I'm not Gay, But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose I can live with that sweetheart, but make sure you're ready for me then." I replied with a smile.

Tuesday after she left for work I phoned Ed to confirm we were still set for noon, or shortly after. He said he would anxiously await my arrival. I drove to his place ten minutes after twelve, parked, and felt like a teenager on his first date. I pushed the door bell, he opened it seconds later wearing sleeveless tee and a nearly see-through pair of boxers. I couldn't help noticing he was already aroused. He invited me in saying, "I have a room mate, but he isn't here now. He's also a student, this is his senior year. He isn't gay, but he says he thinks he might be bi. If you like I can arrange a meeting..?"

I pondered this for a moment and answered with a smile, "Does he have a big dick like you?"

He smiled and said, "Yeah, actually he does. I came home earlier than expected one day, he had taken a shower minutes before. He was getting a cup of coffee when I came in. He was naked, and yeah, he has a really nice cock." My already stiff dick just got a little harder. "So tell me Dave, how much time do you have, and can we get naked? I would really like that."

"I can stay for two or three hours if you like. How much time do you have? And yeah, let's get naked. That would be hot. Here, or in your room?"

"Let's go to my room. So Dave, I know you like giving head, do you want me to reciprocate.. or?"

I was undoing my clothes as we walked and entering his room I replied, "Truth be told, I'm okay with sucking you, and I wasn't expecting you to do me. Is that okay?"

"That's very generous of you, my roomie, Paul has wondered what getting a blowjob from a dude would feel like. You interested?"

"Yeah, I could be. I'd like to meet him, see if we click. In the meantime, how about this?" I said as I finished stripping. Ed was also nude, his cock standing up. I sat on the edge of his bed with my legs apart, he stepped close and rubbed the end of his cock across my lips. After a few minutes in that position he wanted to dry something different. He sat towards the head of the bed, his feet out past the edge of the mattress, his cock pointing at the ceiling. He wanted me to lay on my stomach with my face close to his groin. I took him back in my mouth, holding the base with one hand. He slid a hand down my back, rubbed my butt and asked, "Does your lady ever play with your ass Dave, do you like that?"

I replied, "Occasionally she does, I think it turns her on." He reached for something, lube apparently, the next thing I felt was one of his fingers penetrating me. He started pushing up with his hips as my mouth descended on him. I was able to take him a little deeper in this position.

He continued to play with my ass, mostly squeezing my cheeks and sliding a finger across my hole. His cock was starting to leak and I wanted him to finish while standing in front of me. "Can I sit on the edge of the bed while you feed me your dick?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm getting close. Let me stand up." I slid down enough so he could stand, then I moved over as he got in front of me, his hard wet cock in my face. I took him in my mouth again, my hands on his hips. Rocking back and forth he said, "Yeah, that feels so good, suck my cock, make me come." He was hitting the back of my mouth as he face-fucked me. When he tensed up I gently pushed on his hips, allowing just half his throbbing cock in my mouth. Just in time too, as he let loose with shot after shot. I managed to keep up, swallowing all but the last two squirts which he smeared across my face. "You're a natural at this Dave, I'm impressed."

We both slipped on our boxers, I stepped into the bathroom to wash my face and he went to the kitchen for ice tea. We sat in the living room, catching our breath, so to speak. We were both smiling, having got what each of us wanted. I saw Ed glance out the window, a look of surprise on his face. "Looks like Paul is home early, now you can meet him. A moment later a tall blond surfer looking dude walked in, and Ed and I barely dressed.

Introductions were made and Paul said, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything, I'.."

Ed cut him off, saying, "No, not at all. We're actually taking a break, recharging if you know what I mean." My face had to be crimson, watching Paul connect the dots. We visited for ten or fifteen minutes, Paul and I actually had quite a bit in common. He complained about his girlfriend being away, said he hadn't had any action for a couple weeks.

I looked at him with a smile and said, "Well that sucks.. but guess what? I've recently discovered that I do too. I mean, I'm not gay but I'd probably help you out if you like." I could not believe I just said that.

Ed chimed in saying, "He's married, but he definitely knows how to give head. You've wondered if guys are better than women, maybe you should give him a chance. There was no hiding the fact I was hard.

Paul smiled and said, "I just came from swim class, I showered before I left, where do you want to do this?"

I glanced around the room and said, "If we close the drapes and lock the door I'll do it here as long as you're naked." He smiled again, stood and went down the hall, undoing his clothes as he went. He returned a moment later, nude and carrying something in his hand. His cock was not standing straight up and I couldn't wait to see it completely hard.

"Can we watch this video while we get started?" Paul asked. "It's pretty hot, and it's got a lot of bi action."

"Perfect, let's get it started." I replied. Ed and I lost our boxers, he was hard already too. As Paul was watching the video I began caressing his cock, massaging it to a beautiful erection. He was devoid of any hair on his body, other than just a little above his dick. Paul stood in front of me, I on my knees. We were positioned so he watch the video if he wanted. He was tall enough that I didn't need to crouch at all, I was standing on my knees. His cock had to be eight inches, or close to it. There was an intense blowjob on the screen, I decided to do that as well. I could barely take half of him in my mouth. Holding the other half in my right hand I took his smooth balls in my left. The closed curtains darkened the room well, creating a near sinister ambiance.

"Dave you give better head than my girlfriend. Ed, you were right, this feels great!" I simply moaned as I continued sucking him. In just a few minutes I was tasting pre-cum.

I sucked a minute more, then milked out a huge dollop of his clear viscous fluid. As soon as I swallowed I looked up at him and said, "I hope your cum tastes as sweet as this, I can't wait to find out. I want you to come in my mouth Paul."

"That's awesome, my girlfriend won't always let me do that." He started thrusting faster in my mouth, a hand on the back of my head. "Oh man, Dave I hope you're ready for this, here I go!" He stopped moving, all except for his cock. I didn't think it could get any harder, but it swelled and throbbed repeatedly, filling my mouth to overflowing with his copious load. He stepped back, his cock slipping from my mouth. It was only slightly deflated, sticking straight out from his body. "I'm not gonna lie, that was probably the best blowjob I've ever had. I could come again if you want more."

With little hesitation I replied, "Yeah, I think that would be great. Let's take a short break, can we?" We sipped on tea as we continued to watch the video. All three of us were hard as a brick. I was sitting between my new friends, slowly stroking both of them. "You guys look like you're ready for another go, does one of want to go first? I can't suck both these big cocks at the same time."

Ed spoke first saying, "How about you start with Paul's cock, he's bigger than me. Can I play with your ass some more?"

I was pretty sure what 'play with my ass' meant. I thought for a few seconds before saying, "If you promise to go slow. I don't know how much I can take but I'm willing to try. Paul, do you want to watch the action on the screen while I give you head?"

"I think that would be great. That way I can watch the action here as well." He slid to the end of the couch with one leg stretched out and the other with his foot on the floor. His cock looked so inviting, I got on my knees and brought the bulbous head to my mouth. Holding the shaft I ran my tongue around the head, then sucked it in my mouth. We maintained eye contact as I was doing this.

I felt Ed kneel down behind me, caressing my ass. He kissed both cheeks, then moved closer as I felt his hard cock between my cheeks. His cock was pointing at the ceiling, the shaft separating my cheeks as he rubbed against me. Paul was pushing upward with his pelvis, his beautiful cock going deeper in my mouth. Ed pulled his cock back, then I felt his hand on my balls as his thumb slipped inside me. I moaned my approval as he withdrew his hand, then rubbed the end of his hard cock against my opening. I stopped sucking Paul long enough to reach behind me. I grasped Ed's shaft and pressed the head to my anus. "Go easy Ed, this is my first time but I want to feel you inside me."

He held my hips as he slowly eased into my virgin ass, I was suddenly very glad his cock had a smaller head. He pushed in a couple inches, held still for a moment, then eased out a bit before pushing in farther. He had to be at least halfway in, I gasped as he slowly pushed again. "Are you okay, do you want me to stop?"

"No, no you're fine, just go slow. It actually feels good." I brought Paul's swollen cock back to my mouth, plunging down on it as Ed slowly eased another inch in. A moment later I felt Ed's balls hitting my ass, telling me he had the entire thing in my ass. Paul was trying to push more of his cock in my mouth as Ed was fucking me. I wanted both cocks all the way in as I renewed my efforts to deepthroat Paul's eight inches, my own cock ready to burst. Both my studs increased the pace of their fucking, Ed practically slamming into my ass, Paul holding my head as his thrusts became more urgent.

Paul was breathing hard as he said, "This is such a turn-on, I'm gonna feed you another load Dave. I don't think I can hold out any longer." If I didn't have a mouthful of his cock I would have told him to do it, come in my mouth again.

"That makes two of us, can I come inside you?" Ed added.

I managed to free my mouth for a second or two as I replied, "Yes, yes I want both of you to give me your loads, do it!" Paul pushed my head down as Ed held tightly to my hips. I felt Paul's first blast enter my throat as Ed began throbbing, letting go inside me. I felt my own climax escaping as I shot stream after stream of cum on the floor and the edge of the couch. I stayed where I was, struggling to process all that had just happened. I was aware of Ed getting up, I heard him walking away. He returned a moment later with a warm washcloth and tenderly wiped the semen dripping from my ass. I sucked one last drop from Paul before he pulled back, saying he was too sensitive for more. I looked from one face to the other, they appeared nearly as shell shocked as I felt.

At some point we all managed to find part of our clothes. Ed poured some more tea, Paul offered tequila shots. I definitely wanted one of those. We sat on the couch, I glanced at both of them and said, "That was.. just incredible you guys. Three weeks ago I was more or less convinced I was straight. I'm thinking slightly different right now. I've sucked both of you, let one of you have my ass.."

Before I could continue Paul asked if I had any regrets. He also asked if I saw this as a one-time thing or would I like to do it again. I smiled and said I definitely wanted to taste their cocks again. I wasn't sure about doing anal again, I didn't rule it out either. "I'm pretty sure my wife is going to get turned on when I tell her about this. She might even want to watch me give one of you a blowjob." Would either of you consider that?" I showed them a couple pics of Debb.

Paul answered first saying, "She's pretty, do you think she would do more than watch? Would you be okay with her having sex with us?"

Ed smiled as he declined the idea of being involved with Debb, but might be okay letting her watch. I replied, "She and I have both had fantasies about adding another guy, especially one with a cock like yours Paul. I'm going to share with her this evening our playtime today, and even if she doesn't want to join I definitely could be available for more." We each had a second shot, I finished getting dressed and we exchanged high-fives as I left.

Arriving home I took a nice hot shower and waited for my wife to come home, anxious to tell her everything. She mixed a pitcher of lemonade, we went to the patio and she asked, "So Dave, how was your play-date with Ed, did you guys have fun?"

I smiled as I answered, "Loads baby, we had loads of fun."

12