All Comments on 'I'm Wonder Woman Ch. 03'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Wow, that was better than part 2 was. Can't wait to see what you put out in part 4. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You can beg al you want, for high scores...

... but - when the son calls her 'Mom' all the time, and then 'just has to' call her 'Mommy' when they're making love, that's annoying enough (to me) to rate only 3 stars. When a man has his cock buried balls-deep in his woman's pussy, he should be able to cll her by her first name!

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 6 years ago
Impregnate Her

I think the ultimate humiliation would be making her pregnant! With her increasingly kinky side coming out, having Hector putting a baby in her would be the next step!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I love the possible cucking of the husband. Very hot! Next chapter please.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
dmarqt2000

Thanks for commenting. We will just have to wait and see where this goes. I'm not sure at this point how much humiliation Mom has in mind. That side of her is just developing.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Sex4lf57

I appreciate the praise. There will definitely be more coming as the votes demonstrate a high interest level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it an write another please

Loved it but chap2 was hotter sorry. Still loved mom bent over in kitchen and dad heard moan an moms also. To bad you did a pussy dip and fucked her anal do pile driving and other kinky ways of sex. My wife was not as wet as she was with chap2 tonighht was only bj help me out please

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Love it an write another please

I'll see what I can do for you. LOL. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved all 3 chapters

The thought of getting caught added to the intensity. Then she didn't care if she did get caught. Perhaps, they can go on a cruise or an island and include an islander or another woman, younger or older to allow the mom to experience something new. Perhaps a BBC would entice her while her son watches? Maybe allow her to experience a woman while the son watches and joins in with the two.

Use you already vivid imagination.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Loved all 3 chapters

Thanks for the endorsement. I like your suggestions and will give them some thought.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 6 years ago
great series

add an anal scene and it will really be great

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Love it

all of it has been a fantastic read and I want to read more please

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
STARBLACK

Thanks for commenting but there will be no anal. I'm just not a fan.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Turtle1952

Thanks, Turtle. There will definitely be more to come. Thanks for sharing.

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
great story

5* i hope there wil be more chapters to come.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
mammoet

Thanks for the vote. There will be more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
now...

for the baby and divorce...

DebbieXDebbieXover 6 years ago
Baby time

I loved all three parts. I was expecting the father to actually find them having sex and condoning it.

I agree with Anon, it's time for a baby but not necessarily a divorce.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
DebbieX

Thanks for the pat on the back. I am writing the next and final chapter now.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
IT'S ANOTHER GOOD ONE !!!^*!^*!^*!

3 DOWN 1 TO GO. SO FAR IT'S AN ALL STAR SERIES. WELL WRITTEN, WELL DONE.

WERE READY FOR Ch. 04:..... THANKS

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Great series!

11/10 Lassos of Truth!!!!!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog5 days ago

the subtitle of this chapter would suggest that they are discovered by drunk Dad, but instead we are only teased with the idea that they are getting risky with their frisky. Kinda just went sideways, this chapter. On to 4!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
2072 Followers
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES