All Comments on 'Imaginary Infidelity'

by KissYourCervix

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
greenday0418greenday0418over 2 years ago

Well written fantasy

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very well done. Nearly flawless word crafting. Most notably, a virtually unique story line in that the woman is lusting over the sexual wanderings of her spouse. The reverse, with the man enjoying his wife's extra-marital activity, is common on here, as I know it is in real life.

But on the constructive critique side, this will be blasted as way too brief, without a chapter number in the title. I don't know if you plan a continuation, but will read if if I happen to run into it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Please don't use second person. You don't know me, and I don't have a husband.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Well written but telling me what “I” will do is problematic. M

Tell me what “she” is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second person stories suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"You led awake in the dark." WTF is this? Try writing English.

1*

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 2 years ago

Great twist on a common theme.

You actually make Second Person perspective work.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Second person absolutely doesn’t work in this mess.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

second person POV

NO SCORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t listen to the people complaining about second person POV. Some stories aren’t for everyone, and some people have a hard time understanding that.

This story was great. It was short and sweet and to the point. Also, seeing a twist on a common trope is refreshing.

Great story! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. I like that she's enjoying her fantasy and in my mind her husband isn't cheating on her. Thank you for allowing us to draw our own conclusions.

"Led" at the beginning should be corrected, I think it would be "laid" or "lay"

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKissYourCervix@KissYourCervix
Kik me @consultant1984 and maybe I'll do a personal fantasy for you. Would love to hear from some of my readers. I'm a young guy with a love for writing and I'm enjoying exploring my sexuality and interests through erotica. I hope you find something you like with my stories, ...