All Comments on 'I'm the One In Charge'

by Sweetestgirlem

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hell yes, please write more. I want to see this girl pregnant and owned.

Master_DoctorMaster_Doctor8 months ago

I like the concept except... its very awkward. You really need to proofread / have an editor. Additionally, what professional office has ANYONE wearing shorts?? In what way did she dress up as a tease or sexy as you indicated in the beginning? It could have been described so much better. The domination was awkward as well. The whole thing was very unnatural. Ive known women who put on a persona of being a bitch and being so nice to others our of public...and are naturally submissive inside... they were not like this.

How would a sub happily take off all of her clothes... and deep throat a guy and she was drippinf for.... and then threaton to cry rape?? Completely owned and submissive... it doesnt flow or make any sense sorry

Will527Will5278 months ago

Written by someone who clearly needs it....

SweetestgirlemSweetestgirlem8 months agoAuthor

@master_doctor not sure if you'll see this but thanks for the detailed feedback! Will heed! She's doing exactly what I would do in my fantasy but that doesn't mean it makes sense to others. You are very right about needing to reread and edit, thanks for pointing all of that out!

tabbertabber8 months ago

Great work! Don't worry about the mistakes. It will get better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetestgirlem@Sweetestgirlem
Extroverted and wear my heart on my sleeve, most loving person you know... but I don't like to be controlled. I'll do whatever I want to do, fuck the rules. So I crave playing out a little forced submissiveness in bed. I became sexual and high libido before anyone else I knew,...