All Comments on 'I'm Not Really A Whore'

by cungy22

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Feel

A little dumber for reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your both whores.

As the person below said Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My opinion

Both of them need to be murdered brutally, an edge weapon and fire.............I can make it hurt forever........

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyable,

Ignore the assholes, they only come come on to shoot down people who try to express themselves creatively. Your story was good and a decent setup for a second. Try to proof alittle more carefully or have some1 proof it for you.

piedaddypiedaddyover 14 years ago
Sloppy seconds?

Good story ignore the critics and haters their comments are almost always anonymous anyway. Maybe you could write about Anne going home to hubby, maybe getting him to eat some cream pie before letting him fuck sloppy seconds, she said he comes home drunk, hell it might improve their relationship. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good and Sexy!!!!!!!!

This is a sex site assholes if you do not like it leave. This is the type of story I want to read when I come to this site. I am not looking to be morally correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Minority Opinion

Apparently I am one of the few readers who thought this story was very erotic and well written Not great literature and brief but very well done for erotic site.

60 year old George

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Quick and to the point, a sweet story

She is in need of a man that will take care of her sexual needs and he seems that he can handle the job. I wonder what is coming up with the principal cheating the state with the computer scam.Maybe he'll be dipping his quill into her also. Thanks for the good read and hope to see a follow up chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sweet Story?

Fatdaddybitch, you can say a lot of things about this little ditty, but sweet it fucking ain't

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well done and descriptive.

Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic nonsense.

Rubbish story from a rubbish writer.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Wut do yu meen, geteen dumbar???

...wen i reed a feel gud stori llike this eet maks mee feel so mutch smarder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
" I'm Not Really A Whore

I only let men, who show the tiniest bit of attention to me ram any hole they want and lick 'em clean afterwards. Working with kindergarden brains all day must somehow rub off on me, you know? I'm Not Really A Whore, I never took money, cross my heart. Do you have any nice friends that I could meet? "

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
5*****

Excellent cheating story. They have fun and their respective spouses never knows and are not harmed so it is a win win.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
delusional

she is a newly minted slut, no doubt about that. doesn't matter who else knows the slut will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

To the people who thought this story was good or well written? You must be the biggest ass kissers on the planet. The content sucked. It read like it was written by a fourth grader. You guys think that just because some author wrote something as depraved as you are then must praise it. There was nothing to praise here!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Terrible

It seems all the world's a cheater. They're all assholes. They all stink. They all should die in pain.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHATS IN A NAME

do we just use different semantics, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Cungy22 did not complete this story.

In fact this was his/her/their last story. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did Cungi die?

S/he'll never write agin.

Niver agin?

Dear grungi,

This is nothing compared with having a bunch of rabid MFA poet feminists hate you if you write "heterosexual" "erotic" poems. Me n all me girlfriends were married.

But we were lesbians. No body had any sex. As far as I no.

So what was all the fuss a out?

If I wrote "erotic? Pomes ant women's. They loved me. Thin I started talkin about cocks--re Sharon Olds--

It was ok with them is--SHAROn wrote about cocks. No buddy said SHE wasn't a feminist. Well, if you win a prize for your first book of poetry, an Marilyn Hacker says you're a born poet--an if ANYONE knows, she does. An she also absolutely knows erotic poetry--check out her book of erotic sonnets--to a woman, but real,y, who cares? Man woman transfer ...

Marilyn Hacker is a genius.

R.G.

Reiner43Reiner43over 8 years ago
Hot - fast - erotic!

Good stuff.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Yes, you are a dirty, cheating, low life, cunt of a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercungy22@cungy22
100 Followers
I like to write. Been at it many years. My main interest is in female-male sexual relationships especially cheating , and watching So, every now and then, my new wife or new girlfriend will tempt me to explore new ways to get enjoyment.