I'm the Luckiest Man Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved it when I dragged her down my hands and tongue all over her sleek body and she would let me do whatever I wanted and if she put up a fight it was only to teach me how to subdue her and force her into submission by spanking her absolutely gorgeous bottom. And it was an amazing turn on. Spanking a woman who was old enough to be my mother and who sometimes behaved as if she was. It was intoxicating to realise that even a young lad like me had the power to make a woman like "Sophia Loren" submit and do what I wanted.

There is nothing more gratifying to a young man's ego than to have a woman like that thrashing about underneath him her eyes shut tightly her hands clawing at the rumpled bed clothes her body drenched in sweet smelling sweat begging for your cock like a whore. It was like winning a gold medal at the Olympics. Isn't it amazing that to turn a boy into a man all a woman has to do is lie a little about how good he is in bed? Every time I left her house I felt like a god. But most important of all I now knew what I needed to do to handle Veronica and I knew I wasn't going to take any nonsense from her in future. The first chance I got, the first half chance I got, I would nail her pussy and have her screaming for mercy.

We had to wait until we had finished all our exams and had come back from our summer holidays before we could meet up with all our friends and really celebrate. One night we were sharing a car on our way back from a party out in the sticks somewhere. I know Jeff shouldn't have been driving but he was. There were seven of us but only seats for five. Jenny sat on her boyfriends lap in the back and I grabbed hold of Veronica and made sure she sat on my lap also on the back seat. Off we went. Now Veronica was wearing a loose top and a pair of very tight jeans. As she sat on my lap and the car bumped its way over the rough country lane she will have felt my rock hard cock sliding in between the cheeks of her firm young backside. It was an incredible turn on for me I can tell you. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me and deeper into my lap just to make sure she felt the full benefits of my cock pressing against her. Not that she said anything of-course but to judge by the amount of wriggling she was doing Veronica knew what was there because she could feel it.

Jeff dropped Veronica off first and I got out as well. She asked me if I wanted to come up for "a cup of coffee" and naturally I said "yes" and so we went inside arm in arm into the empty house. And we sat on the sofa side by side and were actually drinking coffee. And we talked about the party and how funny and idiotic our friends were and that with Jeff behind the wheel in the condition he was in we were lucky to be alive. We both agreed that we were relieved that school and 'A' levels were behind us. I asked her if she'd had a good holiday in France and she said that it had been lovely and then she apologised. For what? Well, she conceded that she had not paid me as much attention as she should have done over the last few weeks but well, working for Derek and the exams and so on it all started a get much. That was my cue I had been waiting for.

And it started well. We kissed passionately. And she responded enthusiastically I cupped a breast. She seemed to like that so I undid the top button on her jeans. She made a little noise of protest and pulled away.

'Is there anything wrong?'

Instead of answering me she just looked embarrassed. 'It's late,' she said. Meaning she wanted me to leave.

'You know I love you, right?'

'Yes. I know.'

'And you love me too?'

She said "yes" but I thought there was a bit of a hesitation.

'So what's the matter?' I pressed her

You know what they say; "strike while the iron is hot" and "fortune favours the brave" and "no faint heart ever woman a fair lady" and "take the bull by the horns" and so on well, it was time to act on those idioms.

I put my arms around her and pulled her towards me, 'It's been a long day. We've both tired why don't we go to bed?' was my suggestion. I got up and I took her hand and tried to lift her from the settee. She got to her feet and then changed her mind.

Next thing I knew she was on the floor laying on her stomach with me straddling her and tearing off her shirt and then I started to peel off her jeans. Her bra and panties were flung onto the corner at the other side of the room. She was struggling but I was not having to much trouble holding her down. Wow! She had a perfect bottom.

'Stop! What do you think you're doing?' She didn't sound scared or angry, at least I didn't think so, to me she sounded more like a exasperated mother getting tired of her overactive five year old.

Holding her arms by the wrists above her head I gave her perfect bottom a good hard slap! It was a lovely sound and a lovely feeling.

'What do you think you are doing?'

I answered her by giving her another firm slap.

'That hurt!'

I leaned down so that my mouth was near her ear, 'Veronica. I love you. And I know you love me. But I need to teach you a lesson. I need to teach you who is boss...'

'Don't be silly!'

So I gave her wonderful bum another slap. She cried out.

'Who's the boss!'

No answer. So she got another slap.

'Please!' she begged.

So I slapped her bum again, 'who is the boss?'

'You are,' she whimpered.

I gave her another slap. 'That's right!' Man I was really enjoying this. 'Who is your master?'

She didn't answer fast enough so...another hard slap.

'You are! Oh God!'

'You're my slave! Understand?'

She didn't reply acknowledging that she understood so I gave her perfect bottom another slap.

'Oh!...Yes!'

That's more like it.

'You belong to me now. Understand? You body is my property. I own you. I will do with you what I want and whenever I want!'

And to drive the message home, yes you've guessed it, I gave her another slap.

'Yes!' yelped Veronica.

'Yes...what?'

'I submit! I submit!' she begged.

I grabbed hold of her and flung her over the coffee table on her back like a sack of potatoes with her head and limbs hanging over the edge. I stood up and admired the sight while I got my breath back. Holy shit what a body! You had to marvel at it. Why do people bother going to museums to look at "beautiful Art" when all they had to do was look at Veronica's naked body because that was art. I spread her legs wide open and dived right in. There was no foreplay or caresses. This was just hard fucking of the most bestial kind fucking at its most primeval. I just smashed my cock busting with lust into her tight wet pussy and rode her like a cowboy breaking in a mustang. She lay underneath me bucking and squirming howling like an animal that was being clubbed to death. But finally I collapsed a physical wreck and sated. All my pent up lust had exploded and had destroyed everything in its path. I crawled to my feet and struggled to put my clothes back on. Once I was dressed though I fell to my knees and whispered in Veronica's shell like,

'Goodnight.'

And then I staggered out of her house and went looking for a taxi.

I have to admit by the time I was home and getting ready for bed I was wondering if I hadn't gone too far. Would the police be standing on my front door step tomorrow? Or would her dad be standing there with a loaded shot gun? The very next morning I got a phone call from her asking me to come over. I said I would but I very nearly didn't. In the end I went over to her house about three hours later. When I arrived she was happy to see me but strangely shy, even nervous. I didn't offer to hug her or kiss her like I could see she expected me to but I was polite. Veronica said she had hoped that I could have come round sooner. Perhaps she was expecting me to apologise but instead I merely explained that I'd had things to do. But I was here now.

She led me upstairs to her bedroom and shut the door behind me. I knew this was leading up to something big and for the first time I was starting to get nervous. Perhaps she was going to confront me about what had happened last night and accuse me of raping her. Perhaps she was going to slap my face. But instead she stood in front of me and said,

'I'm sorry.'

'So am I.'

'I didn't mean it.'

'Nor did I.'

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

I could see she meant it and she could see I meant it too.

'You brute,' she then said with a giggle putting a hand over her mouth and blushing a bit.

'You bring out the animal in me,' I replied.

I wanted to kiss and make up but she put a hand on my chest to stop me. Then she stood back and

began to strip peeling off her clothes one by one. I was mesmerised. It was the most startlingly erotic experiences of my young life. She looked sensational a gorgeous young woman surrounded by a halo of pure heavenly perfection. Blondes are best lets face it. They have a sexual aura an erotic charisma that other women don't posses. That face! What a body! It was unbelievable.

'I will do anything you want,' she said humbly

'Anything?'

'Yes. I will be your slave. I will obey you.'

'Without question?'

'I will do whatever you want. You own me. I belong to you. My body is your property.'

She sank to her knees and looking up at me as she undid my flies she said, 'you are my master.'

And that's when the next 25 years of bliss began. Of-course she didn't obey me all the time and she certainly didn't do whatever I wanted all the time either and I never owned her. But that wasn't the point the point was she loved me and I was the nicest boyfriend she'd ever had and it was great fun for her when I pretended I was a bad boy. Because then she could enjoy being used and abused as I fucked her brains out and treated her like a piece of meat and as cum bucket and when the fire of passion finally died down and we had stopped laughing we went back to normal until the next time which was never very long in coming.

12