Imagining My Mother

Story Info
When She Bends.
1.3k words
4.01
75.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

The following is a Very Short Story, intended as a Very Quick Read.

It is an Experiment of sorts, and I really hope all of you will like this attempt.

Happy Reading!

* * * * *

My mother is the hottest woman I know!

Her perfect hourglass shaped body is all that I ever want!

Every time I see my mom, regardless of her attire, I feel she is naked.

It is like I can see through her clothes, and on most occasions, it seems so real that I am forced to believe she really has not put on anything!

Maybe, it is because I have already seen her in the nude, and I know how she looks in her bare state.

I have managed to peep into her bathroom, more than just once!

Having said that, a part of me very strongly also feels that this indecent phenomenon is actually a skill I have acquired over the years.

These disrobed visuals of my mother got to be connected with the fact that I have been relentlessly imagining about her, in the most immoral scenarios, ever since I turned 19!

It started the day I saw her bent over, while doing the laundry.

She was wearing a black colored satin nighty that hugged her body tightly, and the moment I noticed the thin shiny material glorifying her thick round ass, I felt the urge to see her butt uncovered!

I was never a patient boy, and I fulfilled that desire of mine the very next hour.

I waited for her to get into the shower, and as soon as I heard water splashing all over her, I took steps to have a look at what I was never supposed to!

It was a risky task, but well worth the effort.

I witnessed her in her purest form, and I straightaway knew I was never ever going to be greeted by a better sight!

Today, when I see her bend down, for whatever reason, I hardly feel anything.

Well, there was a time I so badly wanted to grope her ass cheeks, and slap her butt.

However, I am over all that. I just calmly admire the view!

Now, don’t get me wrong. I am not saying my mother does not excite me.

The point I am trying to make is that I do not feel compelled to act, anymore.

I simply tell myself that I am a lot more than a creepy pervert son!

It sounds easy, but this relaxing realization did not come one fine day.

I took a lot of time to reach this sane state of mind!

I very well do expect a lot of trolling, for being overly contradictive, when I mention this here, but the reality is that I could train myself to be in control over the proceedings, because I was an expert at Imagining My Mother!

Yes! Exactly!

Each time I wished to see her undressed, I would imagine her undressed.

Each time I wished to hear her moan for me, I would imagine her moan for me.

Each time I wished to have sex with her, I would imagine having sex with her.

Yes! Seriously!

Imagining My Mother helped in stopping the unleashing of the devil inside me.

Had I not been able to do that, I am certain I would have very well defiled my alluring mother!

I know all of this sounds irritatingly funny, but this is the truth.

I am 24 now, and my last five years were spent perfecting this technique.

My female parent has never been made to feel disgusted by my actual unruly nature, and she has no idea about my forbidden lust, but at the same time, I have also kept myself very content, and remained composed!

Even if I end up in a situation where my mom & I are the only two people left in this world, and she happens to provocatively bend over in front of me, I would still be scarcely affected.

I will not even consider rubbing my dick, ogling at her!

Instead, I would just close my eyes, and store the memory, just like I did over the last many years.

I would then head to my room, and close the door, and lay on my bed, before pulling my pants down, and grabbing my hard meat.

I would slowly start stroking my penis, Imagining My Mother do what I want her to do!

I mostly keep it simple, and think about me ripping her nighty apart, and ramming my pole deep inside her tight dry pussy, from the back, firmly holding her hips, as she begs for mercy.

To spice it up, I also add the possibility of her succumbing to the pleasure, and asking me to fuck her one more time!

When I am in the mood for something more complicated, I think about her catching my lust-filled eyes focusing on her voluptuous bums.

I am shaken, but before I can even think about running away, her hands go inside her nighty, and her black pair of panties come down her legs.

That is all the signal a horny boy of my age would need, but my mother decides to make it even more obvious.

She happily removes her dress, presenting herself to her own son, and if that was still not enough, she would also bend down, again, just to part the cheeks of her ass, and expose her clean shaven pussy, begging to be filled!

I mostly cum by the time my imagination reaches here, but on days I feel I can go on longer, I also find myself thinking about her sitting in the squat, and teasing me by groping her big firm tits, and rubbing her leaking vagina, frantically.

This is the most difficult phase for me, but if I survive the adrenaline rush these thoughts give me, then there is nothing that can hold me back!

I think about my mom starting to suck my cock, taking inside her mouth the whole of my 8 inches, as she plays with my heavy balls.

She is looking straight into my eyes, as she provides me oral satisfaction, and every time she takes a break, all she can do is helplessly praise my throbbing monster!

I very soon begin fucking her in the Doggy Position, and then in the Cowgirl Position, and then in the Reverse Cowgirl Position, and finally in the Missionary Position.

The only major factor to be declared here being that all of this drilling is done on my Dad’s bed!

I cum inside my own mother's pussy, spraying my juices in her womb, the exact instant she squirts, and has an orgasm of her own.

She is surprised to see my rod still hard, when I pull out of her dripping cunt, while I am equally surprised that I have not yet showed any kind of love to the part of her body that first caught my attention!

As expected, we both decide to do what is to be done.

My mother helps spread her thick butt, to give me decent access to her virgin backdoor, and my strong penis penetrates her tiny anal cavity, making her scream in pain.

It is a tough battle, but in a matter of minutes, I am sliding in & out of her ass, as she stuffs her love-hole with three of her fingers!

This is the farthest I have ever reached, and the climax is just beyond words.

I remember shooting my load on the TV Screen that was at least a couple of meters away, purely due to the uncontrollable pressure as a result of these unbelievably gratifying thoughts!

In all honesty, this relatively harmless approach has always worked for me, and it is this very policy that has helped me continue to be a Son.

But, if you ask me what I will do if I don’t ejaculate even after I am done Imagining My Mother, all I can say is that I really don't know.

Maybe, I will Fuck My Mom for real!

THE END