I'm Not Doing That!!

Story Info
Hubby wants to swap spouses.
2.2k words
4.07
15.5k
16
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
923 Followers

"I'M NOT DOING THAT!!"

"Com'on Kari. You said our marriage could use a bit of spice. Maybe we could swap."

"Swap what?"

"Spouses."

****

Married to Chuck for twelve years, our sex life had become boring. Chuck complained, "Same ol' hole, same ol' way, day after day."

I was a curvy brunette with chubby tits. Head turning tits. Lots of guys wanted to fuck me. But my hubby was bored. Probably too much internet porn. He watched endless screwing with endless orgasms. Only porn stars have a thirty-minute, pussy clenching, screaming orgasms.

To spice up things I bought sexy lingerie and shaved my twat. Chuck loved it but still suggested swapping. "Kari don't be a prude."

"I'm not a prude. There's nothing wrong with sex between a man and a wife. But this is you screwing another man's wife, and me getting fucked another wife's husband."

A week later, Chuck said he'd found a sexy couple. "No strings, just screwing. Oh, and they're a black couple.

"No. Yes. Maybe."

They met us at a restaurant. Jamal and Jonique. They looked just as tense as I was. My husband broke the ice with his stupid joke. "Hey Jamal. Did you hear about the girl who went fishing with three guys?...She came back with a red snapper! Ha, ha, ha!"

Chuck winked at Jonique and I was tickled to see the Black girl blush. After we ate Jonique whispered something to my husband. "Chuck, what did she say."

"The chick's eager to swap." Chuck laughed. "Yep she's got an eager beaver."

That night, we had a great sex. Chuck pounded me so hard that we fell off the bed like we were newlyweds. But I knew his boner was thinking about Jonique's chocolate twat. Oh well. I had a toe-curling climax. In the morning Chuck called Jamal, and we agreed to a second meeting. I knew the second meeting meant screwing.

Saturday night I dressed to impress... Wearing a red sweater stretched ferociously tight over my 44DDs.

Jamal was already at the club. Jonique bounced in wearing a leather skirt and low-cut blouse, flashing an acre of chocolate cleavage. This was the kind of girl I hated in college. The hot black chick that every guy wanted to bone.

She wiggled and jiggled as she talked. Soon Jonique and Chuck were chatting away. She had her long red nails in my husband's lap, rubbing his lump. I wanted to slap the bitch.

Jamal saw my death stare and touched my thigh.

"Kari, don't be jealous. You have a dynamite smile, curly red hair and tits the size of pony kegs. Hell, your knockers could beat her to death."

"True." I laughed. "So you like my boobs?"

"Hell yes! I can't wait to suck them." He licked his lips, and my pussy tingled. "Nervous aren't you, Kari?"

"Of course I am. Feels like I'm offering my body to a stranger."

"Then let's don't be strangers." Jamal's hand slid under my skirt. "Kari I want to know you. To explore every inch of your sexy body." I was speechless and aroused.

Jamal smiled. "Do you want to explore every inch of me?"

"Um, maybe. H-how many inches, exactly?"

"Ten."

"Oh. My. God." My knees trembled as I looked at Chuck. "Hubby, if you really want to do this, I'll take Jamal home with me." Chuck nodded, flashing half a smile.

Jamal kissed Jonique goodbye, and then we walked to my car. "Kari are okay with this?"

I started the car. "No, I'm not. I feel like a pussy delivery service. Driving a strange man home to fuck me... But I told Chuck I'd fucking do this. Fucking. " At my house, I pulled out a bottle of wine. Jamal drank from a glass. I swigged from the bottle.

Jamal knew what I was thinking, "Yep, my wife is a wildcat. Jonique's probably already on top, riding you're hubby like a cock-crazed vixen."

"And you're stuck here with me. The plain jane wife."

"Nonsense Kari. You're gorgeous." Jamal hugged me tight, squished my tits against his chest. I resisted at first...then melted into his strong arms.

Jamal kissed my neck. I turned my head and our lips met. It felt good. His tongue explored my lips. Soon my mouth opened and we tongue-kissed like horny teenagers.

As we kissed Jamal's hard lump pressed against my belly. His hands slid up, gripping my tits. "Wait a minute." Pushing back from Jamal's grasp. I rushed to the bathroom and stared at mirror, talking to myself.

"Kari, you know there's no going back." I pictured my husband fucking Jamal's hot wife, Jonique... and my pussy grew jealous. "Dammit Kari, you're acting like a scared virgin. Put on your big panties."

I went back to Jamal. "I'm ready to do this."

Jamal pulled his shirt off. We kissed as my hands roamed over his dark hairy chest. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. Jamal undid the bra clasp, releasing my proud beauties. They bounced out, plump and jiggly with my hard nipples poking out in the cool air.

I stepped back into his arms, kissing him with our naked chests rubbing together. Jamal's black hands fondled my white tits. The guy suckled my aroused nipples, while his hand slid down... I jumped when his long finger shoved into my pussy.

"Not here guy, take me to bed." Carrying me to the bedroom Jamal tossed me on the mattress like a cheap whore, and my pussy frickin' loved it...Jamal let his boxers fall and I came face to face with his black boner. "That's a monster."

I couldn't resist grasping his thick girth. "I hope your wife isn't disappointed with Chuck. Your fuck-stick is twice the size of his."

"Yeah baby. I got a pussy splitter!" Jamal grinned and climbed on the bed with his erection bobbing. He yanked off my skirt and panties. "Time for a snatch snack." Jamal's mouth fell between my legs, crushing my pussy.

"Oh my God. " I moaned as his wicked tongue stabbed into my twat." Stop that you animal!" His lips pressed against my pussy.

Jamal sucked on my squirming mound, pushing in two fingers. His mouth found my clitty and sucked it. "Ohh...I never..." I shivered and twisted on his lapping tongue... "That tickles!"

My thighs gripped Jamal's head as I humped his mouth. The nasty man nibbled my clit with his teeth... "Holy shit!" My hips shot up--smashing his face with wet pussy meat.

"Oh, Jamal...What did you do? DO IT AGAIN!" Jamal clamped his teeth on my clitty...and pulled it like a spring. "Oh god!" I screamed, tossing my head back. "I'm cumming. Don't stop.. Eat me!"

Jamal fingered and nibbled my spasming twat. His mouth clamped my mound, sucking out my gushing juices. "My gosh, Chuck never ate me out like that..."

Lost in an orgasmic haze, I opened my eyes to see Jamal's erection bouncing in front of my face... "I guess it's my turn to eat."

Moving Jamal's cock to the side, I licked out his pee hole, sucked down his shaft, and licked his black balls.

"Wow Kari! You're hot!" I blushed at his compliment while sucking his black balls into my mouth, one at a time. My husband loved this.

I took Jamal's cock back into my mouth and looked up. Jamal had his head back with his mouth slightly opened. I tasted precum and felt his prick swell up.

Jamal rammed his black cock into the back of my throat. His cock jolted-- hot jism shot into my mouth. "Umpff." I usually spit out cum, but this time I swallowed. Gulping down wad after wad of Jamal's sticky seed I wanted to prove I was a good cock-sucker.

"Ahhh.... Drink it Kari... Drink my jism!"

Clamping my lips tight, I sucked harder, determined to get every drop of Jamal's seed. After the last spurt, I tilted my head back as his cum slime slid down my throat.

Jamal pulled out, stroking his shaft and rubbing his knob on my nipples. Soon his magic fuck-stick was hard again.

"Studly, I'm ready when you are."

Jamal crawled on top of me, lining up his prick to my pussy. Kissing me hard, he stabbed his cock into my saliva-slick cunt. He worked it slowly. "Damn, you got a tight twat."

Jamal pushed all the way in, rocking his cock in and out of my gripping folds. I always figured a dick was a dick, but Jamal's cock felt different. It was nasty and exciting to get fucked by a stranger... A Black man I'd only met two weeks ago on top of me, drilling deep into my pussy.

Gripping my tits Jamal reared back and slammed in harder. So hard our flesh slapped together as he pounded my guts and his black balls smacked my ass. Suddenly I was jealous of Jonique getting fucked by this animal.

Then his prick hit bottom. Chuck never did that! My pussy quivered around Jamal's stabbing prick.

"Oh yes, I'm... I'm cumming!" Gripping the bed my body jolted up in a toe-curling orgasm. Jamal spewed at the same time. My convulsing cunt milked his cock, filling my pussy with load after load of cum as more goo leaked out. I love that sticky-crack feeling.

Jamal lay next to me. I curled up in Jamal's arms, feeling incredibly sexy, as Jamal kissed my neck. "Kari you fuck like a black chick." I took that as a compliment. We cuddled, with Jamal kissing my neck.

I was surprised to feel his cock poking my thigh. "Jamal are you getting hard again?" He grinned and I ground my hips into his cock. My wet pussy was ready for round two. But Jamal rolled me over, pressing his knob against my anus.

"Stop Jamal. I don't do anal!"

"You do now."

"No. My husband's never done that to me."

Jamal laughed. "Chuck is probably fucking my wife's ass right now. Jonique's a wildcat who loves it up her ass." He whispered. "Kari, are you a wildcat?"

"N-no. I'm a pussy."

Jamal's cock thrust into my helpless rectum and all the way up my anal canal. I screamed.

Jamal gripped my tits and pushed deeper. "Ouch." I moaned into the pillow. I felt my anal ring stretch around his thick shaft. Jamal fingered my pussy and when he touched my clit I whimpered. The nasty guy played my love button while his cock pummeled my ass.

Soon my thighs tingled, and my tits throbbed...my nipples turned into bullets. Jamal rode me like a slut. His cock slammed so deep my teeth rattled. I felt every inch of his manhood pushing up my puckered anus. His big, meaty cock reamed me out. Soon the pain stopped. I crouched doggie style, groaning as Jamal packed my ass with hard cockmeat.

I grunted, taking my first ass-screwing.

"Do you like it now? Kari do you like getting your asshole reamed out?"

"Oh yes...Gawd yes...F-f-fuck me with your black cock! It feels so nasty! " I rocked my hips back to his hammering prick. "Do it to me! Fuck my butt!"

My anus gripped his shaft in perverse pleasure. "Fuck meee!" I clawed the bed, humping against his stiff man-meat.

"Kari, I'm going to cum...!" His balls slapped my twat as he pounded my ass with long thrusts of his cum-spurting prick. I collapsed on my back. Jamal buried his prick balls-deep, spurting his jism, filling my asshole with hot cum. After a bit, Jamal pulled out.

My asshole throbbed in pain. But it was a good pain. I couldn't wait to try this with Chuck.

I drifted off to sleep in Jamal's arms with his cum dripping from my holes. In the morning I woke up to see Jamal naked on the bed. His lovely dick was soft but thick. I'd never voluntarily sucked Chuck's cock...But I wanted to suck Jamal's dick. To thank him for opening up my wild side.

My mouth pulled his soft cock into my mouth, sucking on it. Jamal started to stir while his cock stiffened. He looked down. "Oh Kari, what a great wake-up."

I sucked Jamal's prick until it was black steel. My pussy burned. I needed his boner in me one more time. Lifting my leg I mounted his prick, riding him like a cowgirl. Jamal reached up and played with my jiggling tits as I bounced on his cock.

"Yeah baby, fuck yourself on my cock." I giggled and humped faster. "Jamal, your black boner feels so good." My pussy started to quiver. "Ahh, FUCK!!!" Another orgasm tore through my cunt as Jamal's balls exploded.

We lay together, panting in the steamy afterglow of screwing.

I tried to get up. "Holy shit! Jamal my pussy's so sore it hurts to walk." Jamal carried me to the shower and soaped me up. Of course he got another big-black-boner. So I bent over and let him screw my ass again.

After getting dressed, we tongue-kissed. "Thank you Jamal. We need to do this again."

"Swapping spouses?"

"No stud. Just you and me at The No-Tel Motel. You tickle my twat."

"Hell yes Kari. Sext me sweetie." Jamal left in an Uber.

I went back upstairs, put on my prettiest Sunday dress and headed to church to meet my husband. The pastor.

KimKim5
KimKim5
923 Followers