I'm the Other Man Pt. 05

Story Info
Nick and I get closer, Ben and Nick a final encounter.
5.1k words
4
3.4k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick got cleaned up, I made us a light breakfast, he and I enjoyed our coffee and breaky, we decided to go for a walk through the park. We would stop for lunch, then on to do some shopping in the downtown area shops, they always had such wonderful curios to look at. Nick and I had a wonderful day together, we did not buy anything but we had fun looking. He and I picked up ingredients to make dinner, I wanted us to make dinner together.

He and I stopped for a drink at an outdoor patio, it was such a beautiful day today, he and I toasted to us, we headed home, to get dinner started, well that was what we intended. Nick and I got into getting dinner ready it would have to simmer for a few hours before it would be good to eat. I had Nick rinsing and chopping vegetables for our dish.

With his hands occupied I pressed against him and reached in and unbuckled his shorts, the fell to the floor, the man commando like he always was. I turned him around and took his huge cock into my mouth, I licked his balls, then swallowed his massive cock deep inside my mouth.

Nick stood there a knife in one hand a green pepper in the other, Nick pumped his cock into my wanting mouth. I pressed him in tight to the cupboards, he had no where to go, he pulled his cock out of my mouth turned to put the knife and pepper on the counter, he bent to rinse his hands, that was when I saw my opportunity.

I spread his cheeks and dove in, the man's ass was hairy, he was clean, and I saw it, his perfect rosebud, pinkish brown, so perfect, a nice tight pucker. You pinch your lips as tight as you can and that was Nick's bum hole. I slid my tongue along his ass crack, when it landed on his pucker he took in a deep breath and squealed a whisper of a moan.

"Oh Fuck Tommy don't stop please, Lick my hole for me please."

I did not need to be asked twice, I went to town on the man's ass, my tongue ran it's length, then circled his sphincter, Nick was whaling in my kitchen as I licked him. I grabbed his huge cock in my hand and stroked it as I licked him. Nick pushed his ass in towards my tongue, he reached over and pulled my face in deeper to his hole.

"Oh fuck Tommy I never knew this could feel so good, I'm gonna cum."

No sooner said and the man was dousing my cupboards with his white sauce, I continued to lick his hole as his cock shot its load. I turned the man around and took his cock in my mouth, I sucked him dry, licking any and all residue he had left into my mouth.

I wiped off the cupboards, then Nick pulled me in close to him.

"Tommy that was amazing, you have to let me do that to you now."

I only smiled, I explained we had to get this finished or we would not be eating dinner tonight.

"Who needs food we have all the protein we could ever want and more."

"Chopping, you Sir should be chopping veggies."

I grabbed him and kissed him once more, he got back to his chopping, he let out this sigh, there he was naked from the waist down, his hairy ass right there ready for yet another round. I too had to focus or we really would not be eating tonight. We got it all in the pot and turned the slow cooker on, he and I had a few hours before dinner would be ready. I was pretty sure we could find a few things to do while we waited.

Nick and I had a drink, he still was amazed at how sensitive his ass was, he had never ever even touched himself there, but when my tongue landed it was like fireworks going off inside his body. His cock felt more rigid, his senses heightened, his orgasm that more intense.

Nick and I sat and talked, we snuggled and watched the news, I checked the food we had in the cooker but we had a good two hours before it would be ready.

Adam out of the blue messages me, he was not happy with this new arrangement and he wanted back in my bed. I knew I would have to block him or he would never stop messaging me.

"He is with you isn't he Tom. This just infuriates me, you should be with me Tom some some random stranger that you don't know and could give you any kind of disease. You're supposed to be sucking my cock Tom not his, Tom please I'm so horny I need you please just one last time, then I will leave you alone."

I showed Nick Adam's message, Nick could not believe this guy, like he owned me or something, but yet the man was married. Nick was worried Adam may try something when he was not here, try to hurt me in some way or something. I told Nick Adam was a very meek and mild kind of guy, he was just a little angry that I had found someone else.

Nick wanted me to be more careful, when I went to the store, when I went out in case Adam may try something stupid.

"Don't worry Nick I can handle myself and I am not worried about Adam he is harmless."

