Imagined Mischief

Story Info
A frustrated momma finds relief in a friend.
1.3k words
3.8
17.8k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in tears for the third time today while caring for my toddler and my two-month-old. Home alone on maternity leave was overwhelming me lately.

My husband simply wasn't present, even when he was. To be fair, he worked a job where we traveled at least a week a month, but on top of that when he was home, he wanted to "relax" instead of help.

It was time for reinforcements.

Luckily for me, my mom agreed to come down for a couple of weeks - the problem was she had to tie up some things at home and would not be here until the weekend.

Knowing help was coming was a bit of relief but I need more.

As I was trying to rally, having just got the boys down for a nap, my laptop pinged with an instant message, "Hi, friend, how is maternity leave? Need anything?"

As if he could read my mind, the message was from Greyson, my close work colleague. And from where I sat, was the sweetest guy on the planet.

Since the boys were sleeping, and I wasn't, I decided I had time to reply, "It's harder than I thought it would be having two at home. Honestly, I wish there was a way you could help."

As I sent the message, I got a pang of guilt because deep down a part of me was hoping he'd drop everything and come to my aid.

Greyson was quick with a reply, "How about if I drop lunch off for you tomorrow? Would that be okay?"

It was such a cute and kind reply. But I still hesitated.

Greyson and I had been friends and colleagues for 10 years. He was around a fair amount between work and friend gatherings. And while our relationship was entirely platonic, I'd been craving more attention lately. And if I was honest with myself, from time to time, I thought about Greyson in more ways than a friend should.

My husband was the ruggedly handsome type but also highly aloof. Greyson, on the other hand, was cute and attentive. He had floppy, sandy blonde hair, pretty eyes, and a playful style. But more than anything it was his positive attentive attitude that won me over. Any time we talked it seemed like I was the only person in the world. The complete opposite of my husband lately.

And his affection wasn't limited to just chats. Often he would grab me a coffee on the way to work, if he saw my water was running low he'd randomly fill it up, and from time to time a piece of dark chocolate would be left by my keyboard late in the afternoon when I needed a pick me up.

Even though he was flirtatious, in all the years we'd known each other he had not even mildly come on to me.

After a moment's hesitation, I did reply, "I'd actually love that." Though I did question my own motivation in doing so. And a very surprising, gentle tingling between my legs betrayed my true motivations.

The talk with Greyson was a welcome diversion to my overwhelmed life and it provided a sudden surge of energy.

I had not masturbated or even thought of sex in months but something instantly awakened my drive. It passed quickly though as I channeled my renewed energy to help me sweep through the day.

When I finally crawled into bed that night, next to my snoring husband, it was Greyson and masturbation that came to mind. And even though I truly needed sleep, I surprisingly realized I was also incredibly horny.

My husband was out to the world and I wasn't all that interested in waking him up anyway. We hadn't had sex in many months and this didn't seem like the time to change that.

I glanced at my nightstand which held my vibrator, lube and an anal plug that was purchased pre-baby and never tried. I quietly pulled all three out. Though I was confident being quiet was not required, as my husband would sleep through a fire alarm at this hour.

Toys in hand, I dreamed that the bedroom door opened slightly and Greyson stood at the doorway looking at me with those attentive eyes asking, "may I help?"

Without a sound, I nodded for my imaginary Greyson to come in.

He did so without a word and surprisingly first picked up the virgin butt plug and applied some lubrication to its tip. He then placed one warm hand on my breast and began lightly massaging it and my now hard nipple, he took the lubricated plug and started playing with my anal opening.

My face immediately flushed and I smiled at his bold advance. I placed one hand on my other breast and matched his massaging, using my free hand to help him push the plug inside. Mimicking and encouraging his every instinct.

The plug slid in without much effort and only a slight pleasurable resistance, I found myself wondering if I could take more girth. It felt good having the plug filling up my anal opening.

This imaginary Greyson smiled at my reaction and reached over and grabbed the vibrator. He whispered that this was all about me feeling good.

I reached up and pulled off his shirt and my pretend Greyson lifted his arms to assist me. His bare chest was more muscular than I imagined.

My husband let out a grumble and a loud snore in his sleep, seemingly content to let me be worked over by Greyson.

My vibrator was a small, pink and expensive silicone one with multiple speeds and rhythms. I had purchased it with the anal plug and replaced my college vibrator which had much size and sparkles and a lot less class.

Greyson put my vibrator in his mouth and I wondered if he could taste me somehow even though it had been many months since I used it. I could not remember if I had cleaned it after that last use. I got a very pleasurable shiver at the thought of him tasting me and instantly knew life with real-life Greyson might never be the same.

He then slid the vibrator to my clit. Very gently at first but as I guided him, he added more pressure. With a few clicks he found the right vibration for me.

It was impossible to contain a wonderful sigh, louder than I expected. Greyson teased me by slowing pulling the anal plug out and then back in while holding the vibrator to my clit.

I lifted and spread my legs into a airborne split. My right leg is actually just hovering above my husband. I imagined him getting quite the show if he were to actually wake up.

After a glance over at him, I was not surprised to see he was fast asleep. Wasting no time I pulled Greyson in closer and quickly unzipped his dark jeans.

He had a beautiful penis and it did not take much imagination to replace an image of his penis where the vibrator was doing the work. With penis in hand, I pushed Greyson inside of me.

I was so wet and his member felt perfect inside of me. The vibrations still managed to play perfectly with my clit and I knew I was going to cum very quickly.

Greyson moved in and out of me in perfect rhythm. The anal plug filling my other hole.

After a few minutes of delightful penetration, I flooded the vibrator and Greyson's penis with my own ejaculation. Matched in perfect timing with my pretend Greyson's orgasm.

I was soaking wet in a sensation not matched since my college days, Greyson gently pulled a hand towel from the nightstand and quietly cleaned me up. He then kissed me deeply before getting up and walking out of the room.

Just before I fell into a deep sleep, I sighed and wondered how I was going to act normal during my lunch with him tomorrow. Maybe I would ask for more help instead.