kenny’s dad. He went to visit grandpa. Then this: “Keith managed, barely, to crawl to his truck and drive himself to the St. Elizabeth Parish Trauma Center. He made up a story about being jumped;”. Did grandpa beat up on Keith? Or should it have read “Kenny managed….?”

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’m done with the relentlessly bleak, one dimensional portrayals of lower class people. You’ve turned in stangstar - a hundred slight variations on the same story. Try challenging yourself

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, as usual. Thanks for posting.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 months ago

Another top-notch tale from you, good sir.

nilsstewnilsstew11 months ago

Thank you for continuing to write great stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Superb. Loved the dynamic with his take no nonsense grandfather.

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
I

Can't give it 5 stars because of the dark nature but you are a good story teller and I read everything you write. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Depressing story, but top storytelling as always. Five stars and eternal gratitude for sharing your talent with us.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh, this is 5 stars, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very said story but why wasn’t the grandparents involved the the infant

Love the story disliked the ending

5••••••

Dobbin55Dobbin5511 months ago

I enjoyed it but didn't grab me as some of your stories have! Not like Tuff as Nails does, probably my favourite story on this site! Shows you I'm a softy, who likes happy endings! 4*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6911 months ago

Great sad story of reall life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't often give stars based solely on content. But in this case I awarded only three stars because of the descent of a girl with some promise into oblivion. Not at all palatable.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very tight, but such a sad, dark story. Odds are pretty high the daughter will suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome.

One can only hope that it's avoided. Thank You. Your work is real life. 5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is more evidence that you shouldn’t write them while drunk or stoned.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Another great JB44 story, but in no way a happy one. This was just too damn close to reality to not be depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A tale of reality in too many lives of those who sit on the fringe of society.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More great writing about JimBob44's world of DeGarde LA. Thanks for your stories. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well

It's a sad story, but very compelling. Gave it five stars.

For those who like the stories to be realistic, this is it in spades. There are a lot of nutty, self-absorbed girls out there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stumbled upon this from the new stories page expecting a quick little smut piece and ended up double checking if I was indeed on literotica because this reads like a bestselling novel. Incredible (although it left me tearing up instead of turned on). Five stars, please please write a book, or several

Crusader235Crusader23511 months ago

Life's a bitch then you die. Could be any town USA. Five stars for another real life story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu11 months ago

Good writing quality.

But truly a sad tragic story.

Thanks JimBob44.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story keep them coming very good writer

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another very well written story by a very talented author.One of the very few true talents on the web

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well I sure loved it! [and not for all the btb or righteous garbage some go on with, simply for the story of never giving in to adversity]

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kinda dark

Olderman318Olderman31811 months ago

Thanks again JB44.

Thanks for letting us into your bayou world

And all the recurring characters!

Rocky62Rocky6211 months ago

Single dad does his duty, good to see

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThree11 months ago

Nice.

Another interesting and well written story

from the talented JimBob44.

I especially liked the part

about the young ones growing up

being both good news and bad.

Truer words have never been written.

Top ratings from me.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

A great tale, very well told...

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story just wish Marla could have had a redemption ark. Too many sad stories.

TwopullTwopull11 months ago

Pointless story designed to extract misery

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another good one. 5* Is there anymore about Jimmy's Grandfather anywhere?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy11 months ago

Well mystery solved of who the girl in the trailer was that burned up in a previous story! Thank you for clearing up that mystery!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories