All Comments on 'I'm So Proud Of My Children'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments (Page 2)
rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
@Solotoro

fyi, I have a prescription written by a Nurse Practitioner and the pharmacy has no problem filling it for me. just sayin

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
it is what it was meant to be

an amusing and entertaining story.

thanks

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
GET YOUR REVENGE AND PAYBACK

and if every thing regains momentum, case closed, TK U MLJ LV NV

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 9 years ago
Second time through

not much to say, in the real world this wouldn't fly, but still! Q must have been seriously pissed off when writing this. As much as it isn't real and only fiction it is a great story. Doesn't do any permanent harm but gets his licks in by scaring the A-hole to death.

Liked it the first time loved it this time. Gave it a five and added it to my favorites...

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

I did not pick the story apart as the amateur editors do. Just read it and thought it quite amusing. What the hell, if you're gonna burn the bitch and her fuck toy, do it right! Right? Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story until he goes crazy and...

takes in one cheating slut after he divorces another. Where was the sense in that? He may have felt sorry for the fat cow, but would any man feel sorry enough to take her into his house and support her? I enjoyed the rest of the story, but once again, you went bat shit crazy with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
11 years difference?

55 - 46 = 11 --- simple math? huh...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

It's great to have your children watching your back. Great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
onthe train to birmingham with a chocolate turd

1 star

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
So

He trades one cheating slut for another? What's the point in the divorce then? Mrs. grant was cheating on her husband too, so what's the difference between her and his own wife?

He also said that his wife was almost 11 years younger than him. He`s 55, and she`s 46. I guess that, technically, 9 is ALMOST 11. I hope he isn`t in charge of payroll in his company!

IrfonIrfonabout 10 years ago
Great Story !!

...so pick up your Quill (the new one) and dip it in the inkwell and WRITE...

You write some good stories - Thank You !

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
I opinionate

Okay, lets say Bary did press charges. First of all that makes his previous police report false, which is a crime in itself. First thing Dad's lawyer son will ask, if Barry lied about the first report, why should anyone believe he is not lying about the second report? Especially since he would also be admitting to multiple infidelities that do not provide a good character witness for Barry.

As for DNA evidence in the back of the truck, just say Barry had been in there helping you load or unload something recently. You try proving a negative. Ellen goes to the hospital tests for drugs, are they recreational? Did she take them voluntarily. Prove her husband gave them to her surreptitiously. Maybe Barry gave them to her?

Criminal charges have to have some kind of physical proof. Hell, I could accuse you of being a Martian. Now how would I prove that? I know, you will volunteer to be dissected to prove you are not a Martian. Right? Right?

"What kidnapping? The woman was abusing alcohol and drugs and fell asleep. Another example of all the bad, self-destructive decisions Ellen has been making since she began to commit adultery. Her thoughtful, long-suffering husband patiently sat with her all night, like a guardian angel, until she woke up."

That sort of verbiage is what you pay your attorney for.

And as for punishing Ellen. She's going to live in Alaska. Bewhahahahah! Most peoples experience of that vast hellhole, is a few days from the deck of a cruise ship, maybe a little fishing or hunting or camping during those six days of the year Alaska is actually a very nice place to visit.

The winters are bearable if you have a large enough oil tank to last six months of central heating and never, ever have to go outside except for a brief run to the store to restock your alcohol supply. Then its a tossup, Spring turns Alaska into a giant mud bath. Then it's summer, oh yey! Quadzillions of biting, stinging, blood-sucking bugs, every where you go.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

I've always thought what a better world it would be if everyone was terrified of fucking with another man's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good BTB story and her lover but,

Albeit a tad unbelievable. No matter what he or his children said, I believe that Barry presses charges. He has the stun gun marks on him, the marks from the bindings, and most likely his DNA in the bed of the truck. He's going to jail for a LONG time. His soon to be ex-wife had the drugs in her system. She goes to the hospital, gets tested and the conspiracy to commit gets added to the charges of kidnapping and not only does he go to jail, but his ex-wife gets a LOT of money in the divorce so that he can get a lesser charge and fewer years in prison. That's the reality of this nice little BTB story. Bit it was fun to read. Well done.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Nice!

Had me laughing my ass off! I still think he should have really castrated Asshole, but still a damn funny read!

5 HUGE Stars!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Great story -

To the guy who felt his P.I. daughter was inept - get a grip - she was watching out for her dad and caught them and then figured out the asshole was a serial cheater she went above and beyond as it was -

A lot of fun was had by all the right people - even chubby got hers - although she was still wrong she had the best rationale for her cheating.

Good family values there -

sbart921sbart921almost 11 years ago
I'm Like FD45 - How'd I Miss This?

Fun read and all this stars you can get!

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
How the hell did I miss this?

Nicely done.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
5*! Very entertaining read!

And they have a type of banding device for Rams, too. Seen them in use on the farm.

BluJBluJover 11 years ago
@solotoro

In some states, nurse practioners may write scripts as part of their scope of practice.

Great story! I read this, and "Redneck Funeral", back to back...still laughing!

Thanks for your efforts,

Jim

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha

Ha, Ha, Ha She will be the cheating wife character for a newer Katmai's story in Alaska!!!!!!!!!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
Someone said "a hoot".

Sums it up. Well entertaining - loved the withdrawn violence of it. 5*

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
5 *****

The story is a Good Classical Cruel Revenge Story with the 4 parts: The past of the married pair, discovery of the cheating, revenge and a good romantic panorama epiloge.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Very enjoyable

I do prefer revenge stories to pure cuck stories, but a little more normal behaviour and children would be better yet. As a satire of a revenge story it is great.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Thanks

Great...no wimp husbands here!

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
Great story

Very enjoyable read. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're better than this trash

Also why no punishment for the wife who was the only real guilty party as she was married to the stupid old man?

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
Wow! This from the 500 Annies' author?

Somebody must have pissed Q off royally. I like the four kids. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Enjoyable, at least up until the point where his daughter decided to join in lecturing a woman who had been cheated on about the merits of fidelity. What kind of half-assed investigator doesn't check to verify that the cheating isn't reciprocal or that the marriage isn't open? Kudos on her ethics, though her skills leave something to be desired.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago

Fun and funny. Light hearted in the BTB style. I liked the choices Barry had to make, cool spin on revenge.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great revenge tale. I hate cheaters. All should live in excruciating pain.

HA

dbdukedbdukeover 11 years ago
Great Devious Little Tale!

You are a real artist in out of the ordinary story telling. Please keep up the good work.

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
LOL

Great BTB story! A hoot!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Loved

The way the Husband took care of everyone including the others in the Neighborhood. Good to have kids you can count on.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Not bad

Generally an enjoyable read. Just two nits to pick.

1. A sniper gun guaranteed out to 350yds? Don't know what guarantee is involved, but any good hunting rifle can perform well at 350yds. Sniper rifles are all about accuracy and that would probably be referred to as something in MOA.

2. Only MDs can write prescriptions. No way would a pharmacy honor one from a nurse practitioner and she would probably be arrested for writing them.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 11 years ago
Enjoyable read

Up to your usual standards!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Excellent revenge story

Very elaborate, but Hubby had the resources and the imagination, so it all works out! Very convenient to have all your family (minus Sweetie, of course) as partners in crime! The family who PREYS together, stays together!

Worth five stars, but I brushed the 'one' - don't know any way to correct that! Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Old scenerio and theme, but still enjoyable

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 11 years ago
Uncommon tale

Quite entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a good one

enjoyed, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok

Very good. 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Really good. Thanks for sharing.

magmamanmagmamanover 11 years ago
Ball bander?

Yes, they exist, we have several here on the ranch, we use them on the Bull calves, (hopefully before they are two months old)...lol.. I would love to have one that "easily" expands out and locks though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

I am still laughing

Wanderingaimlessly

oscar73oscar73over 11 years ago
Great story:)

Just a great story with a good ending.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
where can I get one of those ball detanglers

I love this story, you get 15 and a half stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

This was the opposite of the usual candyass, wimp cocksucking bullshit that inundates this site. I could read stories like this all day.

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Thank you

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank you.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I'd like to read a revenge story

just for once, where the wrong-done-to guy doesn't have someone handy to do all the investigating and supply loads of incriminating evidence. That said, because it was well written, it was okay for such an overused formula - and I have seen the bull-bander used on sheep.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Banal and yet bordering on brutal . Love it.

No broken crockery or even a raised voice and most especially no warning, Ward Cleaver goes rogue. Its just a little more spooky if the Terminator comes back as Mr. Peepers not Armold Schwarzenegger with no dilution of power or intent to destroy .

There was also no warning that qhml1 could push the limits so well in this quickv but through BTB flash story . I guess you never can tell. Anyway this was nothing if not droll to the bone. Well played.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE APPLES FELL FROM THE TREES

and they all stayed real close, TK U MLJ LV MNV

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great pace. Great humor. Interesting twist in giving Barry some not so subtle choices. Overall a great read!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I'm 51 Previous Part
I'm Series Info