All Comments on 'Imagine the Audience Naked'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
I am not too sure -

where we are right now. I think we will need a second chapter to find out who is naked and who is nude and who is fantasizing....?!?!? Nude and Naked is very similar - the only difference is NAKED intends to be naughty while nude...

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Hhahahaha

What a mean thing to do to a young man....but that was a fun read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sequel wanted please

We need a sequel to this for sure. Maybe sister wanders around naked all the time and give suggestive hints to him about him imagining her masturbating, giving him head, or having lesbian sex with one or more of her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think one thing that was missing was Billy getting a boner during his speech, while he was ogling the naked girls. This would have added to his torture. The girls would have notice the bulge in his pants and done things like uncrossing their legs and running their hands absent-mindedly over their thighs and tits, while remaining straight-faced and listening to his speech.

Then later on during the movie, they would start finger-fucking themselves pretending that it was all in his imagination, but in reality they would be trying to make him cum in his pants and make a mess of himself.

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 1 year ago

excellent tease...enjoyed the growing tension.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.