All Comments on 'I'm not Gay, But...'

by jessicaraven

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JustcuriousguyJustcuriousguyabout 1 month ago

Really hot. Being spit roasted is on my fantasy list.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

Hotter than hot and this hit home for me in a way. The first cock I tasted was also my own, although not nearly as successful at it as Dave. I was only able to flick my tongue over the head, but that was all I needed. I'd gotten my cock sucked by several guys in the past and always wondered what it was like. Being afraid that I wouldn't like it and then disappoint the guy by not finishing I decided I'd try to suck my own cock. It took a lot of practice but the first time my tongue was able to slide across that velvety head I knew it would be only the first of many cocks. It would take me quite a while before I went as far as Dave, but then I didn't have someone like Debb to cheer me on. Loved this story, added to favorites and following you hoping for a notification of chapter #2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My dream cum true! 🤪

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot and well written. Can’t wait until the wife joins them. Write soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great fantasy of mine! Been fucked once, but once is not enough. I want it more now than ever, to taste another's cum and have some drip down my leg after is another fantastic fantasy. Just scared of STD's. I know I'd turn into a gay slut, gang bangs next. A big Black Cock stretching me out, almost fisted myself once. So the things I've fucked myself with, from my finger to a large ear of corn. Almost tore myself in a rage of ecstasy as I impaled myself on a wide bottle. Most I've ever cum !

Shepsroad2001Shepsroad2001about 1 month ago

Well I am hard! Damn that was hot! Keep writing. I have no idea whether you are a woman, man, or gender fluid. I get the feeling that you have some personal experience in the story. Been there, done most of that. Life is quite the journey. Here is to pussy and cock. For their adult owners, be they always wet, hard, and willing to their purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the hottest I have read recently, part 2 please

MacBosMacBosabout 1 month ago

Great story, hope it was true ,,wish it were me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessicaraven@jessicaraven
I am a lover of life, well retired and have an adventurous spirit and attitude.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES