I'm That Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was so hard it felt like a tree trunk between us, pulling her tight I ground against her pelvis as she moaned into my mouth. Cupping her ass cheeks I pulled her as tight as possible and whispered, "Deal."

Patting me on the chest she told me to be at her house by seven so we could have breakfast together, she had plans for us during the morning but the rest of the day was ours to do as we wished, clothed or not. Driving home I couldn't stop wondering what was happening to me, for several years I had been the one in charge of my dalliances, and here I was wrapped around this wonderful woman's finger like a teen who'd gotten lucky for the first time. I'd only been with a widow once before and she was a fuckin basket case, each time we were in bed she continually called me her late husbands name, three times of that was enough to pull the plug on that relationship.

Charli didn't seem at all like that though, she seemed balanced and confident in what she wanted out of life and a relationship, just as I had managed to get past the devastation of my two wives dying she was doing the same with the demise of her late husband. I made up my mind that I was going to give it a chance to see where it went, come hell or high water I was going to give it the old college try, the days and weeks ahead would tell both of us what we needed to know.

At six fifty I was extending my hand to ring the doorbell when the door opened, standing before me wearing nothing but a smile and a light robe was what every guy should wake up to. Ushering me in my nostrils were immediately inundated with wonderful kitchen smells, she had obviously talked with Millie, how else would she know I love fresh warm blueberry muffins. After a leisurely breakfast we cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher, taking my hand she led me down a hallway and into what was obviously her bedroom. On the dresser was a picture of she and her late husband, I could easily relate, I had two such pictures on my dresser.

Sitting beside me on the bed she reached for my right hand as we kissed, sliding it inside her robe and onto her warm bare breast, at the same time she had opened my shirt and was rubbing her hand across my chest. Removing my hand from her breast she raised it to her lips, kissed it and stood smiling.

"I'm not going to let you have me just yet, but you can watch me dress if you'd like."

If I'd like??? My cock was hard in a nanosecond, she saw it, bent over, kissed the erection through my Dockers, gave it a squeeze and smiled as she said softly, "Nice to know I can still do that."

With her back to me she dropped the robe onto the floor, leaning over enough getting items from her dresser that I could see the pouty lips of her vulva pushing out between her legs, covered with a smattering of light pubic hair, it was as she said, the carpet matched the curtains. Holding up two pair of panties he asked me which, I pointed at the yellow and red checkered boy shorts which she slowly slid up her legs, squatting slightly she adjusted the leg bands before running her hand over her mound. This woman was driving me out of my frickin mind.

Holding a red and a yellow sheer bra she again asked which, I pointed at the yellow one, she slid it into place and then held the front as she walked to me, turned around and told me to fasten it. Being the bad boy I am I couldn't resist moving my hands up and inside her bra, she quickly turned, slapped my hands and took my chin in one hand.

"Unh, uh, uh, no feeling this morning, I was going to let you adjust the cups but you ruined that option, now clip my bra like a gentleman and I'll let you nuzzle my bush through my panties. No fingers and no licking though."

With my hands on her butt cheeks I pulled her forward until my face was pressed against her mound, she playfully ran her fingers through my hair, when I started to move my fingers closer to the crack of her butt she stepped back, shook her finger at me and called me naughty. Did this woman know how to tease or what? Donning a cotton blouse she instructed me to button it for her and be sure to leave a little cleavage showing, then came the shorts, they weren't daisy dukes but they weren't the long unflattering type either, stopping a few inches below her crotch and snug but not tight she was a knock out.

Bending over to put on her ankle socks and sneakers she made damned sure I had an unrestricted view down her blouse, standing she reached for my hand and said, "Come on, let's go."

I sat motionless. "Come on Hu, times a wasting."

"I can't Charli, give me a minute."

"What do you mean you can't, come on ... ah, I see, literally. You let that relax and then we'll go, I feel bad making you all excited and then not letting you do me. After lunch baby, promise, I'm yours any way you'd like me."

We hit the Farmers Market just as it opened at nine, being early meant we had first pick of the abundance so we took advantage of it, carrying two bags full of fresh veggies to the car once we'd finished there. Next was Malony's Baloney for fresh meat, then a trip to the Dough Factory for bread just coming out of the oven and a dozen monster chocolate chip cookies that had been baked a few hours earlier. Corn was in season so we'd picked up a dozen and decided to have that along with a baloney ring we'd gotten for lunch.

When I reached for the cookies she pulled them away, stood, took my hand and led me into the living room. Pointing at her body she smirked.

"This is what you get for dessert, you need to unwrap it, tenderize it, taste it and then inject some of your creamy goodness inside to marinate while we wait for the second course of dessert. Oh, and there will be leftovers as well, sure hope you have a hungry libido, because I do."

I slowly and methodically undressed her, taking the time to kiss and caress as the clothing fell from her body one item at a time, when she was in panties and nothing else I dropped to my knees and began pulling them off with my teeth. I looked into her eyes as she laughed, giggled and shimmied to help me, I was mesmerized by the jiggle and sway of her breasts while looking at her from my knees, they were perfect twin mountains, not too big, certainly not small, they fit her body perfectly. No noticeable sag other than via their weight, I was enthralled by how perfectly identical they were, I'd been with women who's breasts were not at all close to being the same from side to side.

The areola's were tight and scrunched with little bumps around the taut nipples which projected at least a half inch, I imagined my mouth on them sucking deeply as she held my face to her chest. With the panties beneath the V of her legs I used my hands to finish sliding them off, as she stepped out of them I pulled her body tight to my face, my nose was buried in the middle of her silky down, it wasn't overly prevalent but what existed was nice and thick. I was kissing her tummy and then down onto the top of her pussy when she pulled me up.

"My turn, stand still while I unwrap you. I'm anxious to see my treat."

As she took off my shirt and slid my dockers down her eyes never left mine, her silly smirk was all I saw as her hands moved about my body in a flurry. Grabbing the waistband of my underwear she pulled out and then down to my ankles in one swift move, stopping to kiss the tip of my dick as she straightened up. With both hands around my cock she moved in close with her mouth to my ear.

"This is nice Hu, Phillip was cut but he didn't have this big thick rim around the head like yours, this will be a joy to suck and to fuck. Lay down, I want to suck your cock before I ride your face, you'll be ready for a second round by the time my pussy spasms. Time to lay back and take it like a man."

Without great detail suffice it to say she had cock sucking skills I was impressed with, she told me from the git go not to ram it down her throat and I complied, shit, most of me in that Hoover mouth of hers was all I could handle anyway. As my body began to stiffen she continually hummed, mm-hmm, mm-hmm, as her head bobbed up and down, my legs shop straight out as I pushed upward into her mouth, my dick spitting rivulet after rivulet of cum. She continued to suck and bob her head as I came, only when it was more than I could stand any longer did I push her away.

With hands and knees straggling the length of my body she slowly lowered her lovely pointy breasts into my waiting lips a nipple at a time, they were hard, it was apparent her breasts were a focal point for her ultimate climax. When I reached up to play she told me no hands, lips only at this stage. She scooted forward after I'd sucked for a few minutes, putting one knee over my shoulder and then the other, what awaited me was a furry dripping pussy eager to be licked, which I did. My neck was beginning to ache from raising to meet her vulva, I tweaked her nipples which caused her to look at me.

"Lower Charli, put your pussy onto my mouth."

With a smile she spread her knees slightly dropping her cunt directly onto my mouth, I licked and sucked until she threw her head back and let out a long loud moan along with several, Oh MY, Oh Yes, This is so good, before her hips stopped rocking across my face. My face was coated with shiny almost clear girl cum, she was smiling as she stared into my eyes.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful, if your dick is half as good as your tongue I hit the jackpot. You ready to go again? Relax and let ol' Charli slide back onto that hunk of meat, once you're in Hu you can have me any way you'd like, just give me time to adjust, my kitty has been empty a long time."

Moving down my body she slowed down allowing me to suck and nurse her breasts, with the tip of my cock against the wet welcoming labia she pushed downward as I gently pushed upward, when the head popped through she stopped and waited a full minute before her body began them slow descent onto my shaft. It was warm and tight, it almost hurt it felt so tight, I could feel her vaginal walls opening as the head pushed through, then being hugged tight by the walls as the head proceeded. Looking at me with abandon on her face she spoke in a sultry voice.

"Oh my God Hu, it feels like I'm being split in two, I have never been this full, Phillip wasn't very long or big around and he was only the second guy I'd ever been with, this is all new territory for me, and may I add, I'm loving it. I think I'm ready to ride if you are."

I nodded and we got busy, about halfway to our climax I flipped her over with me on top, I was looking into her eyes as she came. Her body quaking and her breathing momentarily stopped as she pushed into my pelvis moaning, I was right behind her slamming my cock in one last time trying to go deeper still. As I was cumming she was whispering I think to herself.

"I can feel it, I can feel it, finally I can feel it."

For the next twenty four hours we did little else other than enjoy each other's body and rest with a snack or two thrown in for good measure. We managed to do it from behind, on her side with her heel digging into my shoulder as she came, ankles on shoulders, cowgirl both forward and reverse, and standing in the shower once. I was bedraggled to say the least, she was swollen and sore, she asked me to please stay Sunday night as well, I said I would with one condition, no more sex.

I didn't see much of Charli Monday until late in the day. Millie had come into my office just before lunch and plunked her ass on the corner of my desk with a devious grin.

"That must have been some weekend, she can't walk for shit and you look like you got pulled through a knot hole backward. Is it safe to say the guy who used to brag to me that *he's the guy mothers warned their daughters about* has met his match? Don't screw this up Hu, you're perfect for each other, you both have too many years left to live them alone, be brave Hu, bite the bullet, at least move in with her even if you don't marry."

Over the next two weeks we were in bed at least every other day and more on weekends, lying in bed enjoying the aftermath of a beautiful shag I hugged her tight. She was agitated so I asked why.

"Hu, I don't want to go on like this, I want you to be with me every day and night. We don't have to marry, but I still want you with me. My place is bigger and mortgage free, wanna move in with me?"

I was mortgage free as well which made it all the sweeter to sell mine and live with her, we decided we wouldn't marry, but we would be together until death do us part. We've been together fourteen years now, both of us seriously looking at retirement, I happily discarded my reputation as someone foot loose and fancy free, I was settled and needed nothing more. Millie and her husband Bob have become our closest friends, I still tease her about not being able to resist me, she continues to tell me *in your dreams*, Bob retired this past year and Millie is going to do the same come spring.

There was a time when I was indeed *that guy*, these days I'm *her guy* and have never been more pleased.

Your stars and comments are greatly appreciated.