I'm Right Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But at least I would have my shot.

I took his underwear, and his cock whipped out and stood up, facing me. It was beautiful. Hard, so hard, in its full glory, with the biggest fucking bulbous head I had ever seen, full of veins that pulsed clearly, and pre-cum leaking out of the pink little lips.

— Shit, — I said, just looking at it made me want to cream myself, and I hadn't even taken my clothes off. — It's so big, man. It's the biggest I have ever seen. — Please, look at me... Lucas didn't want to look. He was shutting his eyes hard.

It was too painful to have him not look at me. I ignored his indifference. I could be better, I would be better than the other one. He would look at me.

First, I licked the head, a big lick, taking all of the pre-cum and letting it go down my throat... It was so tasty, it made me moan out of pleasure-

Suddenly, Lucas moaned louder than me, taking me out of my reverie. I feared I had done something wrong. Did I hurt him? His groans grew louder, and he put a hand over his mouth to shut himself up, as his cock shot up load after load of cum, so much cum that it streamed down his cock, and it kept going, and he was heaving, trembling, moaning loudly. It was beautiful.

I attacked his cum. Some of it had gone to my face, and I licked that too, running a hand over my cheeks and getting everything. Then I licked his whole cock, hunting for every little drop of cum I could find, cleaning my bro so throughly that I was losing my breath by the end of it.

When I looked up, he was looking down right at me. I smiled at him. He shook his head.

— This is fucking bullshit, — and then he turned his face away, covering his eyes again. Fuck.

But he didn't leave, didn't tell me to stop. His cock was still hard as rock in front of me, even after all that work, gushing out cum for a whole soup. I pulled down his pants and underwear, and he let me remove them completely. Then I came back to my post, and put the big head in my mouth. I sucked on it for a while, and then started to go deeper, as far as I could. I only managed half-way, but I had to do more, because surely the other fag could suck him better, and I had to be better, so he would choose me, even if I had to rip my throat out.

— Stop, Jesus fucking Christ, man — he pushed me away from his cock. I went back on my hands, and looked up, hurt.

— I'm sorry. I can go deeper, I swear.

He was looking at me now, holding his own cock protectively.

— You're not used to it, — he said, and I could feel the certainty of everything I believed. The other guy was better. Of course he was.

— But I can learn.

— But why, Tiago? Why would you want to?

— Because. I like it. I want you. Your cock. — Choose me, please. — It wasn't you who made me. I just like you. It happened.

— Really? — he seemed like he wanted to believe it.

— Of course, man. Nobody can force anyway to like it that way.

— Let me see your cock.

I took out my cock, and it was hard, painfully hard.

— Come'ere — He said, and took my cock on his palm, squeezing me until I was moaning in his ear. — You like that?

— Yeah, so much.

He kissed my ear slightly, then let go of me.

— Alright, then. Suck me. But don't push yourself too hard. — Lucas reclined on the couch, putting his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes, ready to be serviced. At least, it wasn't outright rejection. Maybe I could really do this. I took his cock in my mouth again. This time, I paid more attention to the head, sucking on it, slurping on it, letting my saliva wash over it. Suddenly, I felt his hand on my head, through my hair, nudging me and caressing me. It felt so good. I looked up and saw that he was looking down at me, eyes watering. This time he smiled, and nodded. That nod filled me with happiness. His approval was all I was going for. To know that he was enjoying my mouth was the most gratifying thing of all. — So good, bro, suck my cock, eat it, baby, eat it, it's all yours. — He spoke in whispers.

I cummed, but didn't even care. I kept sucking, because to me, it was all about him. And I did it. I made him cum again. This time he was much more vocal about it, and smiled at me approvingly.

Then, he pulled me on top of him, in a way that my cock was rubbing his belly. Our faces touched, and we stared at each other for a long moment, our breaths joining hot, warm, so good.

— You're doing this because you like it? — he said.

— Man, how can I fake a hard cock?

— I'm older than you. I have some influence.

— And a very big cock. Stop with this bullshit.

And he did. He threw me over the couch and kissed me. The other guy was forgotten for the rest of the night. When he took me to his bed and sucked my cock, he warned me.

— I never sucked a cock in my life, so don't be an ass about it, — he said.

He was a perfect cocksucker. And the best thing was, he was perfect in such an awkward way that I knew he had as much practice as me. He didn't lie. I had been his first too.

— Was I better? — I asked.

— What?

— Than the other guy. Was I better... at blowing you?

— You're shitting me, right?

I cringed at that response. It could only mean one thing.

— So he is better. I'll have to practice more, then.

— You can practice all you want, stupid. But you were better, and you are better. And even if you bite off half my dick, you will still be better. Nothing can compete with my little bro.

12