Bitch on Heat

Story Info
Wife turns hubby gay.
2.7k words
4.52
22.4k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers

The more promotions I've got in work the more empowered and hornier I've become. I've just been appointed Clinical Lead in the IVF clinic I work in AND a partner in the business. My boss Greg said it was reward for my excellence as a doctor and for the fact that he'd noticed my panties were getting sexier and sexier.

We have a unisex changing room at the clinic and Greg, and several of the the other hunks I work with have frequently caught me in my underwear. Such happy surprises always turn me on. I love the fact that at my age - I'm fifty now with a magnificently curvaceous ass and 34DD tits - these gorgeous guys still find me a real turn on.

You might be thinking Greg's comments about my panties were inappropriate, but I took it as a huge compliment. Greg, ten years younger than me, is a fucking stud with a cock a stallion would be proud of - I saw it once when he came out of the shower at work, and even flaccid it was nearly twice the size of my hubby's (Dan) four and a half inches.

Yes, I'm married. And I'm married to a wonderful man, but Dan is not so great in bed. And with each new promotion I've felt myself loving all the attention and power it gives me. The respect from my colleagues, drug reps, conference attendees (I travel all over the world), has increased tenfold my libido and my lust and desire to feel a big cock in my pussy. My biggest fantasy is to be the centre of attention at a gang bang and then force my hubby to eat the half dozen or so cream pies from my hot damp satisfied cheating pussy. I also love the idea of having a load of cum on my tits or gigantic ass that Dan cannot resist. Truth is I want to turn Dan into a crossdressing sissy faggot and a fucking cock sucker. My pussy needs real men.

Now before you start judging me, know this...I suspect that Dan would love it. I think - even if he doesn't know it yet - that he wants me to cuckold him. He may even be bi-curious, he's certainly quite effeminate in lots of ways and I'm convinced he'd love to suck cock - especially if he was wearing a pair of my sexy panties. Most guys dream of having a hot wife. And I think it's time to give my lovely hubby the bitch of a wife he deserves. She...who must be obeyed.

Besides I miss a big cock. My ex, Felix, had a fully satisfying eight inches. I saw him the other day and my pussy immediately emitted a tea-spoonful of wanton juices. If I'd not been driving home I would have frog marched him to a hotel for an evening of rampant sex. This is the problem, though I love and adore Dan, my cravings are taking me over and I know I won't be able to resist the temptation to open my legs and feel the delight of an enormous cock in me once more.

When I was getting ready for work this morning Dan noticed my new exotic sassy panties underneath my micro leather skirt. They are black with lace panels and a pink gusset.

"Are you really wearing those for work?" Dan asked, shocked, but also I think more than a little aroused.

"Yes. I've got to celebrate my promotion somehow, so I bought these from Ann Summers on my way home last night. Do you like them?' I replied coquettishly.

"I love them, but I'm not sure if they're appropriate for work. If any of your male colleagues see you undressing in the changing room - again - they'll want to..." Dan hesitated, a little unsure and perhaps uneasy about how to finish that sentence.

"They'll want to what?" I asked, turning round a hundred and eighty degrees, lifting my skirt up and flashing my panty clad ass at him.

"Well...you know...they'll want to..."

"Touch me, feel me, fondle me, kiss me, lick me...fuck me?" I whispered the last two words.

"All of the above. I know I would if I was one of your co-workers."

"Well hubby," I said pinning Dan against the wall in the hall, "you won't be there, so I might have to, you know, let one of my hunky colleagues do...what was it you said now? Oh, that's right ALL OF THE ABOVE."

I kissed Dan passionately then, darting my tongue in and out of his mouth and squeezing his little cock which was already fully engorged.

"And how would you feel about your naughty wife bending over her desk, flashing these panties at Greg, or James, or Harry or Clive?"

"I guess I wouldn't mind. After all they have just made you a partner."

I was surprised by Dan's reaction. Maybe it was the kiss or the panties or the fact I was more and more confident in my strong sensual and alluring femininity. If Dan was already on a journey to becoming submissive then I needed to cajole him.

"But what if they saw my big ass in these new saucy panties and they really wanted to fuck me?"

"Oh fuck, Carla, I don't know. I think I'd be really angry, upset and jealous..." Dan said in a soft girly voice.

"But...oh my dear sissy adorable hubby, do you think it might turn you on to know your mature sexy cougar is able to get a load of hunky younger guys to drool all over her body? Do you like the idea of other guys with big cocks, and I mean much, much bigger than yours, filling my pussy with their yummy cum? I mean I know it's wrong to fuck other guys when you're a married woman. But it's not cheating if your hubby approves. Is it? Do you fantasise about your hot wife being a slut Dan? Do you like the idea of the guys at work fucking me? Do you want me to be their play thing? You know tons of husbands get off at the thought of their wives fucking other guys. And just imagine the anticipation you'll feel tonight waiting for me to come home filled to overflowing with cum from all of my gorgeous male colleagues. I reckon you'll be stroking yourself all day just thinking about it. You can wear a pair of my panties if you like whilst you're looking at some sissy porn on my laptop. I've bookmarked several pages for you."

Dan paled, but I could tell he was still really aroused. I'd hit him with a plethora of kinky ideas and I could see him contemplating his response. I needed to get to work. But I didn't want to break the spell. Quickly I shuffled Dan back upstairs to the bedroom. I pulled out my pink ruffled vintage silk panties - Dan adores them.

I tossed them into his hands.

"You can wear these if you like whilst looking at my favourite cuckolding and sissy sites. You'll love them. I promise."

Dan looked hypnotised, but powerless to resist me he sat on the bed and started sniffing my panties as he opened up my laptop. I kissed him again and clicked on one of the tabs. A stream of images flooded the page. But I highlighted one that showed a husband and wife naked on the bed together. The wife had her hubby's big stiff cock in her hand and was kissing him ferociously. A caption, adjacent to the image read: Her husband loves it when his hot wife comes home from work and tells him all the naughty things she's been doing with the hunks in the office. He especially loves it when she sits on his face and he's able to enjoy a stick dessert or two.

Dan was now in a stupor. I kissed him one more time - flicked his nipples with the fabric of my pink panties and then wrapped them around his cock, before blowing him a kiss and waving goodbye.

As you can imagine when I arrived here at work a few hours ago I was like a bitch on heat. This afternoon I've been in one meeting after another, but since getting back to my office I've been more aroused than ever. The good news is I've got a couple of drug reps arriving soon and looking at their profile pictures is making my pussy pulsate with desire. I think it's time to turn my fantasy into reality.

THREE HOURS LATER

I'm on my way home. My pussy is full of fresh cum. It still feels warm. And I still feel bridled with lust. The two drug reps - James, aged 62, but remarkably rugged, handsome, muscular and with the biggest cock I've ever seen, and Scott, thirty years his junior and a former male model - shagged my brains out. I feel delirious. I've no idea how Dan is going to react, but part of me doesn't care. I know now I can never go back to the tedium of just having sex with Dan. Big cocks and hunky guys so turn me on. I need that in my life. I actually sucked their cocks as well - I never give Dan oral - but I was overcome with such lecherous cravings I couldn't help myself. And I was so drunk on lust that I kept picturing Dan in my pink panties down on his hands and knees sucking cock for me. I realised I wanted to turn Dan into a sissy gay crossdresser. I want to see him covered in cum. I want him to lick cum off my tits and ass and from out of my very naughty pussy. And I want to watch him shake and tremble and squirt as another guy pounds his sissy boy ass while he's wearing my panties, stockings, high heels and my sexy black bullet bra.

I wonder if i can start tonight by getting him dressed up in my lingerie? We can watch some sissy porn together and I'll get him to eat his own cum - after he's had James's and Scott's cream pies obviously. Maybe I could open a sissy crossdresser cuckolding clinic and regularly watch Dan suck cock? I think some of you reading this would love me to book you in for an appointment. Wouldn't you, you sissy faggots? Keen to fuck my ass, pussy and come all over my tits? Or is it my sissy hubby you want? Bet you'd love to fuck his sissy ass whilst you are all wearing my panties and stockings? Or would you like me to suck your cock while Dan fucks YOUR sissy panty clad ass?

Oh fuck, I feel so horny and so naughty still. The thought of Dan wearing a chemise and stockings and getting his ass pumped full of cum is such a wild erotic turn on...

I arrived home shortly after 8pm. Dan was watching something on Netflix, but I dragged him off the settee and straight to our bedroom. He could sense I'd been naughty. But instead of being angry he unzipped my leather skirt, tore open my crisp white shirt and started kissing the tops of my breasts. Breasts that were still sticky with cum.I quickly jumped off the bed and undressed him. Finding the pink ruffled panties at the near my bedside table I rolled them up Dan legs and followed this with a pair of my black stockings. Dan didn't resist. In fact he gasped with pleasure. This pleased me no end. He was mine now. All mine. I was not only his naughty hot wife, but his cuckolding mistress.

"Did the guys fuck you?" He whispered through bated breath?

"Oh Dan, they did - James and Scott - two drug reps, drop dead gorgeous, bodies like gladiators and cocks as big as a broad sword. They hammered my pussy and I insisted that they didn't wear condoms. I wanted to feel their fleshy throbbing enormous manhoods inside of me. I even sucked their cocks and let them come on my tits and ass."

Dan's cock grew fully erect. He looked jealous and upset, but he was quite clearly enjoying my tale. Not a fictitious tale, but a true account of my afternoon romp in my office. HIs cock was already dripping pre-cum and looked so delightfully gay in my pink panties.

I took his cock in my hand and rubbed it gently, whispering: "You know sissy hubby, if you get hard when your naughty wife confesses that two hunks fucked her today she really didn't cheat on you. It's not adultery if you approve. And it looks to me like you definitely approve."

That was all it took. Suddenly I was sat astride Dan and he was gleefully kissing and licking my pussy. At several points huge dollops of cum rained down on his tongue, much to my lust induced excitement. I knew if he carried on like that I was going to come again and come quickly. I was loving it. Dan was delirious and when I did reach the point of no return and exploded with satisfaction, another huge deluge of cum poured from my pussy and into Dan unquenchable, hungry and thirsty mouth.

Only then did he come up for air. A huge devilish grin on his face. It was like an epiphany to him.

"Oh fuck my darling sissy hubby, that was fucking sensational. You know I gave Scott and James oral and I bet you'd love a cock in YOUR mouth wouldn't you? And one in your crossdressing sissy panty clad ass? Would you like to suck and fuck dick with me hubby?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, Carla. I really would. That cum of Scott's and James was so fucking tasty I need more. I want more. I need it now."

"Would you like your hot naughty wife to turn you into a sissy gay crossdresser hubby? Because I don't think you're bi-curious, I think you're a total sissy crossdressing faggot. A faggot, that like your naughty hot wife, craves cocks. Isn't that right?' I asked, squeezing Dan's cock through my pink ruffled panties.

Dan nodded. Then I turned the dial up to 669 erotica. I got my phone and showed Dan dozens of pictures the guys had taken of my ass covered in cum. Next I showed him a picture of Scott undressing me. I looked like a brazen hussy in my purple underwear - purple bullet bra, high waisted panties and purple stockings.

When I showed him a photo of my tits covered in James's cum and another of Scott's cum pouring off my tongue, lips and dripping onto my hardened nipples, Dan reached for his cock and gently started rubbing it overcome now with lust. I was delighted I had him exactly where I wanted him. Now to turn him gay.

I quickly showed him pictures of me kissing James and Scott, then pictures of me sucking one or other of the guy's cocks. Then a cock in my pussy. Then one in my ass. Then a close up that Greg my boss had taken when he'd walked in when I had both cocks firing cum into my hungry mouth. I looked like a porn star in that one. And the effect of seeing these gorgeous guys with their enormous cocks fucking his naughty wife's mouth did the trick. Dan exploded with pleasure. He screamed with delight. His cum landed on my tits and I quickly scooped it up and put it into his mouth. Before he could resist or protest we shared a yummy cum kiss. Oh, Dan loved this, despite his relief at having finally orgasmed he loved the taste of his cum and even licked the remaining globules off my nipples. He was like a man possessed.

One week later I introduced him to Eddie, a sissy crossdressing nurse. When Dan saw Eddie in my panties and stockings, he turned gay instantly. But I'll let him tell you that story...it's called SUCK. LICK, FUCK, REPEAT. Look out for...it's coming soon, if you know what I mean.

Be good, you naughty sissies. Carla loves you XX.

Candyboi
Candyboi
726 Followers