I'm That Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for ten or fifteen seconds when quickly backed up, grabbed my dick, shoved it inside and began fucking me, I grabbed her hips and put it back in gear, slamming into her ass as hard as I could, she began squealing and making loud wailing noises until at last she shouted.

"Cum in me daddy, fill me, claim my pussy, mark me with your seed. Oh my God, fuck me Hu."

I continued on as aggressively as possible until a long deep throaty *AHHHH* began to proceed from my mouth, with one final thrust I jammed into her as she pushed back against me. The first shot made her scream and her body convulse, I wouldn't let go of her hips, I just kept pumping semen inside her until I was empty. As my dick stopped spitting, I let go of her hips, she sat on the edge of the bed, standing on shaky legs next to the bed I put my hand behind her head drawing her toward me.

"Suck it, clean me with your mouth. Mm-hmm, good little slut, suck your daddy's cock dry, get every drop."

Talking that way and being so aggressive wasn't my regular forte, I sensed it was what she needed though, not slow and tender, she needed to know her body turned me on and I needed to ram my cock into her cunt. When she finished the nice guy part of me kicked in, I washed away the mess with a warm soft washcloth, her eyes were closed nearly the entire time, as I finished she grabbed my arm and pulled me down.

"Thanks Hu, a good hard fuck is exactly what I needed. I'm sorry about pulling off, I have never cum so hard in my life and I couldn't take any more, I had to pull off or I think I would have passed out. Hu, baby, my pussy is yours, you can have her anytime you want, Ken tries to take care of me every few weeks if I'm lucky. That isn't enough, you can fuck me anytime you want, you can be my daddy and I'll be your little fuck doll. Okay?"

We grabbed a quick shower together she asked what she was gonna do about her destroyed panties, I told her she'd have to go commando.

"From here on Linda, if you come to my house either take your panties off before you come in or do it as soon as you come in, I want access to your pussy at all times when we're outside work. Understand?"

"Should I go without panties at work? I can if you want."

"No, at work you're just another lady who crunches numbers for me, when we're away from work and alone you're my slut, bring extra panties to leave here, then you won't need to be naked when you drive home."

We'd been fucking three or four times a week after work when I told her it was time to go a little further, she was confused.

"It's time for you to give me your ass."

"Oh, I've never done that, I don't think I can. I've heard that it hurts a lot."

"It hurts a lot if you don't do it right, it takes lots of lube and lots of foreplay before you go at it. We'll start you on some small to medium butt plugs and work our way up until you're ready. I won't hurt you, if we do it right you may even cum from anal. Not everybody does."

That night after I'd stripped her I sank my dick into her pussy while she was on her stomach bringing her to a screaming climax, flipped her over and took things slow until I came, she had cum two more times while in missionary before I filled her with cum. I sent her home with a small starter butt plug and a tube of lube telling her to wear it all day the next day and that at some point she was to come into my office to show me she had it in. Just before lunch the next day she knocked on the doorjamb to my office.

"Got a minute HU, I need to talk with you about something, it's private."

Making sure anyone around could hear I responded, "Sure, come on in, shut the door."

With the door closed I looked at her, "Show me."

She walked behind my desk, sat on my lap and whispered in my ear, "I'll show you, but you have to take off my panties and kiss my pussy before I bend over."

I motioned for her to stand, lifted her dress, hooked my fingers in the elastic and slowly tugged them to her ankles. I told her to hold the dress above her waist as I leaned in.

"Oh Hu, you're so naughty, making me hold my dress up so you can kiss my pussy."

After nuzzling in her fur pie I opened the clit hood and licked it several times before stopping, I slowly turned her to the desk, pushed lightly on her back and lifted her dress. There it was, the jewel end of the butt plug staring at me. I kissed each ass cheek, grabbed the panties, pulled them up and gave her butt a playful slap, not loud, I didn't want anyone hearing that. She sat back on my lap and put my hand on her tit.

"Can I come over tonight? I need your cock awfully bad, I know we fucked last night but I need it again. Please daddy, please, your little slut cum dump is hungry for more."

That's the way it went for the next ten days, I'd given her the medium size plug and we were now onto the full size. She had been reading a lot about anal and was anxious to try, I told her we would do it on a Friday knowing Ken would be out of town and she could spend the night. As she walked in the house she lifted her dress, slid her panties off and sat on my lap.

"Are you gonna buttfuck me tonight? I watched a porn video last night, it was an amateur homemade one of real people. I hope I get off as hard as that housewife did, I wanna be your butt slut, can we do it now? I gave myself an enema before I left, I'm ready."

By the time we reached the bedroom we were naked, she got onto the bed, hands and knees, ass pointed toward the edge, I gently removed the plug, lubed her heavily both inside and out then slipped the plug back in. She lathered my cock with lube turned and pushed her ass back at me, with the plug out my cock slid in with little resistance. We went slowly as she relaxed, when my balls touched her pussy she cooed, "You're all the way in, now fuck me Hu."

I made short strokes while her body relaxed, not fast, not slow, a steady rhythm until she began pushing back while making soft noises. She was moaning and groaning as she spoke.

"Hu this is so good, I thought it would hurt but it doesn't, I think I'll cum like this. Maybe a little harder now, I can feel a climax building, give it to me daddy, fuck your little ass whore. Dump your cum in my ass, cum in my ass daddy."

What's a guy to do? You certainly can't turn down a request like that, I picked up speed and increased thrust. Our bodies were slapping together as our climaxes raced to the finish line, she reached hers seconds before I did mine, it was both exhilarating and exhausting for both of us. Cum seeped out of her heretofore virgin ass as we lay in each other's arms. I was the first to speak.

"Was it okay, I thought you came. Did you?" I asked.

"Well it's different that's for sure and a different kind of orgasm. I wouldn't want to do it all the time, but if you wanted me to do it again I would. My butt feels sore, I may have trouble walking right tomorrow. If you want to fuck me tonight you can, but I don't think I'll cum, I'm a bit uncomfortable right now. I've never had my ass reamed before."

"No, we don't need to do anymore tonight, my balls are drained, your ass was so tight it almost hurt my dick. If you're up to it, we'll screw tomorrow afternoon before you go home."

She was snickering to herself, so I asked what that was all about. With a devious twinkle in her eye she filled me in.

"Ken will be home early evening, even though he hasn't been out of town it's been three weeks so he'll want to try and satisfy me, I was thinking how I would love to go home with my pussy full of cum, he usually eats me because he can't get me off with his dick. Oh, I found out yesterday that he's fucking some young thing when he travels who's too stupid to know he's small, I'd love to serve him a cream pie, he'll be so horny he'll never know."

We were going to fuck in the morning and again in the afternoon just before she left, we forewent the morning session so I would have more to deposit in her pussy just before she left. When she came in Monday she was smiles from ear to ear, poking her head in my door I signaled her to come in leaving the door open. As she sat, she raised her dress enough to see all the way to her bright pink panties. I shrugged as I looked at her.

"He ate every bit of it. I was laughing softly by the time he got me off. Then the son of a bitch told me he's filing for divorce, neither of us has much monetary value so I told him I'd sign the papers as soon as possible. He's going to contact a lawyer today, good riddance to the little prick. Literally."

In our state a divorce can be finalized in six weeks if neither party contests, we shared my bed while she waited and then afterward as well. We'd been banging each other about four months when a new CFO arrived, early to mid thirties, single and instantly had a thing for Linda. At first she tried to deny an attraction but soon enough we had a meaningful conversation about it.

Lying in bed after a good hardy fuck it was time to broach the subject, "Linda, have you noticed Mark, the new CFO, has a thing for you? I've seen him sniffing around an awful lot, he's a handsome young guy with a bright future, you might want to hook your wagon to his train."

"I'm with you Hu, I'm not looking for anyone else."

I pulled her tighter, "Sweetheart you need to face some facts here. You aren't even 30, I'm going to be 50 very soon, you need to find a husband who can be a daddy to your babies. Sure, I could impregnate you but in the end it wouldn't be fair to them or you. Linda I enjoy being with you and the sex is over the top, now take everything you've learned and screw some guy to death. Let him get close to you, see if there's chemistry between you two, if there is let him chase you until you catch him, he'll make some girl a great husband."

"Really, you would just throw me away like that?"

"No, no, no honey, I'm not throwing you away. I'm telling you it's okay to move on and find a life partner. I've been made a widower twice, I'm never going to marry again, but you should, and you should have some babies, you'd be a great mommy. I'm not tossing you away, this sounds like a cliché, but I'm releasing you to find your life mate."

After five or six more sessions in bed and one last butt reaming we called it quits. Mark was showing her lots of affection without sex, we both felt it was time for her to cultivate that relationship. I was content not having a woman in my bed every night, I had my eye on a recent widow that had worked for the company in another department almost four years. I knew her husband and from his loose lipped conversations over several beers I knew she was well versed in the ways of sex and its pleasures. I also knew that a woman like that wasn't going to mourne forever, in time she was going to have her physical needs met by someone and I decided it might as well be me.

Her name was Charlotte, Charlotte Mc Givens, she'd been widowed not quite two years, had gone through a time of being lonely as well as being lonesome, but seemed to be emerging from that funk over the past month or so. Linda and Mark were now an item, one day while she was in my office I asked how things were going, she responded that all was well, then getting red faced she told me he was as good in bed as I was. I wasn't sure how to take that, I chose to receive it as a compliment.

It was the company picnic that brought Charlotte and I together so to speak, somehow, we were paired in the sack race, we didn't win but we sure had fun. When the burgers, brats and sweet corn were all grilled to perfection we sat together and ate enjoying an ice-cold beer along with lunch. It was easy talking with each other, I'd been widowed twice and she'd lost her husband of thirty plus years twenty months prior. Having been there and done that so to speak It wasn't difficult to sympathize and empathize, we knew what the other had gone through, the battles of loneliness, the guilt of having outlived a partner, the wanting someone in your life again but not wanting to start over.

By days end we were side by side most of the time, I got the impression she wanted more than a platonic relationship but until she made that apparent I was planning to keep things cool, to not push, to wait until she was ready to make more of it than a platonic relationship. Charlotte was one of those gals you see every day but don't always pay attention to, tall for a woman at five foot nine, not skinny but not hefty either, she was ... for lack of a better description, more than adequate while being average.

What so many men tend to overlook with women like this is that even the average woman has needs and desires. She doesn't need to be have the looks and characteristics of some vaunted movie star to be horny and seek an affirmation of being wanted, she needs someone to care for her, to appreciate her for who she is, what she looks like and what her physical needs might be. In other words, a guy like me, the guy their mother warned them about.

Over the next two months we saw each other on a regular basis both during lunch hour at work and at times after work, a movie, a burger, a coffee run, little things, fun things. Her office was close enough to mine that I could walk to it in a few minutes to say hi and chat a minute. I would bring her a small bouquet or single flower every week, Linda was becoming heavily involved with Mark, in fact, there was talk of wedding bells on the horizon. It was a Friday afternoon when Millie came into my office and closed the door.

Being a smart ass I asked, "Couldn't take it anymore could you, you're here to take my body aren't you."

She laughed, "In your dreams chucklehead. Hu, if you're serious about Charlotte you need to get off your ass and do something about it. She's waiting for you to make the next move and you're doing nothing. Word is Steven in shipping is sniffing around her door."

"I've been waiting for her to give me some kind of signal before I pushed things any further."

Millie put her head back and exhaled heavily, "Men, you're so Effing stupid. What the hell does she have to do, step in your office and drop her drawers before you figure out she's into you? My gosh Hu, pull your head outa your ass, do something meaningful, take her to dinner, not a burger in some stinky tavern."

As quickly as she came in to chew my ass she was out the door and back at her desk. She was right, I knew she was right, it was time to set the hook if I was going to land this gal in my bed. Wasting no time I walked down the hall, turned into her office, closed the door and sat down. Leaning back in her chair with a smile she addressed me.

"Hi Hu, is this an official office visit or couldn't you stay away from me?"

I didn't hesitate, "The latter, I wanted to see you and ask if you're free tomorrow night."

"What did you have in mind, a burger, bowling, a movie?"

"None of those, I want to take you to dinner at the Ironwood Supper Club, they have excellent food and I like the atmosphere."

Leaning forward with her elbows on the desk I could see the mischief in her eyes, "Why Hubert Harrington, are you asking me out on an official date, I mean a get dressed up proper date?"

