I'm Not... Pt. 01

Story Info
Two friends discover each other one hot afternoon.
3k words
4.58
16k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny shut the door behind him as he left his house and piled into the front seat of my 1972 Ford Maverick. Summer had finally come-my last summer in this God-forsaken one-horse town in the middle of the California desert. We'd both graduated from high school a month earlier and were eagerly awaiting leaving for college. College couldn't come soon enough but it would only come in due time so we passed the time in the hot desert summers in whatever ways we could.

Johnny and I had been friends on and off ever since we were kids. Born a few weeks apart we had both turned 18 earlier this year in the spring and had spent most of our high school years hanging out together-playing video games at the arcade, talking about girls and sneaking our first peeks at pornography by raiding his mom's stash. It may be hard to believe today, but back in the 1980s we didn't have ready access to internet porn, and had scavenge ratty old issues of Hustler or Penthouse to get a glimpse of pussy or if we'd lucked out we'd raid a parents' bottom drawer for something a little more graphic. We'd both talked about how when we turned 18 we'd be able to just walk into the 7-11 and buy it ourselves, but over a month had passed since our birthdays and we remained too shy to actually do it.

So instead we whiled away the long, hot, summer days in the traditional form of entertainment in this shitty desert town-cruising up and down the main drag and that is where we found ourselves today. Starting at one end of the main drag we'd drive until we reached the other end then turn around and go back. For excitement we might turn down a side street once in a while. It was just as thrilling as it sounds.

After an hour or so of this the sun had risen high in the sky and the temperature was climbing to the predicted 110 degrees. And the Maverick didn't have air conditioning. We were both sweaty and hot and looking for something better to do but didn't know what. The arcade had closed earlier this year and we didn't feel like bowling. So, having exhausted the recreational possibilities that our crappy desert town had to offer, Johnny suggested we go back to his house. "Mom is working a day shift at the hospital, and we can play cards or something. At least it has air conditioning". Air conditioning sounded good, so I was in.

If you've never lived in the desert you've never known the feeling of walking into an air conditioned room out of the heat of the day but it is a truly glorious thing. We walked through the door into a 72 degree room, the height of luxury, and exhaled. It felt amazing. Johnny offered me a Coke and we sat down to play a few hands of War. Almost, but not quite as boring as cruising the main drag.

After an hour or so of that we were bored again and roamed the house in search of something to do, and ended up in his mom's room. Johnny's mom was a single parent. She had divorced his father 10 or so years ago and supported the two of them working as a nurse at the local hospital. We didn't really know what we'd find but all the same decided to look for trouble in his mom's private things.

And in the back of the closet we hit jackpot. We opened a small metal box the size of a filing cabinet drawer and found his mom's secret stash. Johnny pulled out a rubber penis from the bottom of the box ("That's called a dildo" he explained), a videotape labelled 'Backdoor Brides III' and a bottle of an amber colored liquid labelled 'Bruichladdich 33 years old'.

"Oh, this is great!" he said. "Come on!"

I followed him back into the living room, stopping briefly in the kitchen to get a pair of small glasses. "Let's try some of this!" he said excitedly.

"But, what if your mom notices some gone? Aren't you afraid of getting caught?" Johnny's mom was a kind-hearted woman but she had been a firm believer in corporal punishment her whole life, and the fact that Johnny had turned 18 had not softened her views any. I felt like Johnny was literally putting his ass on the line by drinking her Scotch.

"I'll just pour some water afterwards. She'll never know the difference. Here." he said as he handed me a small glass filled with the honey-colored nectar. I'd never smelled anything like it. The aroma was rich and heady, inviting. As though it was begging me to take it all in.

"You're supposed to drink the first glass all at once." he said. "On three-ready? One...two...three!"

I tipped the glass back and swallowed the rich liquid in one gulp. It burned going down, and I coughed and sputtered until an enveloping warmth on my insides replaced my discomfort. I looked over at Johnny. He reacted in much the same way, though he tried to look cool about it. "I think you're supposed to sip the rest." he said as he poured two more glasses. "Now let's watch that tape!"

He put the tape into the VCR and pressed play. A scene appeared on the screen of two muscular men with two big-breasted, big-haired women and I was immediately attentive. They were just starting to get to the action, and after the obligatory rounds of cock-sucking and pussy-eating the scene went in an unexpected direction-both ladies bent over on the couch with their legs spread apart and received their respective men's hard cocks into their assholes.

I was entranced. I could feel the alcohol rising to my cheeks as I watched these women get their back doors pumped, moaning in fake porn-movie-pleasure. I could feel my heartbeat quicken and a tingling in the soles of my feet rising through my loins.

