I'm the Luckiest Man Alive

Story Info
How I got the girl of my dreams.
6k words
4.23
12.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKDons
MKDons
50 Followers

When I first started going out with Veronica I thought myself the luckiest man alive. She was a stunning blonde with the face of an angel and the body of a Greek goddess. She had the classic hour glass figure, long blonde hair, big blue eyes and a finely shaped red mouth. She was a Californian beauty with a Colgate smile. When she walked down the street the traffic came to a stop and men walked into lampposts and lost their footing on the stairs. She was one in a million. And she was going out with me! To to tell you the truth I couldn't believe it and nor could any of my mates because in their humble opinion she was way out of my league. Not that there was anything wrong with me. People sometimes told me I reminded them of Bill Wyman from the Stones but I had to admit that when I looked in the mirror I couldn't see the resemblance. But my friends did have a point, I would never have dared to strike up a conversation with a girl as beautiful as Veronica let alone ask her out. Why on earth would she say "yes" to someone like me when I could think of plenty of reasons why she would say "no"? Girls like that didn't give blokes like me the time of day.

But that is exactly what happened. Incredible as it may seem Veronica had said "yes" to me without me even having to ask. One day we passed each other in the corridor as we had many times before and completely out of the blue she said "hello" to me. I was so dumbstruck that I didn't have the presence of mind to respond. I assumed it had been a mistake that I had misheard or that she had in fact said "hello" to someone else. Women never talk to a man unless they want to or have to and she didn't have to talk to me because in all the time I had known her she had never once said anything to me. She hadn't given any indication that she even knew I existed. So why on earth would she say "hello" to me now? But the next time she saw me she said "hello" again and this time she smiled. That's how it started. A few words, then more words over lunch at the canteen. Then more words over a drink. Then we started going out together until finally one day I took her home and kissed her goodnight on at her front doorstep. She tasted of vanilla. It was beautiful. Oh I know, you're thinking it was just a kiss so what's the big deal? But you have to understand, I was smitten.

Of-course I wanted to get inside her knickers but, well, I had no idea how of how to go about it. Oh don't get me wrong she was very affectionate and loved a kiss and a cuddle but I never had the confidence to take it further and she never gave off any signs that she was willing to "go all the way" and I was too timid to ask. because for one thing I was very inexperienced when it came to girls and for another her beauty was quite intimidating. All girls know that men are "after only one thing" and I was afraid that if I asked for that "one thing" she would be offended and would end the relationship by kicking me into touch. I didn't want to take that risk and so I decided to play the long game and reminded myself that patience has it's own reward because as we all know "all things come to he who waits" and she was definitely worth waiting for.

Apparently it were my eyes and the sound of my voice that had first attracted her to me plus I was cute and sweet, kind, funny and reliable and she told me out of all the boys she had ever gone out with I was by far the nicest (it was a shame that she didn't mention that she thought I was also very sexy but you can't have everything I suppose). Some men would say that she was "playing hard to get" and just a "cock tease" but I didn't see it that way. She wasn't some dumb slapper who let you shag her just because you had bought her a drink she was a girl who knew her own worth. And, to be perfectly honest I was reassured by that because it meant I could trust her because blokes were always trying it with her and they were all shot down with all engines blazing and ended up on the deck as burning wrecks. So I had no need to be afraid of "the competition" because I knew that she had chosen me because she wanted me and was interested only in me.

And of-course all the blokes wanted to know if we had done "it" and if I had shagged her or not. And when I refused to say they sneered and mocked me for not being man enough to handle her and quite openly said that I didn't know what I was doing and that I was wasting my time with her. If I wasn't shagging her then, in their opinion, I had lost all rights over her and should move over and let someone else have a crack at her. Of-course I knew what I should have done is said "yes" I had and hold up a pair of her knickers to prove it. But I didn't dare because Veronica was bound to hear about it and be furious. If there is one thing worse than lying it's being caught in a lie.

But if I'm honest I was starting to get a little anxious that our relationship didn't seem to be going anywhere and I have to admit it did start to bother me. I asked myself if I really was the "nicest" boyfriend she was so reluctant to "go all the way" with me. I didn't consider myself special in any way. I didn't have film star looks, I wasn't a genius, I wasn't a sports star, I couldn't sing or dance, I wasn't rich. Yet for some reason she seemed to really fancy me. But for how long? One day she might become bored with me and I'd be chucked and then the chance to bed her would be lost forever and I would spend the rest of my life regretting it.