"That is what most people say before they are kidnapped or killed by a stalker, you really have to be careful, you don't know what this guy might do."

"I will be careful, besides I have you to watch over me."

"Yes you do Babe, but I don't want anything happening to you."

I smiled at Nick, leaned in for a kiss, I straddled the man on the couch he and I lip locked, we kissed and hugged each other. Nick picked me up and carried me off to my bed, laid me back and pulled my shorts off, the man's cock rock hard and ready for action. Nick slicked up my hole and his pole, he slid his cock into me deep, his strokes long and with purpose.

I was on my back moaning, it felt so good to have Nick inside me, Nick slicked up my cock he and I stroking at the same time. Within minutes we were both shooting massive loads out of our cocks, Nick laid on me his lips on my lips, our cocks softening. Nick and I laid there for some time both of us tired, we got into the bed and decided to have a nap.

My phone went off over and over, notifications that an incoming message was coming in, it was Adam I knew he could not let this go. His messages got more intense, more graphic, he was angry this man was in my home, in my bed, and I was sucking this man's cock and not his. I read Nick the messages, he wanted me to call the police, let them know what was going on, tell them this guy kept on messaging me and his messages were getting more and more intense.

To put Nick's mind at ease I called and talked to an officer, he asked if Adam had threatened my life, had threatened Nick's life, there really was not much they could do if Adam had not incriminated himself. They took Adam's number and ran the number but he was using a burner phone no way to know who he was or any location on him.

I knew Adam would cover his footsteps the man was married and "Not Gay" as he put it, but insisted that I service his cock, me a gay man, sucking on his cock. The fact that Adam did not engage me in sexual activity then he was not doing anything gay.

Nick and I had a great weekend but it was Sunday evening, Nick and I had made ourselves dinner, then out for a walk in the park. Nick and I parting at our bench, after lots of kissing, light petting, our cocks were semi erect once more, Nick went his way myself mine. I took my time walking home it was a beautiful evening.

I was about a block from home when I noticed Adam's car, hard not to miss the mans car a shiny black BMW, the man must have spent hours shining that car. Adam pulled up his window down, his elbow out the drivers window. Adam had one infectious smile, his teeth so white, and so perfect in every way, his lips, I so wanted to kiss that man when he and I started to play together.

Adam had a list of things he did not do, the list endless, he would come in to my home, I was to help him remove his shoes, he and I would enter my bedroom, the bed had to me made the way the man wanted it made. The sheets had to be clean, no blankets only clean sheets, I was to slowly undress the man, hang his clothes so they would not get wrinkled.

Adam would be completely naked, spread out on the bed, I had to have washed my hands before I was allowed to touch him, my teeth brushed, and the use of mouth wash prior to going near his cock. I was only allowed to play with his cock and balls, the rest of the mans body was off limits. He wanted me to suck a load out of him and he insisted I had to swallow what he shot out of his cock.

He could not have cum on any part of his body, I was to lick him clean, his cock could not drip a drop of cum after he shot it in me. I was to dress him after he and I were done, helping him put on his shoes before he walked out the door, Adam always suffered regret of what he had allowed me to do to him, so he never talked after he came.

I know it all sounds so insane, but that was Adam, he was strange to say the least, but in my defence I was alone, I was lonely, he and I struck up a conversation he was in charge in the entire conversation. Adam was always one to be in charge, thus the rules, he was so worried he would be caught, someone would recognize him, someone could tell he had had sex with another man.

Adam sat in his car, his confident look about him like always, he was sure he could convince me to let him back in my bed. I shook my head as I got closer to the man, I would like to say I could not believe he was here but that was Adam.

"What do you want Adam? Why are you stalking me? Leave me alone please."

"Tom please listen to me, I need you Tom, I can't stay like this my balls ache, I need you to suck my cock Tom please, you can't leave me like this."

I had to smile and almost laugh out loud, I had to really? It really was funny, who did he think he is? Oh yeah he was Adam gods gift to the world.

"Adam you and I are done, I don't care to ever see you ever again. I met a great guy he and I have relationship, he and I kiss, touch, Adam he even sucks my cock and fucks me."

"Tom please I can do all that for you, just give me one more chance."

I could see by the look on the mans face he could never suck a mans cock, he could never slide his cock into a mans ass.

"Adam seriously do you really think you could ever kiss me in public, even in private?"

"Tom Yes of course I could and would, I really like you Tom, but this other man you have is wrong, you belong to me."

I stood there my feet frozen to the walkway, did he seriously say he owned me?

"Then prove it Adam, get out of your car right now and kiss me right here right now."

"Tom come on you know I don't approve of public displays of affection, you can't expect me to kiss you here on the street, you probably have not even brushed or rinsed, Come on Tom you know I can't do that."

"Goodbye Adam please stop messaging me, stop watching me on the street, leave me alone, I have called the police."

"Tom come on the police really, what are they going to do Tom arrest me for wanting you to suck my cock? You know you want to swallow my cock again don't you Tom?"

"Honest answer Adam is No I really don't, this new guy I met keeps me satisfied, orally and anally, Adam he fucks me real good, he bangs my ass so hard, he makes me whale out, he sucks and swallows everything I can feed him, and his cock is so much bigger and harder than yours, and he can come over and over, not once a week and he is done, like yourself. Now leave me alone or I call the police."

I could see the frustration, the anger of what I had just told him, talking to Adam about Nick frustrated him so much, cause Adam knew he could never be in a relationship like I had with Nick.

"Tom Please don't talk like that, I don't want to hear how he defiles you, he is ruining you Tom, you were so pure, so clean, now your just damaged goods Tom, like some common street whore, no one will ever want you Tom."

I stood there, did he really just say that to me? The man called me a whore, but I also had to realize where it was coming from, this after all was Adam not a regular guy.

"That's fine Adam, if that is how you see me then please leave me alone, I'm damaged, just some common whore in your eyes, leave me alone Adam or I call the police."

I walked away, Adam sat in his car, he knew he had said the wrong things to me at this point. What I could not understand was did the man have feelings for me? Was Adam in love with me? He and I had been hooking up for some time, over a year for sure. Adam was a sexual outlet for me, I got to suck a cock, no strings, he would come over cum and leave, I could deal with all his eccentricities.

Now that I had Nick in my life I no longer needed Adam as a diversion, a weekly cock to suck, after all that is all that Adam really was, a cock to suck drain him of a load and he was out my door for another week. Adam was consistent, he was over every Sunday morning at the same time, he was always in a suit dress shirt and tie, the man had impeccable taste in clothing.

I never really gave any thought to what Adam's background or his life outside of him being in my bedroom on a Sunday morning at ten thirty sharp. I would have never thought of a wife, kids, any kind of background this man may have. Did I now feel a bit guilty, yes and no, he told me his wife did not want to touch him, which is kind of sad and at the same time with Adam's eccentricities I could see why his wife wanted nothing to do with the man.

When I got home I called Nick, I told him of the conversation I had just had with Adam, Nick was worried Adam may strike out, come after me. I told Nick Adam was not that kind of guy, beside I could easily overtake him in a melee. Nick and I chatted for a bit, the buzzer on my building going off, I answered it Nick listening to the conversation.

"Yes can I help you?"

"Tom it's Adam."

"Leave me alone Adam, our conversation is being recorded and my boyfriend is listening to it all."

Adam quickly left the building, I could see him on the camera at the front of the building, Adam got in his car and left. Nick wanted to come over to make sure I was okay, I told him I was fine, and we both had work tomorrow. Nick wanted me to come stay with him at his place but again I would have to be up at five in the morning, then his niece and nephew, best I stay home.

I told Nick if he came back I would call the police, this put Nick's mind at ease. We chatted for a bit then it was bedtime. With morning came an endless amount of messages from Adam, he was upset by t he way I talked to him yesterday, telling him of my sexual exploits with this new man. Adam was hot and cold, one minute mad, the next begging me to take him back.

I kept all the messages Adam sent, the police saying it was a good idea to keep them all in case Adam did something illegal. The week was going well Adam stopped messaging me for about two days, then the same old stuff again, it got to the point I did not even read them anymore.

Going to and coming home after work I spotted Adam's car a couple times, the man was relentless to say the least. I would block him on one phone and he would get another, the man must have had countless burner phones. I thought after a certain amount of time he would just give up, just when I thought he had stopped I would get a message or I would spot him outside my apartment, or the grocery store I was in.

Adam did not approach me he only stalked me, trying not to be seen, but I caught him many times, clearly the man had nothing better to do with his time. With Friday upon us, Nick wanted me to spend the weekend at his place, the kids out, only his brother and his wife in the house. Nick wanted me to meet his brother and get to know Trudy that much better.

Nick told me his brother was a workaholic, rarely home, always at work, so he and I would have the house pool and hot tub to ourselves. Nick and I met in the park, he and I kissing on our bench, Nick took my hand and we walked over to his place. Nick and I got settled in, he and I would get dinner started, we would not be able to have the amount of sex he and I had at my place we would have to be more careful now.

Nick was chopping away, I was frying up the meat, I pulled the pan off of the element and rubbed myself up against him, pressing him into the cupboards. My hands went to the buckle on his shorts, then the zipper, his shorts fell to the floor.

"Tom please be careful they could catch us."

"Shush you, there is something I need to do to you right now."

I ran my tongue along his ass crack, Nick's cock quickly reacted to the stimulation, I spread his cheeks, my tongue landing on his rosebud. Nick bent over to help spread himself further, the moans and groans from him very loud, the place echoed. I turned him around and took his cock deep inside of me, Nick started to fuck my face, the man so horny from the week of no sex.

I got my reward quickly, Nick not very quiet as he delivered said reward, I was sure Trudy heard it all. I went back to browning the meat for dinner, I left Nick naked from the waist down. The man so cute chopping his hairy butt for me to see. Trudy knocked on the suite door, she knew not to just walk in after what she had just heard.

I laughed as Nick quickly tried to pull his shorts back up, a knife in one hand veggies in the other. Trudy came in and took a seat at the island, we offered her a drink Nick and I having our usuals. Trudy joined me in a white wine, we asked her to join us for dinner, seems Ben her husband was still at work.

I got a message from Adam, Nick saw it first, Adam wanted to know where I was, I was not at my apartment, and he could not find me anywhere. Nick quickly explained to Trudy that I had a stalker that would not leave me alone. Adam was relentless once again, he sent message after message it did not stop. I shut my phone off and we got back to our conversation, I gave Trudy the watered down version of Adam and I.

While dinner simmered Nick and I set the table, we set up for four of us but Trudy doubted Ben would be home for dinner he rarely was. We sat and talked, I told her how I loved her home it was beautiful, so well taken care of, Trudy did not respond she only made a face. With dinner finally ready we sat to eat, Nick and I got it all put on the table and took our seats.

We heard the front door open upstairs, Trudy excused herself to go get Ben to bring him down for dinner. Nick and I sat and looked at each other, Nick got up and grabbed himself and his brother a beer. I refilled our glasses of wine. Trudy and Ben came in I had my back to them as they entered the room.

"Ben I would like you to meet Tom my boyfriend."

As I turned to look at the man, my hand out to shake his hand, my jaw dropped, my face red, I almost fell to the floor.

"Adam what are you, doing here?"

We all stood there no one talking, no one knowing what to say or do.

"Tom this is my brother Ben."

"Nick I know this man as Adam the man who is stalking me."

Ben turned and headed upstairs, I fell into my chair, How could this be? How could Adam and Ben be the same man? The man I had been having sex with for over a year. Nick fell to his seat, he and I looking at each other. What had just happened?

"Tom you were having sex with my brother all this time?"

"Seems so Nick Adam is Ben, Ben is Adam."

I got up and I grabbed my glass of wine, I chugged it, then walked into the bedroom, I grabbed my bag and went to the door.

"Tom where are you going?"

"Nick I can't stay here that's for dam sure."

Nick just looked at me, his boyfriend had been having sex with his brother, for over a year. Nick sat at the table frozen in place, he had no words, he could not get up to stop me. I walked out and headed home, when I got home I got a message from Nick, he needed a day or so to process all of this. I did not respond.

I sat there in my living room, glass of wine, trying to figure out all of this mess, both Nick and his brother did not look alike, they did not have the same mannerisms, you would never suspect they were related. I had sex with two brothers, I had no feelings towards Adam, Ben whatever his name was, but I knew I was falling for Nick.

12