I'm the One In Charge

Story Info
My manager punishes me for sass by dominating me completely.
2.8k words
4.14
21k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

"Get back on the phone," my manager snaps as he slaps my desk.

"Nobody's picking up anyway," I snap back at him. I'm looking at my cell so I don't know if he sees my eyeroll, but he can probably hear it in my voice. I don't care.

"You've just been typing on that thing for hours. What are you writing?"

"Why? Don't ask me shit like that. It's none of your business."

When I look up, his fly is at eye level. No bulge. Must be a tiny cock.

"You're so transfixed that you're not working. I'm curious as to what's so worthy of your precious attention." His tone was slightly sardonic, but I couldn't roll my eyes this time, my gaze had lifted to his face. Brown hair just long enough to curl, brown eyes, a strong jaw. What a manly man. The kind that irritates me when they think they can control me because I'm a woman.

I can control men, I just need to play with them a little. "Look, I'm calling, buddy. Like I said, nobody is picking up. Clearly there's nothing worthy of my attention here," I pause to gesture at the crotch of his pants with intent and continue, "so you can go back to your little spot and look at my stats instead of interrogating me."

I wasn't afraid of his authority, he was just promoted a week ago and his position is only a level above mine. He reported to our shared manager, and she loved me because I'm good at what I do. Good luck getting me in trouble.

He was also one of those male coworkers that didn't disgust me. I liked it when he talked to me, as much as I'd pretend otherwise. I tended to twirl my hair and give him doe eyes when we talked to me.

"I think I'm worthy of your attention, and I won't leave you alone, because you're worthy of mine." He put one hand of the back of my chair and one on its arm. He towered over me and his assumedly small cock was even closer to my face. A warmth in my vulva betrayed me.

"Oh yeah?" I cocked my head, he was making it easy. I looked into his eyes and smirked, "I agree that I'm worth looking at." I pulled down the already plunging neckline of my top, revealing half of my tits, all the way down to my lacy bra. I lean into him, looking up at him right below his cock. "But I don't know if you are."

"You clearly like what you see, you've been taking an eyeful. You could take more."

I glance around, and I see a male coworker watching us. It makes me want to stroke his cock even more, so I do. I rub him through his pants, and then cup where his balls are. I'm surprised to find that there's more to grab than I thought, the thick material of his pants just hid it. His cock is erect. It becomes even bigger as I rub it hard enough for him to feel it.

I whisper this time so Sam the voyeur couldn't heat it: "looks like I already made the little man hard. You've been out your fragile masculinity on me, huh?"

He whispers back, "I'm not taking out anything on you. Look at how you dress, you're clearly insecure and looking for attention."

"I'm not insecure, I dress like this because I'm confident that guys like you will get hard just looking at me. You did, didn't you?"

"I got hard as soon as you looked up at me, giving me that coy look." In terms of our banter, he's giving into me, but his quiet tone conveys that he's the one in charge. "If you're not insecure, you clearly want to be fucked. You want to blow me, don't you? You'd kneel for me."

My tone changed as I said, "this isn't appropriate language for the workplace. I pulled my hand away. My snarky confidence when I put men in their place relies on my intuition that they'll back down. It hit me that he wasn't going to back down. He stopped caring about workplace ettiquette as soon as I did.

"Come with me," he commanded, suddenly loud enough for Sam to hear. "We need to talk about this."

I'm frozen, looking up at him with an expression of fear that must've been satisfying for him.

"Come on. We need to talk privately, I don't want to embarrass you in front of Sam. It's for the best, everybody deserves dignity in the workplace." Now he's the one smirking, a glimmer of unchecked aggression and satisfaction in his eyes, and a massive erection in his pants.

I get up and he leads me to the stairwell.

"We don't work upstairs. It's a different team. They're not here today," and even as I say it, I realize why that's our destination.

"I know that," he spat, looking over his shoulder at me. "You're such a little bitch, you know that?"

I don't respond. As resigned to my fate I feel, I technically could make a break for it. I'd be fired, but if I wanted to avoid the inevitable, I could escape. It doesn't even occur to me. I feel anxiety in my chest, but my entire vulva was throbbing. I had ignored the tingling in my clit that began right before I started rubbing his cock, but now my pelvic floor muscles were tightening and relaxing as if I was already massaging his cock inside me. The desire was so intense that I rubbed my clit over my shorts for a second before catching myself, not wanting him to see.

We entered the big room that dominated the upper floor, unused and furnished only with a single empty desk and a shitty couch. He slams the door shut and grabs my shoulders. I tripped over my feet until I hit the wall, facing him as he pinned me up against it

He struck me hard against my cheek. "You're not the feisty bitch you pretend you are."

"I don't know what you're talking about-"

He slaps me again before saying, "you're a sweet little girl, aren't you?"

"Sometimes."

"You're a sweet baby girl who pretends she's bad when it's convenient."

I try to worm my way out of his grasp, so he grabs my right arm and pushes my chest back with his left hand, right below my clavicle. In retrospect, I could have kicked him, but in reality I was thrusting my hips towards him, pressing myself against his erection.

"How do you know I really am sweet, and I'm not hiding that I'm actually a bitch?"

He pulls me slightly away from the wall and then slams me back into it. I notice that he's not trying to injure me. He could throw me onto the couch, punch me into submission before raping me. That's not what he wants.

"You're not faking it," he says demeaningly. "You want to be everyone's best friend, you giggle until there are tears in your eyes." He spits in my face. "And the endless praise you give."

"What if-"

He slapped me again. "Don't pretend. You gave Sarah $100, told her she didn't have to pay you back, when told me you barely had anything in your bank account."

"So why are you doing this?"

"Because you're so fucking hot, Em."

He aggressively kissed me, and I tilted my head to kiss him back. A little moan escaped me. He began to grind his pelvis against mine, and I could feel the friction of his upper body stimulating my sensitive nipples.

My lips were covered in saliva when he moved his kisses to the side of my face and bit my ear, and I moaned again before he started to kiss and bite his way down my neck, sucking my skin to leave bruises.

"I thought you were a lesbian."

"Yeah."

"How many men have fucked you?" He bit me harder, enough for me to recoil.

"None, please believe me-"

"I do." He lifted his head to look at me and moved a hand to my throat. "But you knew what you were doing earlier. You've done it before." He squeezed my neck harder and my face started to turn red. "When do you seduce men like that?"

"Um, at bars when I was younger."

"You gave them erections and then left?"

"Yeah," I was gasping now.

"Not to get free drinks. You just wanted their attention, didn't you?"

"Kind of."

He loosened his grip on my neck so I could talk, and slipped his other hand down my shorts. He stroked up and down, feeling how soaked I was. It felt so good that it was almost too intense.

"Oh God, Jake. Um, it turned me on. I just- I didn't fuck them- because I was scared and didn't know if I wanted it."

He slipped a finger up my slicked cunt, and I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, hips bucking as I moaned.

"You want it so bad."

"Yeah," I gasp.

"Are you scared?"

"Yeah."

"Smart girl. Take off your clothes."

I frantically unbutton my shorts and pull them down, having to slip out of my shoes. I raise my arms for him to take off my shirt, and he unclasps my bra. He hugs me into his left side with a painfully tight grip, and touches me with his right. He's so much bigger than me that he can squeeze my tit and pinch my nipple, adding to the pleasure coming from my cunt. He's rubbing my clit again.

"Tell me what you really think of me, you dirty fucking slut."

He starts to circle my clit teasingly, almost bringing me over the edge. "Oh, that feels so good, Jake. Please give me more. Please."

"You won't get what you want unless you do as you're told."

I gulped and said, "I always thought you were fucking sexy. I knew you could fuck the shit out of me. When you'd crouch next to me and put your hand on my thigh- God, please Jake, please give me more. Um, I'd have to cross my legs because I was turned on when you told me what to do."

"Oh yeah?"

He kissed me while I moaned, a true multitasker. "It turned me on so much, it was unbearable. Oh my god, please keep going. Please rub my clit."

"Why didn't you offer yourself up to me, Em? Tell me and I'll make you cum."

"Um, you can be a little, um, a little bit of an asshole. You sometimes act like you own me."

He grabbed both of my shoulders and pushed me against the wall again. "Because I do own you." He spat on my face. "I fucking own you. Kneel."

He pushed me to the floor as I protested, "but I didn't cum!"

"You'll cum when I want you to cum. I control you." He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. "I own you, you get that?"

The bulge in his underwear is huge. "You own me," I confirmed and instinctively pulled his cock out. It was long, perfectly clean shaven, and there was a delicious looking bead of precum on the tip. "Holy fuck, it's beautiful." He doesn't have a chance to respond before I take the head into my mouth, seal it with my lips and suck.

He moaned. "That feels so good." I suck again, he took a big breath, and gently placed his hands on my head. "You're so good, fuck!"

I look up at him, moaning with his cock in my mouth, demure but eager. He watches me until I start jerking the rest of him off with both hands, after which he closes his eyes and tips his head back.

"Oh, God, more..."

But he's my God. I kneel before him, repent my sins with my mouth, and worship him. I've been cock hungry for years, barely pulling myself away before offering my mouth to a man at the bar, hoping that that night, when he cums in his hands, he thinks of me. But I'm glad my mouth is virginal for the man who has complete power over me. Everything he wants from me, he has the power to take, no matter how much I resist.

"I've wanted this for so long." I take more of his cock into my mouth and swirl my tongue around the tip. I'm milking him of precum. "I wanted it so urgently that I would've taken your cock out in front of everyone." I lick it up and down, making it slick with spit. I jerk him for just a moment before putting the tip back in my mouth and toy with his glans, and then start to bob my head up and down, teasing him by taking it just a little bit deeper and deeper each time.

"Mmm. More." He holds my head and moves my mouth up and down his cock. I'm happy to do it his way. My cunt is pulsing. "I would have wrecked your fucking pussy while everyone watched. Show them you're not the innocent sweetheart they think you are." He pulls my head further and further down his cock, hitting the back of my mouth and making me gag.

He pushes my head off him to let me breathe, my mouth makes a popping noise as the tip passes my lips. Instead of taking a break, I eagerly suck on his cleanly shaven balls.

He gives me a moment before commanding, "take it hard." He places the tip in my mouth, and then uses his grip on my head to thrust into me like a fleshlight, like I'm an object he can force to gobble his dick.

I have a resilient gag reflex so I don't vomit as his cock hits the back of my mouth, but I gag with each stroke. He says, "I knew I was going to fuck you as soon as I saw your- ah, fuck!" He pulls my face off my cock to stop the build towards an orgasm. He continues, "as soon as I saw your adorable face. You're like a goddamn fairy, for fuck's sake. I knew I needed to destroy that innocence."

He thrusts his cock all the way down my throat, its bulge visible down my neck. I smack his leg and he pulls my head off of my cock for me to take a grasping breath, and he says, "breathe through your nose and you won't pass out." He thrusts his cock back in my mouth before I can respond. "But if you passed out, I would keep fucking it."

After a few full strokes, he stops with his cock as far down as my throat as it can go, balls resting on my face. After a moment, he starts bobbing my head slightly, just inches back and forth.

"Fuck," he grunts out before letting out a long groan as I choke, constantly gagging. His cock starts twitching in my mouth.

He pulls my head off his cock and lets me go. "I was so close to cumming down your throat. Your pretty little mouth feels just as good as I thought it would."

I gasp for a few seconds and squeak, "please."

"Please what?"

I reply hoarsely, "please give me your load. Please." My throat is on fire. "I need a break, and then I need your load. I want to feel your balls pulsing against my face."

"I'll cum down your throat next time. And then I'll cum in your mouth so you can taste it. Thank me."

"Thank you sir." I never call him sir when we work together, I don't know why it comes out my mouth now.

"You're welcome, but you'll have to wait. Get up."

I do, feeling light headed and staggering back a bit.

"I'm going to shoot your load right into that pretty little cunt of yours."

"Do you, um-" he has catch me as I almost collapse- "do you have a condom."

He laughs. "Of course not. My cum is going right in your womb."

"No, no, please don't. I'm not on the pill."

He slaps me across the face. "I own you, remember? My pussy is yours to do whatever I want with, baby girl."

I try to shake him off of me and step back, but he's too strong. "I'll tell HR you raped me."

"No you won't. My buddy Sam will cover for me, if you tell anyone, they'll think you're a dirty little liar. Right, Sam?"

I look around and there Sam is, standing in the doorway, stroking his cock as he watches. He nods.

"You'll do whatever I want you to do. Get on the couch."

I look into is eyes, pleading.

"I know you want it."