All Comments on 'Immortal Ch. 01'

by life_is_a_dance

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sweetkitten28sweetkitten28over 19 years ago
i love this story!

i love this story! i do have a suggestionon it though. i think that the vampire lothie should find elizabeth's betrothed make him a vampire so then elizabeth's betrothed could make elizabeth a vampire too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree with the previous guy, (I think)...

Lothie should do exactly as he wishes about the young girl, i.e: find a way to get her to ask him to help her & he is almost home free. He has accomplished all of his wishes together: he has found a companion for his lover, at the same time, he can protect her from the Duke's intentions & he might even take it into his head to find the young girl's intended. I also think he might make it clear that the girl was under his "protection", since she was now his lady's maidservant. He could just hypnotize the Duke into obeying him unless he wants to put the 'bite' on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing writing.

Your work is wonderful, potent imagery, your word usage is fantastic. I can't wait to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good- looking forward to reading next chapter

I like the characters of Gabriella and Lothie so far and I'm looking forward to where the story is going. Small point- it's penchant not pension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why help....

you are doing fine without my help....this story has me entertained.......

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Good start, but there's some questions that need to be resolved. Maybe in the next chapters,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous