I'm Wonder Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

So, I turned my focus back to my Wonder Woman. The first thing I noticed was that her shoulders were bare as the material had been pushed down her arms midway to her elbows. Her breathtaking breasts, not restrained by a bra, were covered only slightly by the bodice of the dress. I enjoyed a good view of them. A very good view.

Sliding across the banquet seats, had driven Mom's skirt up her legs baring her pussy. Clean shaven and already glistening from some little secretion , Mom spread her legs allowing her pussy to wink at me. While I was still watching, she ran her index finger through her furrow, holding it up to me for a taste.

The restaurant wasn't crowded that night meaning the service was extremely fast and efficient. Mom had her finger back in her pussy, thinking to give me another taste, when the waiter arrived at tableside with our antipasto appetizer.

Thanking him, we watched him leave while Mom finished delivering me my second taste of her dripping pussy. Returning the favour, I held up a slice of cheese for her to nibble on. We descended into alternately feeding each other from the appetizer selection. Mom was feeling whimsical this night. She kept dipping my selections into her wet pussy before feeding it to me.

Finally, dinner was over and we were on our way home. Still being mischievous, Mom pulled her dress up the short distance needed and diddled herself all the way home. Gawd, it was difficult keeping my eyes on the road. I was only moderately successful but we survived the crosstown journey home.

Back at the house, nothing had changed. My mother's husband, okay, my father, was still in his chair passed out. He was a vision, he was. Beer spilled on his shirt, bottle broken on the floor, drooling, and snoring. Just the perfect fucking father.

"Just leave the asshole there," said Mom. "I can't be bothered getting him to bed. I'm tired, it was a long day."

I just had to chuckle in response. Standing there with a hand on Mom's ass, I felt her tighten up for a moment.

Turning to me, she said, "Let's show the bastard."

"What do you have in mind, Mom?"

My mother took me by the hand and led me to the couch kitty corner to where my father was sitting. Mom pushed me backwards until I flopped down on the couch. Obviously not feeling a need for further discussion, it only took her a few minutes to shuck my pants and briefs from my body.

Although it had flagged in recent moments, figuring out what Mom's goal was, my dick regained its strength. Mom backed up to me, lining herself up with my hardening cock. I held it up straight while she lowered herself onto me, her pussy swallowing my little buddy.

Slowly, my mother lowered herself completely. She leaned back against me. Having those puppies of hers staring at me all night long, my hands went directly to her braless tits. Yanking the top of her dress down, I was able to grip bare skin.

Leaning on me still, my mother turned her head towards me indicating her desire to be kissed. It was a stretch but our lips managed to meet. There was no doubting Mom's passion at this time. I had to wonder if Wonder Woman was so turned on because her son's cock was buried in her pussy only about three feet away from my father. Nah, just a coincidence. I am such a funny guy.

With our tongues dancing a tango, my hands occupied themselves with Mom's tits. I squeezed them together. I cupped them and bounced them. I took hold of her nipples in order to hold her tits upwards. My mother was enjoying fucking her son right beside her husband. Her cunt muscles were rippling and squeezing my cock. But, as she got more and more excited, Mom began squirming on my lap. I thought she was going to have a quick orgasm.

My father let out a fart and began to choke on something. After some coughing, he looked bleary eyed in our direction. His eyes closed as he returned to his previous position and similar volume of snoring.

Needless to say, when he looked at us, my mother squirming on his son's cock buried in her cunt, my prick began to wilt. So much for being the big man, I was ready to leap to my feet, dumping Mom on the floor, and running out the front door. No thought was given to my discarded pants.

Mom broke our kisses in order to coo soothing words into my ear. It didn't take long for my dick to regain its strength. Mom returned to causing that rippling effect on my cock. Soon enough she was raising and lowering herself. Since my hands were still on Mom's boobs, I returned to playing with them.

Mother and son were certainly enjoying this fuck. With no warning, my father crashed the leg support back into the base of the chair. He looked in our direction but I doubted he even saw us. Using the chair and then walls for support, he found his way from the room to, presumably, his bedroom.

"Fuck me, Hector!" exclaimed my Wonder Woman.

"Fuck your mommy," she almost yelled.

My mother was riding my cock up and down as if on a bucking horse at the rodeo. Her cunt tightened and loosened its grip on my prick as she rose up and down. Her voice raised in volume with her uttering of her yips and yikes.

I kept murmuring things like, "Fuck me, mommy. Cum on my cock, mommy. Make my cock spurt, mommy."

She obviously heard and she did. Feeling the base of my cock swelling as my sperm worked its way up from my testicles, she rode me hard and fast. With all the teasing and hardons left unfulfilled all evening, a full load of my cum exploded into her pussy. Mom locked up all her muscles and screamed her way into an orgasm.

I was exhausted, my cock slipping out of Mom's soaked pussy almost immediately. I fell back against the couch, breathing deeply, and waiting for Mom to finish with her orgasm. Secretly, I hoped she would finish quickly in case her shrieking had woken the old man up and he came to investigate.

Slowly, painfully slowly, Mom came down from her orgasmic high. Breathing deeply with sweat rolling down her chest to her tits, she was such a sexy sight. My cock twitched as my eyes roamed over her body.

"Hector, that was an amazing experience for your old mommy."

"Mom, you're not old and that was certainly awesome. Do you think Dad heard us cum?"

"No, honey, I doubt he heard us. And, if he did, he probably wouldn't care."

"He wouldn't care if his wife and his son were fucking on the couch? Get real, Mom."

"That's not what I meant, Hec. He wouldn't care what caused the noise. He would just go back to sleep if he even woke up."

Mom slid off my lap, ass planted on the couch cushion with one of her legs across both of mine. Her other foot was planted flat on the floor. Our comingled fluids were dripping teasingly from her cunt. Using a pair of fingers, I scooped up the wetness, feeding it to Mom.

In between slurps, Mom said, "He probably wouldn't care if he knew we were making love anyway, Hec. Not having to put up with me trying to get laid by him would be just one less distraction for him from his near permanent state of drunkenness. Your father would much prefer being drunk or getting drunk rather than fucking his wife. He would probably be pleased I was keeping it in the family."

We both laughed at that comment. Having scooped up as much of the wetness as I could, I sat there watching my Mom's pussy as my finger drew circles around it on her skin.

"Hector, tell me truthfully, have you enjoyed what we have been doing? Truly?"

"Mom, I could not have ever imagined anything better than doing what we have been doing."

"You wouldn't want to stop, would you, Hec?" she asked me.

"Not in a million years, Mom, I love being here with you like this."

"You're a good looking young man, my son, you could be with anyone you want..."

"I want to be with my Wonder Woman, Mom," I declared.

"Is there anything more you would wish for, Hector?"

"Yeah," I said, pausing for a moment. "I wish my Wonder Woman would stop wasting time and suck my cock."

*****

Thanks for reading my story. Hopefully y'all enjoyed it. Please let me know what you thought of it. As always, I ask you to vote. All authors on the site would appreciate a vote exceeding the 4.5 average. I know I would. Thanks again.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12