As the scene ended with cum splattering on the ladies' faces, Johnny stopped the video tape. "Let's play cards again." he said. "Let's play strip poker"

My head was swirling from the Scotch and the hormones, and I don't know why but that sounded like exactly what I wanted to do. We were both lightly dressed for the summer in shorts and T-shirt, and traded hands back and forth, losing our scant clothing one piece at a time. Before long we both sat in our underwear, playing the deciding hand. I drew garbage, and there wasn't even a way to bluff. Easily losing this hand I stood up to remove my final piece of clothing.

I peeled my underwear down, standing naked in front of Johnny for the first time in our long history. My cock was still hard from the movie and it pointed straight out at him. And I wanted him to see me, to look at me in all my nakedness. And he did. With a smirk on his face he drunk me in from my toes to my chest, lingering on my hard cock. He motioned for me to spin around and I did, showing him everything God had gifted me with.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Let's play one more hand" he replied. "And the loser has to get fucked by the winner."

What? No, no, I don't think so. "No, I don't want that" I unconvincingly replied. "I'm not gay."

"It wouldn't be gay-it would just be like that movie. Come on, let's try it."

I would later reflect that that was probably the stupidest argument I'd ever heard, but in the haze of booze and hormones it somehow made sense. And my cock was begging for some kind of relief, and maybe fucking him could be fun? At least I'd get to stop him from being so smug.

"Ok. One more hand."

We sat down and he dealt the cards. I looked at my hand. Mostly garbage-4 of spades, 5 of hearts, 6 of spades, 7 of diamonds, and King of clubs. The only thing I could possibly make out of this was a straight. Johnny drew two. Great he had either 3 of a kind or a pair and a high card. I have to go for the straight. I discarded my King and drew one.

The 3 of diamonds. Holy shit! I'd hit the straight. I was going to win and I was going to fuck my best friend in the ass. I tried hard to keep a poker face but my cock got even harder in anticipation. A devilish though entered my head.

"I want to raise you." I said.

"What? How are you going to raise me?"

"How about the loser has to do anything the winner wants for a half hour and then has to get fucked?" I replied.

Johnny thought for a moment, looked at his cards, and finally said "Ok, I call. Show me what you got."

I triumphantly lay down my straight. Johnny regards it for a moment then looks me in the eye and smiles. "Full house" he says as he lays down his cards.

Three jacks and two nines. I stare at the cards as though if I looked at them long enough reality would conform to my wishes and it would turn into a losing hand, but miracles only happen in the bible, and this was not to be. His smirk turned into a full-on smile as he looked at me.

"Well, I guess I've got you for the next half hour. Let's get to it. Suck my dick."

"What? No, I'm not going to suck your dick, Johnny."

"Hey, you said anything for the next half hour. A bet's a bet."

"Yeah, but I didn't..."

"Come on-you were the one who raised me, remember? And what were you going to have me do, huh? I want you to suck my dick and you are going to suck my dick."

What was I going to have him do? I hadn't actually thought that far ahead, to be honest. But that didn't matter now. I was the dumbass who raised him and I was the one who'd lost the hand. And whether it was the Scotch in my head, or the hormones in my blood, it suddenly didn't seem so bad any more.

"Ok." I whisper. "Let's do it."

Johnny stands up and drops his underwear to the floor, allowing his penis its freedom for the first time ever in front of me. Already hard, it was about as long as mine, six inches or so, but maybe slightly thicker. He motioned to me to get in front of him and I crawled across the floor until my face was cock-level.

I had never seen another man's cock up close before, much less one that was fully engorged and hard. A small drop of clear, sticky liquid had formed at the tip, and the aroma was rich and full of salt, sweat, and maleness. I wanted to suck it. I actually wanted it.

I open my mouth and tentatively take his head inside. The tip of his cock tasted sticky and sweet, like some kind of alien nectar. Johnny sighed as my mouth enveloped his cock head and took in his shaft deeper.

I didn't know the first thing about orally pleasing another man, but I knew what I thought I'd like, and of course I'd seen a few movies. I bobbed my head back and forth on his dick, tasting his sweat, smelling his musk, and sucking like I was trying to suck a milkshake through a straw.

"Use your hand." Johnny gasped. "Like you're jacking off."

I wrapped my hand around his shaft and started moving in tandem with my mouth. His shaft was slick with my spit and I intensified the speed of my ministrations.

Without warning Johnny grunts and my mouth was filled with thick, salty fluid. His cock throbbed and twitched in my mouth as it tossed spurt after spurt of his cum into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow the incoming assault, and though I tried my best to keep up bit found its way out through the corners of my mouth and dripped down my chin.

Finally, the incessant throbbing ceased, Johnny moaned a last time and withdrew his softening cock from my mouth. I grabbed a Kleenex and wiped the remaining cum from my chin as I reached for another swig of Scotch to wash the taste out of my mouth. I felt as though I was waking from a dream and was immediately self-conscious. I slid a cushion over my loins to hide my nakedness. Johnny was done panting and had sat down in an easy chair.

"Well," I said nervously "I guess you don't need to fuck me now, right?"

"What do you mean? Of course I do, that was the bet, wasn't it? You aren't trying to get out of it again are you?"

"No, but...you're soft now. You aren't going to be able to."

"Oh, I'll be able to. I still have 20 minutes."

Johnny poured us both a little more of the Scotch. We'd drunk a lot of it by now-I wondered how it was going to go unnoticed, but I was too overcome by all the new and confusing sensations to really care. It was easier to drink it now, and the complex flavors were becoming more discernable as the intensity of the burning subsided. I could grow to like it. At the very least it tasted better than cum.

Johnny pressed play on the VCR again and we were treated to the next scene of the movie. This time it was two muscular men and only one big-breasted, big-haired woman. After the usual contortions, cock-stroking and sucking, our big-haired heroine gets on her hands and knees and sucks Thing 1 while getting fucked from behind by Thing 2, before straddling Thing 1 and having her rear hole unceremoniously penetrated by Thing 2, taking a pounding from both directions.

I was transfixed. I felt the blood rise to my cheeks and to my cock one more time as I was overcome by the overwhelming images before me. For someone who rarely, if ever had access to porn this was an unbelievable experience. Though we were sitting in air-conditioned luxury I could feel beads of sweat forming at my temples as my pulse raced.

As the scene ended, predictably, with our heroine being come on in multiple places, Johnny clicked off the VCR. I was so intent on the movie I had almost forgotten about him, but I now looked over to see his flag flying at full staff again. I look up in his eyes.

"Are...are you going to fuck me now?" I asked. Was it a question or a plea? I didn't know the answer.

"Yeah, I am. Bend over the arm of the couch."

I get up and position myself over the couch arm, spreading my legs so my hole was exposed. My cock was still hard and my balls dangled between my legs as I awaited my indignity.

I didn't have to wait long, as he was soon behind me. I felt his hands on my ass and the spongy head of his cock as it pressed up against my asshole. And it pressed. And pressed. But it would not go in.

"Wait a sec." He said as dashed off, only to return almost immediately. I feel his fingers smearing something slippery around my anus and right up the hole.

"Butter." He said. "I saw it in a movie."

Once again the head of his cock pressed against my asshole, but this time it seemed more insistent. The butter allowed it to gain ground and finally against the relentless assault my asshole yielded and the full length of his cock filled my hungry passage.

It hurt. My asshole was stretched suddenly and forcefully as it strained to accommodate Johnny's invading tool. I felt his warmth all up my anal cavity as it probed deeply for something that wasn't there, and my anal ring relaxed in submission to its new master.

Johnny started fucking me hard and fast. With short quick strokes, like a dog on a bitch, he used my hole like he owned it. And I wanted it. I needed it. I loved it.

I felt his hands caress my back, reach around to my chest, and finally find my own member, fully engorged and begging for release. Yes please. The ramming intensified as his strokes slowed a bit but got harder and deeper, as though he was planting a seed deep in my earth. His hand stroked my cock and I felt him bite my shoulder as his animalistic fucking used me for everything I was worth.

His hand abruptly left my cock, and cocks could talk this one would scream in frustration and need. Grabbing my hips, he drove into my ass as my cock bobbed and danced from the force of his thrusts. I winced as I felt his cock thicken even more and then suddenly a hot warmth filled my ass. Johnny moaned and grunted and rammed and drove deeply into my ass for one last set of thrusts as his cum flooded my hole.

I felt Johnny's hot breath on my face as he collapsed on top of me, his cock still lodged in my ass. Though softening it still retained a bit of stiffness and Johnny gave a few final thrusts before it slid out, painting my balls with his cum. His breath smelled of Scotch as we shared each other's air and his hands caressed my chest and body. I felt so comfortable-I never would have imagined I would want this. I mean, I'm not gay, right? But being here with him felt so perfect, and so right, I just let myself be lost in the sounds, smells, tastes, and touches of his presence.

And as we lay there with each other, completely lost in the moment, neither of us heard the car door slam in the driveway. But we certainly did realize it when the door opened, and Mom walked in, off from her shift early.

"Just what the fuck is going on here?"