All Comments on 'I'm Thinking about my Son Pt. 02'

by Richmond2247

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mmmmmmm

morer cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This left me deeply disturbed and uncomfortable. I can't imagine actually being aroused by this story, and by deeply psychologically abusive relationships between a mother and her son. I was psychologically abused by my own mother, and all of explorations into incest literature have shared the thread of intense love, nurturing, and reconciliation in an attempt to feel what I never felt from my own mother: true love and appreciation. This is absolutely disgusting, and you should he ashamed for writing a story that relishes in the intense psychological manipulation of a vulnerable son by a predatorial mother.

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

2 chapters of imagination is 1 1/2 more than enough. Not much description of Mom. Son is fighting too hard. U hope you wrap it up in one more chapter.

OICURADV82OICURADV82over 3 years ago

Stunning imagery. I get such a strong feeling of intimacy with her that I can feel her breathing. Thank you for this.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Captures a lonely mothers thoughts

Subconsciously so many parents have these desires. Social norms keep them buried for most. A few lucky ones accept them, a fewer act

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

It's impossible to find stories like this with a strong buildup. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Michael, do you understand what is going to happen between us sweetie? Can you understand Michael?"

GOD!! Just that sentence alone is worth the entire read. What a powerful and intensely moving storm this is. Some of you are moms. Imagine being that close. To be asking that question. Can you imagine the unspeakable lust that drives these conversations. This is so close to powerful moments. I can only say that I have a 19 year old and I hope to God I never unleash my lust upon him. I would devour him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh Gawd, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice but still no incest 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous