All Comments on 'Images'

by Littlemissblair

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
PhantomOfMoonlightPhantomOfMoonlightover 16 years ago
Captivating

I was merely looking for a way to pass the time, since I am on vacation, and came across your story in the new submissions section. It was wonderfully written to the point I fell into the story as well as the erotic scenes. You are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Evil deeds have evil consequences

There are two readings to this story. Why not believe that it tells of a poor woman has come to a life of degradation because a teacher took advantage of her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A fabulous read

One of, if not THE best authors on this site. Your stories always seem realistic and leave me eager for more everytime. I've read all your stories from your first till your last and have really noticed a great progression in your great storytelling. Keep up the good work. Loved this "A FAMILY AFFAIR", "THE SLUT" and "SHAME ON ME" in particular. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Stunning

So glad you are back after a long break. This is not one of your best but then anything you do STARTS at 100. You are THE best author on this site. I know reactions are subjective but for me at least almost every one of your titles hit the jackpot. Your SOFT BABY really rocked me, and I was gagging for sequels. Helen, her attorney who has sufficient clients going to that jail to know the dangers, must have a story line. Sarah's reaction to Ginny after the session with Ginger and Teri would be a great development. Keep writing, and don't, please, disappear for so long again.

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Absolutely fabulous

That was a brilliant story of a journey of self-discovery told by a masterful storyteller. I loved the way the character had to grapple with her sexuality and the dommes who showed her the way.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesabout 14 years ago
well that was well written and bloody amazing!

I loved your writing style...her slow and growing recognition of her needs was beautifully worked....the characters surrounding her had a distance that made their dominance so real. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!!

My 7th cum to your stories... :) Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic

a very very well written story. and absolutely burning hot hot hot. keep up the great work

hotman_45hotman_45about 13 years ago
Another great story, thanks so much for the pleasure!

Loved this. I'm still reading through your postings and you are one of my top authors. Your pain, humiliation, lesbian slut stories are so good. Please keep on writing for us. How about a followup on this one?? More with the one in the city and how she is abused and humiliated by Carol?

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Very erotic tale that is a must read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DAMN!!

So hoooot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very hot

Great story and it's asking for more chapters depicting Gretchens submissive side towards Carol, her new mommy. Write more chapters, should be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

a surprisingly nice character study

InnocentThaiInnocentThaiover 10 years ago
Still good

It is a real pity you have stopped writing - your stories are still good after all these years. I am having a memory feast reading them!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

Would love for you to continue this story with her taking her neighbor etc.... Great story

GamaboyGamaboyover 9 years ago
Erotica as it should be

Beautifully written and sensationally arousing. Erotica in the best form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

Your stories are well written and very sensual. Nice build-up to each and the domination and sex, done very well and so steamy hot. You should continue writing as your readers love your work. Several of your past stories, the 5 chapter long ones deserve many more chapters, as there appears to be so much more to write about. Even enjoyed your poetry also well done. Keep writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue the story PLEASE!

Would love to have you expand upon the story. Bring the other girls she mentioned in the story to Carol's to introduce them to lesbian sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue the story

Bring the women she mentioned into the story. Love it!

"Uh...uh, the waitress where I eat lunch...my co-worker Mindy...uh...Jennifer...Jenny, the girl who lives next door to my mother...

sharksharksharksharkover 6 years ago
The best

This was one of the best stories I ever read. Poor little girl has big Mommy issues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
rape is called rape!

It's not great that she's not mad at Carol/thinks it's her fault, but that is a fetish and it is porn... But at least it's the only story I've found that counts lesbian rape as rape - because it is!

I know this sounds like a weird thing to compliment, but obviously the story was great, too

naughtyaunt2naughtyaunt2over 1 year ago

this definitely needs more chapters too, kisses and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's nice, made me wet 💦

nonprofit60nonprofit606 months ago

Fantastic. I'm so glad Gretchen was put in her place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous