All Comments on 'I'm Very Disappointed in You Pt. 04'

by alyssawinters

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a beautiful sexy story I now cum four time just reading for the first time. I hot and so beautiful, she is a really lucky girl having such a strong and hot wife. Evelyn please you can turn me into a Transgender woman any time you want but please, please make it soon. Margo is a really great teacher and champion of feminizing sun men into women hood. So fucking hot my little clitty is hard again, I need to be put into a micro chastity cage and controlled like Genevieve is. Like her I dream about femdom and yearn to become a feminized sissy gurl for my Mistress and I lust for cock becoming a slut for my strong wife. Luckily I can sink around wear my two butt plugged and pants without getting caught so far. Not sure what my wife will do to me if she catches me. Hopefully I could become what Genevieve has become, a lovable fuck toy and slave got her Mistress. I have fantasies about feminization and cock my hole life. Please please, Alyssawinters continue with you beautiful transformation of this sissy bitch into a cock craving slave girl, so fuck HOT. PS can you share Mistress Evelyn or Mistress Margo’s phone number with me. Maybe Genevieve’s first cock will be black!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralyssawinters@alyssawinters
a former straight male and part time novice Cd turned budding t-girl under the direction of her Mistress. On her 17th month of feminizing herbals ...developing her breasts now with a-cups ...alyssa has been under the guidance of her Dominatrix moving into her 3rd year of being...