"I am Charlotte."

"Are you planning to get me drunk and seduce me?" she asked with a grin.

"Only if you want me to." Was my response with an equally menacing grin.

Grabbing a pencil she threw it at me laughing, "You horses ass, yes I'll go to dinner with you. What's the dress code and what time will you pick me up?"

Continuing my smart ass routine, "The shortest sexiest dress you have, stockings, high heels and red lipstick, I'll honk for you at the curb."

I knew the curb comment would wrankle her, "You can honk all you want Huey Boy but I'll never come to your car. You will walk to my door, ring the bell, present me with flowers and walk me to your vehicle where you will open the door and not try to look up my skirt when I sit. Got that?"

I smiled and nodded while she continued, "As for what I wear, be careful what you wish for. Make reservations for six and pick me up at five fifteen so we have time for a cocktail before they seat us."

Rounding her desk, she gestured toward the door following me, as I reached for the knob, she put her hand on mine stopping me from opening it, gave me a quick kiss and turned the knob.

"Thank you for the invitation Hu, I was beginning to think you weren't interested. I have a catchy little number I'll wear tomorrow night that I think will please you. Have a great rest of the day, see you tomorrow evening."

Walking in front of Millies desk she muttered over her paperwork, "Well, did you ask her out?" I nodded. "I mean some place nice, I told you a month ago that just because there's a star on the Hardees sign doesn't mean it's where you take a date."

"I'm taking her to the supper club, and when did you decide you were the boss around here?"

She laughed at me, "Hu, we've known each other since before we had short and curlies between our legs, I was your first kiss in eight grade when Bob and I had broken up for that two weeks, in case you haven't noticed, I've always been the boss, you just haven't figured it out. So, go do your boss thing and leave me alone."

With a smile on our faces I walked to my office, Millie was right about her being my first kiss, oddly enough I'd forgotten but she hadn't. As Millie was leaving she popped her head in the door.

"We're good, right?"

"Millie you can't hurt my feelings you know that we've been friends too long for that to happen."

"After we'd talked earlier, I started reminiscing, remember how Bob had the mumps and couldn't take me to senior prom so you did. Nothing happened with you and me, but boy did we have a wild time when he got better. I called him a half hour ago and told him to bring his hard hat home cuz it's a gonna be rough one tonight."

With that she flashed another Millie smile and headed home. I worked late and didn't talk with Charlotte until she texted just after nine.

Charlotte: "You still working? Drove by your house and noticed lights were off."

Me: "Yup, needed to complete the data for the new catalog, be a while yet."

Charlotte: "Have you eaten?"

Me: "Nope, haven't had time."

Charlotte: "I'll grab some Chinese and bring it."

Me: "Great, thank you."

I called security right away and told them she was stopping by, the warehouse is open for the night shift but the office areas are not, they told e they'd usher her to my office. She was dressed in jeans and a cotton top with sneaks, hair pulled back in a ponytail and she'd removed her makeup, I could feel my mouth begin to water, not over the lovely aroma of the food, over her. Without trying she was still a knock out as far as I was concerned, not ostentatious or haughty in any way, simply a down to earth good looking gal. After a quick bite to eat and some mild conversation I needed to get back to work.

"Is there anything I can help with Hu?"

"Mmmm, all of that stack needs to be copied and collated, that'll save me a half hour if you want to do that."

She didn't say a thing, picked up the stack of papers and headed to the copy area. I was just wrapping things up a half hour later when she walked through the door with a big grin and a stack of documents. I walked her to the parking lot where she asked if I wanted to grab a drink on the way home, stopping at Dilly's I had a beer and she had a glass of white wine. We chatted a little when she seemed to get a serious look on her face.

"Hu, were you serious earlier when you told me to wear a short dress and stockings? I mean, is that a deal breaker if I don't?"

I smiled, "Nah, I was foolishly displaying me fetishes, legs in stockings are probably my biggest weakness when it comes to women. I don't have a mom thing, but she always wore hose with her cotton house dress, I mean every day, I know it drove my dad over the edge and I've always thought it looked sexy. The sheen of the hose as they glisten in the sunlight, who knows, maybe I am a pervert with a mommy complex?" I was laughing when I said it.