Luckily Harriet came to my rescue. She was our neighbour and a friend of my mother's and she looked exactly like Sophia Loren the famous Italian film actress. She was married to a bloke called Gerald who wasn't around very much though I'd seen him a couple of times and he seemed alright. She had the same big eyes, wide mouth and straight nose and the same lovely short curly black hair and a lovely dark complexion, coffee coloured or olive which ever you prefer. You couldn't take your eyes off her. Some of my friends thought her mouth a bit too wide or that her nose was a bit too long but that is just nitpicking in my opinion. Put them all together and the result was stunning. And her voice just added to her magnetism; it was a deep throaty purr just like a cats and she moved with effortless grace and elegance that was utterly mesmerising. There was something regal and imperious about her. I was in awe of her and was ever so slightly intimidated by her. She seemed very unapproachable and had a very serious in her manner about her and certainly in the way that she dressed and carried herself she gave the appearance of being very prim and proper.

When I started going out with Veronica my mother said that she was "very pleased" for me and my father was, I think relieved. My mother had always worried that I spent too much time alone in my room and that I didn't seem to make many friends while my father worried that his son was as bent as a three bob note as they would say back then. I think my mother must have told everyone on the street that I (finally) had a girlfriend and she certainly told "Sophia Loren" because one day we bumped into each other on the street and she said "congratulations" and gave me a dazzling smile.

'She's a lovely girl,' she said,

I agreed.

'You're a very lucky young man.'

I agreed again.

'And I think she is very lucky too.'

I hoped so.

'No girl could hope for a nicer boyfriend.'

I felt flattered that a woman like "Sophia Loren" took such an interest in me and slightly relieved that she didn't say that in her opinion Veronica was too hot for a boy like me to handle. My friends thought it a bit of a joke that a girl like Veronica would even give me the time of day but "Sophia Loren" didn't seem to think so at all.

Whenever I saw her she always smiled and said "hello" and asked me how I was and about Veronica. Usually I said that things were great and I meant it but recently I had started seeing a bit less of her. Partly that was down to the fact that we were both revising for out 'A' levels but it was also partly because she had decided to take a part-time job at a well known firm of solicitors so on Saturdays when we usually went out and did things in town or with our friends she was busy and then in the evening she sometimes didn't want to do anything because she was tired or wanted to revise. It bothered me a good deal because I felt ignored and partly because she seemed to become friendly with one of the solicitors who worked there someone called Derek who was a partner at the firm. Whenever I came round to the office to pick her up he seemed to be there with her and they were always talking and laughing about something and when I asked her "what about" she would said "nothing" and seemed annoyed that I had even asked. I was puzzled she had told me that she didn't like him because he was such a boar, crass and vulgar so way was she being so friendly with him and talking to him all the time and laughing at his stupid jokes?

But then it got worse. I was sitting in the reception area at this law firm waiting for Veronica. I was sitting on a settee flicking through a magazine. Behind me to my left was a short corridor with a room on the left and another on the right. I heard the voices of two men who were sitting in one of the rooms where the door had been left ajar talking in low but audible voices. One voice belonged to Derek and I didn't recognise the other voice. But Derek was doing most of the talking

'...so anyway, right...she says "oh no! Stop I'm a virgin" and so I just say "not for very much longer sweetheart!. So I give her arse a good hard smack and next thing you know her ankles were around her ears and my cock was inside her sweet fresh juicy virgin twat!"

The other voice sounded as if he was drooling

'I swear man. Blondes are dumb but they are the best and this one is built for shagging!'

The other voice was drooling and cackling now.

'She looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but believe you me. She is a cock hungry slut. The more I fuck her the more she wants it! Honest to God...She needs to be fucked hard and often!' Then they both laughed horrible nasty laughs.

Who were they talking about? I thought I knew. I mean, how many blondes were there working at this law firm? But it couldn't be true. I knew Veronica and I told myself "it can't be true" and then a evil little voice in my head said "why the hell not. How do you know it's not true?"

So as you can imagine I was down in the dumps and not my usual self. I know what I should have done. I should have grabbed Derek by the scruff of the neck and punched him in the mouth. But I knew I wouldn't do that. I was afraid of making a scene that would make me look foolish in the eyes of Veronica and weak in the eyes of Derek. And also I was afraid I would end up looking even more foolish if Derek punched me in the mouth. I ought to confront Veronica and demand to know point blank if there was anything going on between her and Derek. But if she said "yes" my goose was cooked and if she said "no" she would be so offended my goose would still be cooked. I didn't know what to do. I spilled my guts to "Sophia Loren" and she was very sympathetic but it didn't help. I felt that if I was a man I should put my foot down but I had no idea how.

One hot Sunday afternoon I was in"Sophia Loren's" kitchen pouring my heart out when she suddenly suggested we go out in the garden have a few drinks and just relax. I went outside and spread the blanket on the grass like she asked me to and then waited for her. When "Sophia Loren" came out into the garden she was wearing a tiny black bikini and walking on high heels and holding a tray with a bottle of wine and two glasses on it. I was like one of those cartoon characters who sees a beautiful female cartoon character whose eyes stand on stalks and their jaws drop to the floor and their legs spin wildly in mid air. I just couldn't help it. I felt as if I had just been hit on the head by a hammer. I mean she was practically naked. I felt guilty about it but I just couldn't help but compare her to Veronica. Unfair I know as I had never seen Veronica in a bikini let alone naked but you know what in that bikini "Sophia Loren" looked more naked than if she'd worn nothing at all.

'You look like Botticelli's Venus,' I finally managed to blurt out.

"Sophia Loren" seemed pleased, 'stop staring young man and open this bottle of wine.'

She had what you might call a voluptuous figure. She had a Mediterranean complexion that literally glowed. And her breasts, oh my God, enough to make a grown man cry. And that smooth flat belly, those fine long legs and what was between those legs only hidden from view by a piece of cloth the size of a handkerchief. I sat up with my hands wrapped around my raised knees to try and disguise my raging hard on. It was embarrassing.

We chatted for a while. How did I feel about the exams? Was I confident? Where was I planning to go for my summer holidays? Was I looking forward to going away to university? Did I know how to cook? How were things going with Veronica?

I paused and finally said,'Okay.' But I wasn't sure if that was true.

So then "Sophia Loren" changed the subject, 'will you do me a favour and put some sun oil on my back?'

That request from "Sophia Loren" panicked me a bit.

'What?'

'I don't want to get burnt,' she went on and I watched in horror as she undid her bikini top as she turned to lay on her front.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes. I'm sure.' It sounded like a bloody order.

My hands were shaking as I put some of the cream on my hands and started to tentatively spread it over her back.

'You have to really rub it in.'

Rub it in. Right.

My idea of rubbing it in was to treat her back like a sheet of glass a millimetre thick that would shatter if pressed too hard with my forefinger.

'You're not rubbing it in.' She sounded very bossy.

But if that's what the lady wants then that is what the lady gets. After a couple of minutes I stopped and sat back.

'What are you doing?' asked "Sophia Loren" sounding none too pleased.

'I've finished. I've done your back.'

'What about the rest?'

'Er...you mean your legs?'

'I mean pull off my bikini bottom and do the rest of me.'

My heart was pounding. My hands were shaking.

'Are you sure?' I asked sounding like a mouse that was being strangled.

'Yes I'm sure!'

Zum befehl Obersturmbanfuhrer

'Er...okay.'

I took hold of the sides of her bikini bottom and peeled them off. Oh God she looked gorgeous.

'Get on with it. I don't want to get burnt.'

So got on with it. Running my hands up from her ankles along her calves, then her thighs and I caressed that lovely heavenly bottom. And I did it again and again. I watched her waiting for her to spring up and start screaming at me except she didn't. Quite the reverse. She had turned her head to one side and I saw eyes were shut and she had a dreamy look on her face.

'Oh,' she finally said 'that was nice.'

'My pleasure,' I replied modestly.

'I have to stay like this for twenty minutes.'

I expected her to tell me to go inside and disappear. After all she was a naked woman and I was well, a man. it was simply not appropriate for me to be in her company and look upon her naked body. She was a respectable married woman twice my age.

Instead she she rolled over on to her back and said, 'I think that's twenty minutes.'

I suddenly felt that I was in a trap. That I was being tested and I didn't know what to do. I wanted to look but I knew I shouldn't. I was scared. I knew what I should do which was get up and leave.

I turned round and made damn sure I looked at her face...just her face. I squirted some of the sun oil on to the palm of my hand...and missed.

'Just relax,' purred "Sophia Loren".

What a stupid thing to say! But she did mean it. So I started putting the sun oil on her face starting with her forehead, her cheeks, her sexy nose, her elegant neck, along her graceful shoulders and sleek arms. I needed more sun oil. I had to really concentrate hard to stop my hands from shaking.

And then I massaged her breasts. I don't want to sound vulgar but I can't think of another way of saying this but they were a nice handful. Nice and round and I could feel her nipples rubbing against my palm. My heart was smashing itself against my ribcage. I was sweating and not because of the hot sun. My cock was so hard and stiff it was hurting me and I had to keep moving from side to side to ease the pressure. Then my hands slid down her smooth flat belly to the crown of pubic hair. I was looking at my first real live vigina! Horrible word "pussy" is so much nicer, more user friendly. I ran my hands up and down her torso in a slow measured motion cupping her perfect breasts and then sliding down her belly. I don't know why but her belly button was such a turn on I wanted to bend down and kiss it and before I knew it that's exactly what I did. "Sophia Loren" let out a little gasp and pulled in her tummy in as if a drop of cold water had dripped on her.

'Oh! That was Nice,' she purred sleepily.

I was thrilled. She behaving like a kitten getting her tummy tickled. Suddenly I found myself feeling bolder and I ran my hands over her thighs in such a way that my thumbs brushed against her exposed pussy. Her body gave a shudder. She seemed to be enjoying it. I tugged slightly at her pubic hair and she let out a little grunt. I looked up and saw a smile creep across her face. And then she said, 'that's lovely. Better give it twenty minutes again.'

Twenty minutes! What was I supposed to do for twenty minutes?

I leaned over her, 'You're joking right?'

And she just burst out laughing, 'you poor boy! Are you suffering?'

'Yes!'

"Sophia Loren" sat up. 'take off your tee-shirt,' she said and again it sounded like an order. I didn't mind though and my tee-shirt was off in a flash. Then she reached for my flies. I rose up to my knees to watch with bated breath as she fumbled with my zip. All of a sudden I felt very shy and very scared. And then my cock was out and breathing fresh air. I felt so self-conscious. I felt I needed to apologise. But "Sophia Loren" looked up at me and said, 'oh I say big boy.' I swelled with pride and so did my cock. It's truly amazing but the minute you know a woman likes your cock and is impressed by it you start to feel like a superhero.

Then she touched it and held it. I let out a squawk and nearly fainted an electric erotic charge seemed to explode in me. I felt an overpowering desire to throw myself at her and gorge on her luscious body.

'Do you like that.'

I opened my mouth but no words came out. So I just nodded. I gritted my teeth as I felt my cock getting ready to explode I was desperately trying not to shoot by virgin cum all over her.

'Have you ever made love to a woman?'

No man (or boy) will dare so "no" to that one. They will all say they're had hundreds of women because if you don't you are not a man and if you haven't then a woman wont go near you. But "Sophia Loren" wasn't expecting an answer because she already knew the answer.

Too late!..I did cum. Most of it hit her hands. I gasped utterly mortified.

'Oh my you are excited,' giggled "Sophia Loren" playfully as she lay back on the towel and said, 'why don't you just help yourself and do whatever you want. We've got all afternoon.'

Putting it crudely we fucked like rabbits for the rest of that summer. Every eighteen year old lads wet dream is to find himself in bed with an older and experienced woman like "Sophia Loren" who enjoys sex and knows what she is doing in bed. She taught me everything I knew. Most important of all she taught me to be bold and fearless. A woman wants a lion in her bed not a mouse. She told me what she wanted; how to be kissed and where. How to be caressed and when. She would guide me saying "do it like this" and "do it like that" and purr and squirm with delight when I got it right clasping her body to me was like trying to keep hold of a slippery eel and to keep hold of her I sometimes had to sink my teeth into her. I was even one of the very few men then (and maybe still even now) who knows were the clitoris is and how to stimulate it and I had lots of fun searching for it with "Sophia Loren" helping and when I did eventually find it the shriek of delight from her was a wonder to behold and, quite scary at first because I had never heard a sound quite like that come out of the mouth of a human being.

MKDons
MKDons
50 Followers
12