I'm Thinking about my Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember thinking that I can do far more to alleviate his pain than the universe can, so I dial back just slightly. I am amazed at the level of suffering that is attained by squeezing in this way. I look at his face and I see the fear that, I am guessing, most man have about those family jewels. I imagine him spread eagle and tied to a bed. All white and so very pretty.

I read of women who do this to men. I read of men who pay for woman to do this to them. I think I almost understand it. I wonder what it must feel like for a man. Both the fear as well as the reality.

I look him dead in the eye. His hand reaches out to my forearm and it is gentle. Almost soft. A loving moment of understanding and surrender for him. He has, in a sense, conceded and he understands the dynamics of what has happened between us. This is what I have worked for. This very moment. Very slowly, I gently pull my hand away from his balls and rise. He looks relaxed; ready. I walk to the window and close the floor to ceiling curtains in the bedroom. My mind races. I imagine folks will buy tickets to see this night's activity.

I return and have a small purple tube of lube. I warm some in my hand and wrap my hand around his cock. His gasp cuts through the quiet. I can feel the veins sticking out of his cock. It is so soft and so very hard. I use my thumb under the head of his cock and work him in circular motions. He gasps again and I sense his hair trigger. I back off.

"Michael, do you understand what is going to happen between us sweetie? Can you understand Michael?"

"Please, please," he says. "I can't..."

I pull back. I need to keep him whole. I can't let him cum so quickly. I look closely and see precum on the purple head of his cock. I bend over painfully slowly and touch my oh so very pretty lips to his cock.

"Ohhhh..hehh" he groans upon contact. He is excited beyond the merely physical. This is an entirely different realm.

I feel like a predator. Like I will devour him. I have groomed him for this and for that I am not ashamed. We all do what is required to survive. I need him to love me in that way.

I have this vision of things changing for me. For us. We can be satisfied so I do not climb the walls and he does not have to masturbate endlessly. You see it all the time in movies. A woman goes to bed and she is lying on her back with her head on a pillow. You see a view of her face. Her breathing slowly become erratic; almost strained. Her eyes close gently. Her head tilts back just enough to let you know that someone is licking her. I think of that all the time. Imagine someone having a reason to worship you in that way. Imagine someone happy to spend hours with your thighs wrapped around their head as you move from one orgasm to the other? She breathes more deeply, and her head goes back. She is on the verge and someone pushes her over the edge. She orgasms hard as her head snaps back. She is lost in the lust and later, she will sleep the sleep of the sexually satisfied.

That is the woman I wish to become.

I look at Michael. "Michael, please, I need to please you honey. I would never leave you like that. Please honey, I nuzzle him, let me help you."

I let him go and stand up. "Michael, we need to go to the bedroom." He stretches very slowly and resembles a young lion.

He stands and walks ahead of me in the direction of the bedroom. He is gorgeous. I light three handmade candles as I strip to my panties and a tee.

I think we have come to a deal here.

12