I'm the Other Man Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could Nick and I ever be together after all of this? I had after all had sex with the mans brother, and not just once but weekly for over a year. I could not believe the difference in these two men, Adam a germaphobe, with and average sized cock, no family resemblance. Nick with his huge cock and willing to try anything with me.

Nick messaged me he needed to talk to me, he was coming over, I did not argue with the man I too wanted to talk to him. Nick was over in a few short minutes, I wondered if he ran all the way. I offered the man a beer, I poured myself another glass filled to the top. Nick and I just sat and looked at each other, I wanted to cry, I liked this man so much, I was ready to tell him I was falling in love with him. I did not want Nick and I to end over what had happened between me and his brother.

"Tommy I am so sorry for what happened with my brother, Trudy suspected he was cheating, but not with a man and not with you. Trudy really likes you Tom, she does not blame you whatsoever, I told her how Ben was stalking you, the things he had said to you Tom, I am so sorry for what he said to you, I love you Tom."

That was it I was in tears, I thought Nick and I were done, I thought he would not want anything to do with me, but here he was professing his love to me. It took some time for me to get myself back together, this was all so emotional.

"Nick I was sure you would not want anything to do with me after this thing with Adam, Ben thing, I did not know he was married and had kids, and that he was your brother of all things. I'm so sorry Nick I feel so bad for you and for Trudy. I have to tell you I too and in love with you Nick."

"Not your fault Tommy, my brother is the one who is married and had children, clearly none of that mattered to him."

Nick pulled me in and hugged me, what I really needed right now was a hug, it being from Nick made it even more special.

"Tommy I don't know about you but I am starving, we made dinner and barely ate one bite of it."

"We could go out for something, not sure I want to be at your brothers house right now."

"No I prefer to avoid that place as well, can I stay here with you Tommy?"

"Of course you can Nick, can I keep you forever?"

"You may have to for a week or so till I find a better place to live, don't care to got back to that house anytime soon."

"You are welcome anytime, stay as long as you want."

Nick and I got ready and headed out, we would go for a pizza and beer at a local restaurant, as we exited the apartment who is parked on the street but Ben. Nick could not believe his eyes, his brother stalking his boyfriend, did the man have any limits? Ben got out of his car and walked up to Nick, Nick grabbed him by the shirt and punched him in the face.

Ben fell on his back on the ground, Nick was going to hit him once more, but I stopped him.

"Nick please he is after all your brother."

I pulled Nick back and helped Ben to his feet, the man covered in dirt and dust, I had never seen Ben with a speck of dust on him ever.

"Ben are you okay?"

His lip was bleeding but he seemed to be okay overall.

"Seems my brother and I have the same taste in men don't we Nick? You like how Tom here sucks your little cock little brother?"

Nick charged at him once again, I held them apart, I did not want Nick to be charged with assault on his own brother.

"Ben go home get out of here or I call the cops."

"Go ahead Tom call the cops, I can charge your boyfriend here with assault."

"What the fuck do you want Ben, you have to leave Tommy and I alone."

"I want your boyfriend to continue sucking my cock on Sunday mornings like he has done for over a year now, I need his mouth on my cock once a week."

"You're insane if you think I would ever suck that cock of yours ever again Adam, I mean Ben."

"My little brother here used to suck my cock for me when we were kids, he was pretty good, not you good but he was pretty good if I do say so myself."

Nick charged at him once again, I was tempted to let him hit him once again and finish him off, but we both knew he would be at the hospital and the police right away.

"Ben I will never suck you or have sex with you for that matter ever again, I'm in love with your brother."

The words cut Ben like a knife, how could I the man who took care of his sexual needs for all this time be in love with someone else, his own brother no less. Ben stood there speechless, he gave us a weird look then turned and walked to his car. He stood at the car for a minute or so, then got in and drove off, Nick and I stood there in each others arms not knowing what to say or do.

"Pizza we were going for pizza, lets go eat I'm starving."

I looked at Nick as he said it and laughed, I too was hungry, but the whole scenario was laughable, I looked in Nicks eyes, leaned in and kissed him.

"Let's go eat then Mister."

Ben and Trudy went through a very messy divorce, Ben did not fare well, he was the cheater in the marriage after all. Nick and I stayed together for two years, our relationship slowly fell apart, we remained friends in the end but we were not to be together.


12