All Comments on 'Immaculate Conception'

by Exquisition

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES!!!

Love it! Love when siblings and family get together in this fashion, share a 'taboo' love like none other and make a connection with each other. I hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OUT STANDING.

IF ALL THE STORIES STARTED AND ENDED LIKE THIS ONE. WE THE READERS WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. YOU HAVE A FAN FOREVER. THANK YOU S. J. L

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EXCELLENT

Want more

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Fantastic writing.

Loved it, five stars. Incisive, clipped, just like real life.

So you'll forgive me for drawing your attention to two glitches which really lowered your high standard. Something you draw out from a cabinet is a drawer, not a draw. Draw is a verb, not a noun, though some of our cousins across the Atlantic seem to have lost that basic distinction.

And... 'actually' appearing three times in two adjacent sentences? Jesus. Actually, 'actually' is a pretty meaningless word at the best of times. Just what meaning does it add to anything? Think about it please. And thrice in two adjacent sentences?

Sorry, my crit has used more words than my praise. I only bothered because your writing is otherwise exquisite, and with a bit more attention it could be superb. With best wishes.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Fantastic

I so love incest romance, it be even better if their parents had passed on and they were living together overseas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

poetic

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Sweet and loving

Nicely done!

Forbidden, but so sweet and erotic.

What made the story so sweet for me, is that they both knew they were fucking to get her pregnant.

Thanks for the good read.

nightshadownightshadowover 11 years ago
High marks!

Scotsman9 was correct about his critiques. Nevertheless, you did an exemplary job on the storytelling and dialogue. Truly impressive! You got a 5-vote out of me, for certain. Please revisit us with more of your exquisite work as time goes on!

reader230reader230over 11 years ago
Wow

That was incredibly hot! I am dying for a pt 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cheers

Beautiful and hot story. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow is right...

The writing is excellent by way of being completely realistic and and natural. Exquisition is now on my favorite author list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shockingly under appreciated

Shockingly under appreciated. Too challenging perhaps? Near flawless dialog. Self contained scene w/fabulous build up even still. Score really has me baffled. It should be in category top list at least. So glad I stumbled on to it but worried others might miss it just as I almost did. Depressing.

ExquisitionExquisitionover 11 years agoAuthor
Shockingly Underappreciated

Thanks for your great feedback. Glad to know you enjoyed. I'm not sure why or how the ratings work themselves out tbh. Just glad to see the story is being appreciated. Thanks also to the other people who've left a comment. Constructive criticism always appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

This was a great story, especially so with the last sentence. Insistance pays off. Looking to the next installment. Hopefully they will keep the baby/allow it to live. I am looking forward for her and her brother to see her body change and get heavy with child. Maybe they can put it up for adoption. Maybe he can drink her breast milk, put it in coffee, on cereal, etc.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Exquisite

Beautiful story, excellent dialogue. I Can't wait for more from you!

brad1000brad1000over 11 years ago
Hot.

Loved your story. Sibling romance is so beautiful.

ThelemonpoetThelemonpoetover 11 years ago
Well Done!

Excellent writing. The dialog was simple yet it got me aroused. Maybe a sequel soon?

GianettaGianettaover 11 years ago
Intensely Alluring

You provided a complete panoramic view from sense to seduction, So well done that I crave more of your writing. Loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Creepy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
whoa

Holy crap that was insanely hot. Can't wait for more stories from you!

N_AmbruscoN_Ambruscoabout 11 years ago
Please Please Please

Tell us the story of the brother-father and the pregnant sister. This may have been one of the hottest stories I've read on this site, and I don't want it to end.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
You deserve a medal.!

I can only agree with the other readers o the list; That was a beauty.

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 11 years ago

Now on to Immaculate Pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a truly beautiful story

It's wonderful when a brother sticks his big fat prick up between his beloved sister's legs and blows his big brotherly balls up his sis's cute little twat. Best of all is when, as in this story, the brother fucks a baby up his sister's twat. A baby's always a very nice little souvenir of their hot incestuous fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful writing

This is by far the most well-written story I've come across in this site. Consistent, coherent and clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a piece of crap

no background or character development just a sloppy rush to forced sex and no end. this should have been chapter two of four not a stand alone. immaculate conception means she HAS to remain a virgin with an intact hymen so wrong title also.

HALO101stHALO101stover 10 years ago
A cut above

This story is most assuredly a cut above other stories on this subject which I have taken time to read. In my opinion, the story was well developed and well written about two people I find to be very believable as individuals under this circumstance.

The story has a certain class about it seen in the mature give and take between brother and sister. The sotto voce love they feel for one another is very appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

On getting the job done its a 5

LimaCharlieLimaCharlieover 9 years ago
Very Good

The gradual seduction and final surrender of her body, even knowing the male is her brother, was very well written. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crappy

I completely with anonymous from 09/19/13. Where's the beginning and end? Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Completely hot

One of the best written stories on this site. The dialogue and action made me feel the dance of seducttion between these two. One of the few stories here I passed along to my wife. I'm hoping for another chapter.

SWIM21SWIM21over 8 years ago
Response to anonymous from 11/25/14

You have apparently never heard of 'in medias res', where a story begins in the middle of the action, nor have you heard of vignetting, where a short story's brevity and lack of context are purposely used to frame and magnify the scenario portrayed. This author clearly has a firm understanding of literary devices and has employed them well in this story. It's a shame the author didn't write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hmmmmmm

So.....hot,sweet, complete and erotic. Oh yes, the conception that was done so quickly, twice to make sure, as if it was required. Another chapter would be wasted. This was about the act. The compulsion.to do the act. Nothing else mattered. Hmmmmmmm. sweet. GP

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Tough read

Somewhere on page one, I nodded off and face-planted the keyboard. The dialogue between them was a little boring and weird. Sorry, it might have been just a little to sophisticated for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good.

Had it not been for that mawkish final line I would have given it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beauty Dr

Brother and sister making love is the most beautiful 💙❤️💗 thing in the world. Keep them together forever.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
I've Been There

You got it right, exactly right.

Manie_ZManie_Zabout 3 years ago

Beautiful, standalone story. But makes me wonder, does it have a prequel? Are the other immaculate conception stories related to it? I haven't read the other ones yet

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

'Immaculate Conception:" - A story such as this and so well presented doesn't come along but rarely, It is so well written--with deep, caring feelings of an incestuous sibling baby-making love--that any one-on-one literary competition would be embarrassed along side a story of this

caliber and magnitude! Writer 'Exquisition' has an innate value and ability that he might not be aware. For some unknown reason this writer has not posted any indication of "retiring" so hopefully he's on a an enjoyable sabbatical.

This sibling couple are mature enough to appreciate the value of their love--though possibly not life-long man and woman style--the kind that the sister commits her motherhood to her brother being her child's father.....something that most every mother-to-be takes deathly serious!! From a reader that holds blood-kin romances, and in particular pregnancies, my caring and soulful appreciation for all loving incestuous affairs with their sensuous feelings of incestuous each partner is my fondest wish for their devotion to each other, particularly because of the risks associated with their love, lives and partnership! This writer gives us that reality of such a sibling couple, with deep, loving familial devotion to their partner. A CLASSIC!

AirSearch1AirSearch1almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Stories like this one are so hard to find now for some reason and even though this was written a long time ago, I'm still hoping that you might consider writing additional chapters. Like maybe they decide to have the baby and move away to where nobody knows them and raise the baby together like they were husband and wife.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very hot and romantic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed that loved it alot 5 stars her reluctance to do it again made it more hot even his words about not pulling even if she told him part 2 please

Pharmboy69Pharmboy698 months ago

Amazing story, so different than the rest. I loved that no physical descriptions were given. HI I'm Ben, 6.2 ft tall etc. This was a very sexy story. Thanks for writing

5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExquisition@Exquisition
As I write I try to become my characters, my desire is to inject living realism into situations. Hopefully this comes across for the reader. The style might be quirky for some, not to their tastes, which is absolutely fine - what I try to portray is the human mind and conditi...