I'm With the Band Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, I really messed up, didn't I.

He knew he had over-reacted -- he always did whenever the question of his money came up. And Kyla never failed to remind him of it. 'It's because you're so fucking coy about it, dude!' she'd always say. What am I supposed to do, tell everyone I meet that I'm rich? Then I'd just be another rich asshole bragging about money. Where arguments revolving around jealousy faded from their marriage, they were replaced with arguments about him constantly pushing people away. Gazing up at the stars, he said "You told me you had one weirdo friend, but I ain't exactly got very many either. We're more alike than ya think."

He got back in the car and drove home.

+++

Jordan closed the front door behind him, slid off his shoes, and slowly walked up the wooden stairs. He had done a lot of thinking that day and was ready to self-medicate to clear his head. Jordan saw a hazy glow lighting the top of the stairs. It was coming from the hallway.

"Babe, you still up?" He got no response. The smell of weed smoke hit him as he climbed the last stair. "Guess she had a bit of a day herself," he muttered. Every door in the hallway was shut except for the master bedroom door, which remained half-open. The lights were dim, and Jordan could see the flickering of candlelight from within. "Babe, everything alright?"

He heard giggling, a squeak of the bed, and the sound of shushing. He stopped midway through the hallway. "Ah, brought a date home? Need me to head down for a bit?"

"It's okay, come join us!" Jordan heard Kyla call out.

Must've brought her girlfriend over. Well, it'd be rude to say no, so...

Jordan pushed the door all the way open and found the room faintly-illuminated with several candles. A lit stub of a joint was resting in an ashtray on the nightstand across the bed from Jordan. Kyla was standing near the nightstand with Jess at her side; they each had an arm around the other's waist. They were both wearing schoolgirl uniforms -- Kyla in baggy knee-socks and a sailor uniform that barely covered her pert tits, and Jess in a plaid skirt with a button-down short-sleeve white shirt tied up just under her chest. The hems of their skirts were a couple inches above mid-thigh, with Kyla's hair tied in twin-tails and Jess's in twin puffballs. Their nipples were clearly visible through their thin, white shirts.

"Jess, you're... I mean, what are you...?" Jordan's brain was stuck in neutral.

Kyla gently pushed on Jess's lower back, silently urging her to go to him. Jess walked around the foot of the bed, touching each post along the way with her left hand. "Jordan, sweetie," she said in a pouty voice. "I'm sorry for asking so many questions. I didn't-" she paused, looking down and pursing her lips. She shook her head and continued: "I didn't mean to come off as untrusting, or a gold-digger, or whatever. There's just-" she paused again, and a quiet whimper emanated from her.

"You okay?" Jordan said, approaching her.

"Yeah, I'm good. There's just so much I still don't know about you. But I really want to. I want to know all of you, sweetie. Please?" Jordan saw her eyes were practically begging him as she gripped the bedpost in her hand.

"Jess, I'm so sorry," he said, and rushed over to hug her tightly. She wrapped her arms around his back and buried her face in his chest.

"Thank you, sweetie," Jess cried softly. "But please..."

"Hm?" Jordan realized he felt something wet and vibrating against his thigh. He slid his hand down her back and found a piece of plastic with a wire attached to it. He grabbed her shoulders and held her away from him to look down; the wire ran down her skirt to a vibrator in her panties. She had tears in her eyes.

"Jordan, sweetie. Please. I've been waiting all night. Please, fuck me."

"Babe," Kyla coyly grinned and crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees. He saw a remote tucked into her skirt with a wire leading to a vibrator in her underwear as well. "Me, too. Fuck me, too. Please?"

Jordan put his arm under Jess's ass, scooped her up with ease and carried her to the bed. He dropped her there, grabbed Kyla by the hair on the back of her head and kissed her roughly on the mouth. Kyla started humming and moaning at the firm press of his lips. Her firm nipples poked through her skimpy shirt and pressed against Jordan's chest while he massaged Jess's inner thigh. Jess reached down and pulled his hand up to her pussy; Jordan found her soaking wet already. He pulled her black lace panties to the side and slid two fingers inside of her. Jess gripped the duvet with her fingers and toes.

Kyla started unbuckling Jordan's belt and unzipped his pants. Kyla saw his dick practically leap out of his underwear. Oh, babe, she thought. I knew this would work the moment Jess showed me her costume. Jess explained she wore it for a Halloween party once in college. She said she was going for a Harry Potter vibe, but the guys at the party didn't see it that way and gave her more attention than she expected -- or wanted. This was the first time she'd worn it since. Looks like you found a keeper, Jordan. After all, look how far she's willing to go for you.

Kyla slipped Jordan's cock in her mouth while he reached for Jess's g-spot and started rubbing; Jess turned her head, bit the duvet, and came quickly; she squealed into the covers. Jordan slowly pulled his fingers out, along with a long strand of clear juice stretching from her pussy. As Kyla continued sucking his cock, he looked down at Jess and licked the juice off of his fingers.

Through heaving breaths, Jess met his eyes and said "I'm sorry. It was... it was too fast. I... I couldn't hold back."

"It's okay," Jordan said. "There's plenty more where that came from. And oh shit, babe." Kyla had started sucking harder on the tip, then worked her tongue up and down the back muscle of his dick. Jordan reached down and pulled Jess's panties off and let the glistening, capsule-shaped vibrator fall to the bed.

Kyla pulled Jordan's dick out of her mouth and said "Here, Jess -- he's close. You wanna finish him?"

"Ooh, yeah," Jess answered and sat up. The dim candlelight of the bedroom made it difficult for Jess to see Kyla's techniques, but she did her best, regardless. She heard the sound of suction coming from Kyla's mouth earlier, so she did the same to the head of Jordan's cock.

"Ohhh, fuck me," Jordan groaned. Jess's lips were fuller than Kyla's, which created more grip. Jordan felt like he was being pulled into her mouth. Kyla knelt behind Jordan and massaged his balls with one hand and played with his nipples with the other. Jordan felt the small mounds of her tits press into his back.

"Jess, don't swallow," Kyla instructed, then whispered in Jordan's ear, "Babe, I want you to cum in her mouth, and then I'm gonna have her put it in mine."

Kyla's breath on his ear and the image she conjured for him made him explode in Jess's mouth. Jess felt his hot cum coat her tongue and the back of her teeth. It was hard for Jess to keep from flinching at the force of every spurt, but she kept most of it from escaping down her throat.

"Alright, Jess, give it to me," Kyla said and leaned over to Jess and kissed her on the lips. It took Jess a few seconds to process what was happening and what was expected of her, but she eventually caught on and returned the kiss. Jess opened her mouth and pushed Jordan's cum into Kyla's, while Kyla slipped her tongue into Jess's mouth. Jess was surprised at how soft her lips and tongue felt; she noticed it was less forceful than Jordan's, but more nimble somehow.

Better than I thought it'd be, Jess thought. Jordan sat back and watched his wife and girlfriend make out in front of him. His cum had long since passed down Kyla's throat, yet they continued kissing. The sheen of their combined saliva was still on his now semi-flaccid dick. But as he watched Kyla slide her hands up and grope Jess's tits, his dick started responding again.

"Hang on," he said. "One of us still hasn't cum yet." Jordan pushed Kyla over onto Jess, who fell back on the mattress with her head resting on one of the many black pillows. Both ladies giggled as Kyla started unbuttoning Jess's shirt, and Jess untied it. Kyla's ass pointed up towards Jordan; he flipped her skirt up and slid her pink cotton panties to the side, and saw her juice was leaking down her inner thighs. She never fails to get super-wet, he noticed, shaking his head. His dick pushed into her with ease. Kyla's face pressed against Jess and she moaned loudly into Jess's navel. Without thinking, Jess slid up towards the pillows, inadvertently giving Kyla full access to her pussy; Kyla accepted the 'invitation' and started eating her out.

"Wait, oh wait hang oh shit," Jess said as Kyla's tongue slid around her pussy lips and flicked around her clit. Kyla's face pushed into Jess's crotch with every thrust from Jordan. Jess noticed her technique was different from Jordan's: his was focused and purposeful, where Kyla's was sloppy but loving. Both had their merits for Jess. The one thing they both had in common was their finger technique was impeccable. Kyla's fingers quickly found Jess's spot and went to work.

Jordan reached under the thin strip of fabric that was Kyla's shirt and furiously gripped her tits. Every thrust was accentuated with a pull and tweak of her nipples. Kyla began moaning and squealing into Jess's pussy. The thrusts, moans, tongue, and fingers completely worked over Jess's pussy.

"Oh fuck, Jordan... sweetie, I-" Jess saw Jordan biting his lip at her with half-open eyes. She saw his abs and chest flex with every movement of his hips. She had never seen a more perfect man in her life. And in this moment, his eyes were focused on her.

Three pumps later, Jess buried her head in the pillows and screamed through her orgasm. Kyla -- feeling Jess squirt on her face and Jordan's pace quickening -- silently came on Jordan's dick. And Jordan -- seeing Jess in absolute ecstasy and feeling the death-grip Kyla's pussy had on his cock -- came for the second time that night.

The three of them lay spent in the bed. Jordan crawled over and put his arm under Jess's neck and around her shoulders. She rolled over and laid an arm across his chest. Kyla switched off the vibrators, crawled up after him, and laid down on his left, pulling his left arm around her. She hooked her left leg over his.

"Hey. Are you back now?" Kyla asked him.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I am. Sorry about that."

"Good. Because, Jordan?" Kyla paused and tapped his chest. "You need to go to therapy."

He rubbed both of their shoulders. "This seemed to work just fine, no?"

"Jordan, I'm serious."

"Nah, I'm good. Music's my therapy."

"No, Jordan, it's not. Getting up on stage and screaming like a maniac about your issues isn't therapy; it's catharsis. It's only temporary. You need closure, Jordan. You need to work on resolving this shit."

Jordan sighed, but said nothing.

"Jordan, sweetie?" Jess said, tracing a finger around each of his abs, one at a time. "I don't wanna walk on eggshells around you."

"You don't have to-"

"No Jordan, listen." Her finger stopped. "My anxiety is bad enough as it is; constantly living in fear of you pushing me away again would kill me. 'Cause if I lose you again because of something I said, or something I asked, I'm just gonna worry I won't get you back. And I can't live like that."

"I know," he lamented. "I know, and I'm sorry. You're right."

"Babe," Kyla added. "You're now in a relationship with me, a relationship with her, and a relationship with us. You're the common denominator here. So, for the sake of all three of your relationships: Get. Therapy."

Jordan remained silent for a moment, and then relented, "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Can I go to yours?"

"You absolutely may not!" Kyla said with indignation and slapped his chest. "If we were doing a couples counseling thing, maybe. But this is about your issues. If you need help finding a poly-friendly therapist, however, I'll look into it with you."

"Thank you," he said, squeezing both of them tighter. "Both of you."

12