All Comments on 'I'm the Other Man Pt. 05'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was an excellent story and I loved the twist in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Are your stories based on true life? There was nothing hot about the thing with Adam/Ben. It was twisted and demeaning and he was really messed up. It ruined the love story between Tom and Nick. Then to have an abrupt ending in the final sentences that after two years the love between Nick and Tom just fell apart made the whole five chapters a big waste of time. So sad and depressing.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
My God!

This was a great story. I am sorry it may be over. Nick and Ben as brothers... major... did NOT see that coming. Maybe Tommy will find someone who loves him and the sex is great. Why can't there be more "other man" men in this story?

koksocker333koksocker333about 3 years agoAuthor

Adam/Ben is based on a real person, not his real name obviously, he and I played for years, but no reciprocation, the man had a great cock, hot body.

koksocker333koksocker333about 3 years agoAuthor

The part of the story about Adam/Ben is based on a real person, he considers himself straight, he never reciprocated any affection towards me, the man had a nice cock to suck, end of story, he was in my home once a week like clockwork.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

If it worked for you, I am thrilled. I had similar but after 3 months I was out. Too restrictive, just didn't work for a power bottom.

cumlappercumlapperabout 3 years ago

This was a really good story until the ending. Too brief and after hitting it off so well, no explanation of why Nick and Tom parted ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES