Imaginary Infidelity

Story Info
You picture all the ways he could cheat.
2.1k words
3.6
12.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You led awake in the dark. The heavy sheets were warm and the mattress below felt stiff and unwelcome. Your husband was late home again and your mind was reeling from the possibilities. He was an attractive man, tall and well built, firm muscles with just the right amount of cushion to him. Not to mention the thick pole that hung between his thighs. If any woman was given the chance they would bat their eyes and throw some signals his way.

You always caught it and although he never acted on them he never discouraged it either. Smiling back as he usually did, a coy look in his eye as if he thinks she is just being polite. You never told him what it really meant. That if he really tried to he could probably have her knelt between his legs slurping on his impressive member with very little effort. You had always blamed the wedding ring and the extra appeal that it magically gave some men but part of you knew that there was more to it than that.

After you would catch these moments it would always lead to a hot and steamy night. You never admitted it but the idea of him with these women turned you on better than anything and now the undeniable damp spot forming on the sheets was the evidence that would betray you.

You bit your lip and slipped a hand down under the covers, your eyes shut in the dark, in the quiet of the night. You gasp when your fingers find your clit, the usually tiny button was plump and stiff and as your fingers brush it lightly it sends shockwaves up your body turning your bed into a sauna. The petals of your labia were parted and a steady stream of creamy excitement trickled down from your hole soaking into the sheets below. Images flashed in your mind of where your husband was and just who he could be with right now.

You pictured the moans of another woman as he thrusts himself deep inside her while chewing on her earlobe the same way that you enjoy. Your own sex gushed with the thought that he could be using your moves on someone else, these jealous thoughts washed over you and instead of turning your stomach they just stoked at the fire between your legs.

A finger slips inside your weeping snatch and you pinch at your own nipple. The peak of your breast is sensitive and a gentle moan escapes your throat as you imagined your partner tugging on some girls hair whilst he railed her from behind. Every question that raced through your head only made your arousal stronger as you asked yourself who it was that finally managed to break down his resistance. Would it be some fresh faced intern from work, her tight young pussy too good to resist, tasting sweet and innocent as she rides your man's thick shaft.

Or would it be some bar slut that had one too many drinks and was now sloppily nursing at his meaty cock. A second finger found its way into your aching cunt as you groaned with need, they weren't enough and until he returned nothing else would do. Your mind went to images of the young girl impaled on his manhood. Her taut little quim stuffed full of him, her lips stretched tight around the base of his prick as it pulsed violently, emptying the contents of his ballsack into her fertile womb. You cried out in desperation and pleasure as you grew closer to your climax.

Next was the bar hag. You pictured her having bigger breasts than you and you knew that your husband wouldn't be able to resist since he had always shown yours such attention. In her drunken state she laid on her back, her mountainous tits lazily jumping on her chest as she took every last inch of your man's thick pipe.

She gurgled in between cries of pleasure and you did the same now, fingers working tirelessly to draw out every ounce of pleasure from this moment. She is screaming all kinds of dirty combinations of words at your husband. Each thrust of his hips punctuates her profanity as she begs for him to fuck her deeper. She cries out for more when he withdraws and then squeals in delight when he rams his tool back inside her. You pictured this moment very intently, thinking would he at least have the sense to use a condom before plunging into this drunken whore's sloppy snatch.

In your mind the sounds of his familiar grunting echoes as you know he's close to spilling his seed in this floozy's cunt. Any second now she would feel the hot splashes of his spunk cascading against her cervix and you felt nothing but envy and anticipation for your turn.

As excited as you were your fingers simply couldn't create the sensations you so desperately craved now. Teetering on the edge of orgasm you pant and sigh, frustrated as images of your partners infidelity flashed through your mind. Every new scene caused a rush of arousal flooding your pussy and yet leaving it wanting.

Now you watched closely as a prostitute expertly throated his throbbing prick. His balls swung into her chin every time he pushed his cock head into the depths of her mouth and he roared as he pulled his member from her grasp and rained his sticky load down across her heavily made up face. Her eyeliner ran down in milky streaks dripping off onto her exposed tits, she licked her lips devilishly as if taunting you and sucked her fingers clean of his salty sweet treat. Your clit was pulsing now. It had grown sore and ached along with your sex, both now glistening from your efforts. Small beads of sweat clung to your forehead and chest and the whole room stank of pungent leaking pussy.

It was now that you found yourself lost in your next fantasy you failed to notice the keys jingling in the lock downstairs. You imagined your husband's cock smeared with the tangy cream of another woman's cunt as his stiff rod pistoned in and out of her messy hole. Footsteps drew closer up the stairs now and your brain registered them subconsciously as it flashed images of your man laying with another.

You stopped toying with yourself just in time for him to open the bedroom door, the intense heat and heady aroma hitting him instantly as he stepped into the room. You just smiled and bit your lip, in the dark he couldn't tell but your naked body was ready for action and every instinct you had screamed at you to jump on his cock and ride it until you both explode. Right now it didn't matter where he had been, just so long as he saved enough energy for you. You would never ask him, the mystery was too good to ruin and as you tugged his trousers down and he whipped off his shirt you both knew what was about to happen.

Fishing his cock out of his boxers you gently stroked it until it began to swell. You leaned in and ran your tongue over the head as it became warmer and firmer from your touch. It tasted differently than normal and the implications of that sent you wild with desire. Every lick was a new flavour, a sweet tang followed by a salty patch and then ending with a creamy stretch. Your brain was driving itself crazy and once again images of other girls sat on your man's thick hard pulsing prick had you gushing. And now he was letting you taste them.

Who was who, you wagered the sweetness was the young intern and the salty had to be the prostitute but there were unknown sources here as well. Maybe it was the milf neighbor, or perhaps his secretary even, every part of you wanted to know and at the same time you just sucked his cock deeper knowing you would never ask. Once you felt it reach full mast you lay back on the bed, the soaked sheets cool against your flesh. You guide him towards you holding his hot slab of meat, his weight on the bed sinking the mattress as he kneels and manoeuvres between your legs.

You take the tip and brush it between the folds of your sex, his pre cum mixing with your juices and coating the tip until it slips inside you effortlessly. A gasp followed by a very satisfied moan escapes your lips, you wrap your legs around him as he sinks deeper into your honey pot. You cry out as he impales you with his throbbing tool. You can feel his heartbeat pulsing inside you as the walls of your pussy rake against each inch of his fleshy pole. His grunts of approval spur you on as your heels pull him closer and his hips meet yours.

His heavy balls rest against you now, you wonder if they have already been emptied today and who could have been responsible. The thought caused your cunt to spasm as his thrusts pin you to the bed and you imagine him doing this to a much younger woman. Her perky breasts so firm and ripe, her quim much tighter than yours. The picture of his spunk leaking out of her stretched little hole danced around in your brain as you felt your husband's cock digging around in your sex.

Suddenly he changes position with you, his withdrawing member leaving an aching emptiness while you are manhandled by his strong grip. Your body is flipped and he mounts you flat against the bed, his weight pressing down and his breath so close that you feel it on your ear. You wonder if he does this because it's easier to recall his affairs without looking at you. That idea makes you tremble as your buttery slit is stuffed with his pillar of hard man meat.

Again your mind is invaded by other women. The neighbour in her tight athletic gear, her big fake tits packed into a clingy piece of fabric that leaves nothing to the imagination. How could he help himself when just next door is such a busty and fit slut ready to dance on his cock and swallow his load. As the head of your husband's prick grinds across your gspot you picture him being ridden by her. Her round breasts bouncing with each drop of her sculpted ass, her pussy devouring every inch of his tool as they carry out a passionate session of infidelity.

Just how many are there you think to yourself. Each one desperate for a piece of your man and yet every night he drags himself back to you. To be greeted by a bitch in heat, driven wild by the thought that every time he steps out that door it's to fuck somebody else. Your only desire is that he saves enough for you so that you can take his creamy load before the night is over.

Judging from the rapid animal pounding of your abused little cunt you will not have to wait long to get your wish. He pulls out once again, your whimper of disapproval getting a chuckle out of him as he sits back and invites you to ride his towering member. Your smile tells him everything as you crawl over and mount his leaking shaft. A stream of pre cum causes your sex to glide down his rigid pole until he is embedded in you. He growls from the sensation and reaches up to toy with your nipples, his hands gentle but his skin slightly rough, scratching teasingly across your ample flesh.

As you start to gyrate your hips a final fantasy enters your head to bring you closer to your cresting climax. As you feel his hardness deep within your quivering hole you picture him feeding his cock to the cleaning girl. The young Latina tease would be very skilled at slurping down his salty sweet spunk and you just knew that he would have her stay in uniform. That caramel coloured beauty on her knees, bobbing her head in rhythm as his hands tangle in her dark hair and hold her in place for his pleasure.

That thought is what pushes you over as another deep thrust of hard shaft triggers your climax. Quaking in his arms he bucks up into you as you wail and groan in ecstasy, surfing the wave of pleasure that has been building since you first touched yourself earlier this evening. His face betrays his next move as he moves faster now, his prick thickening for one last thrust as he begins to erupt inside you. A torrent of his pearly cum splashes against your insides and as he confesses his love for you deep down you know he could have any woman he wanted. But he chose you tonight and that's enough for you.