Immortal Love

Story Info
Married couple's feminization love adventures.
3.3k words
4.08
25.2k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends, today I'm going to share my love story with you. I hope you like it.

My name is Amin, a software engineer, working in one of the reputed firms in Mumbai. Nency, my darling physiotherapist cum fitness trainer, doing a successful private practice. We are in the relation since 5 years and happily married since last 3 years. I am 5'8" a healthy guy, but not as athletic as my wife. She is 5'6" having a beautiful curved milky white figure has always admired by all.

This love story is about my transformation from Amin to Emma. It's started before a year back during the first wave of Covid-19. It was a complete lockdown in Mumbai, so we were enjoying our "US" time fully, by watching movies, preparing different dishes and new love adventures.

3ed of March 23:00, after an intense and satisfied love session, we casually started to share about our past crushes and affairs. Nency shared her sincere college time relationship with Pooja, their intimate love sessions and Pooja's betrayal as she married to an old rich businessman and moved to the USA. (After that heartbreak, Nency lost her trust from love.

After 3 months we accidentally met in one fitness seminar, became friends and slowly fell for each other.) Of course, I knew most of the part of their story before our marriage too, but never realized she can be "Super DOM" while love making!! In our relationship, she always remains "Sub" and follow my every commands even my all my demands without any hesitation. Friends, you won't believe I felt so regretted that night thinking about, "how mean I am not even asked her about her preferences."

On the morning of the 4th, while having morning coffee;

I casually started the conversation, "Nen, I want you to express your desires, too. Why don't you ever told me that you love dominate?"

Nency, "Honey, you know how much I love you and how much you enjoy being in a commanding position. Plus, I never felt to dominate a man. It's a lesbian thing darling, and you are my macho Man."

I replied, "True, but what about your enjoyment and satisfaction!!"

Nency in a calm tone, "Who said I am not satisfied!! Honey, you are really great in bed, and I am absolutely not having any complaint at all. Forget about the last night's conversation. I am USED to be Dominant Lesbo, but now I am more than happy with my love life, No complaints."

I, "But what about ..."

Nency with a large blushing smile, "But ya in next life, I want to be your husband. I always imagine you as my darling wife and all the possibilities."

I got little surprised by her sudden comment, my mind slid into the imagination while focusing on her glistening eyes and soooo adorable smile!! Ooohhhh, I'm falling for her again.

Nency, "Honey, stop staring!! R u listening, honey??"

I, with daydreaming mind, replied, "Yes, yes I'm here n all yours."

Suddenly, she grabbed her phone and showed me the photos she edited on some gender swipe app, "Look, this is my darling fantasy wife, Emma ...ummmmhhhhh. Isn't she looking adorable?"

I, "Oh my God! Ya, I'm looking wow! I mean very beautifully edited. Sweetheart, do you like it this much?"

Nency, while staring her creativity, "Of course, It's my favorite edited versions after trying so many apps even some paid versions and tools too."

I replied in a nervous tone, "But why!!"

Nency, "Don't know!! You can say the thought of Emma excites me. Though Emma is only my fantasy,, but it really means a lot to me.

"Oh k, enough blah blah about Emma, let's finish the breakfast first."

The conversation then diverted to online grossery shopping and household chores distribution as our maid went to her hometown due to lockdown. Though the thought of her secret desire haunted me the whole day and by the night I decided to fulfill her only wish in this life only.

On the 4th, while having dinner, praising her cooking skills,

"Baby, let's make your fantasy true, who knows about the afterlife. Believe me, I can do anything for you, my love. Remember our marriage oath, it's not all about me, dear, it's about US."

Nency, while tightly holding my hands, replied, "Ooooo my darling hubby, you don't believe, how happy I am just by hearing this! Thank you for taking it in a positive way." The conversation stopped as our lips entangled in each other for a passionate French kiss :) followed by a romantic love session. ..lol.. After which, I convince Nency about my sincerity for her fantasy.

Next day, I had back to back online training sessions for newbies in software engineering, which took almost 6 hrs. The next online session would be on 11th, so we planned to live out Nency's fantasy life at least for the next 5 days. After dinner, we started some feminization videos followed by some erotic stories and blog reading. I could clearly show the sincerity on her face and her intent to make the most out of it. She was so happy and passionate about it as if, she waited for it since ages.

Next morning, 6th of may around 9:00 am,

after heavy breakfast, we started with finalizing 2 PRIMARY rules,

1st - We will never cheat our partner. (As, we were not at all happy to watch the ending of most of the TG videos and stories, where wife replaced her sissy with other man for her pleasure.)

2nd - We will never reveal our private life to any of our relatives and friends. (As we wanted our same professional and social life even after this beautiful session ended.)

We wrote them down with the permanent marker on to-do board and hang it into our bedroom.

Nency called her parlor friend Mona, residing in the nearby apartment, for my makeover. Apart from her regular customer, Mona is one of the best friends of Nency too. Though Nency was talking in the living room, while I was in the kitchen, preparing fresh green salad for us, I could clearly hear the excitement in their conversation.

Mona arrived with her Pandora's Box at around 2 pm. And then...

Part 1 :The beginning

Mona told me to comfortably settle down in a wooden chair. After the close look at my hair, Mona started to trim them down, gentle enough to attach a Wig to it. Once they are satisfied with my boy cut wig, Mona started to make my eyebrows. Nency instructed her not to make it very sharp and slim so that no one can notice about sudden eyebrow change.

I am having specs of -0.50 D only, so they decided better to leave it aside and instead go for color contact lenses. Mona also taught me how to remove, wash and reinsert them, so that I can please my angle with different shades that match the outfit.

Mona, while applying light eyeshadow, "Nency, what about earrings? I don't have many options in press button type, but if you want me to pierce them I bring all necessary tools."

Nency, "Definitely! I can't imagine my Emma without earrings. Honey, can you bear a little pain for me pleaaasseeee." Her pleading voice made me speechless. I nodded yes.

Mona, while sterilizing the punching gun, "Sir, it will be quick and almost painless, plus ear-piercing don't look awkward at all even without earrings."

It's not uncommon in Mumbai having boys with pierced ear. I was just concerned about the pain. ...lol... But the experienced hand of Mona really converted it into a single sharp pricks, "Oouuuucchhh" N gently glided one of the small golden earrings of Nency into them.

Nency, "Sorry Emma, I can't buy you the new earrings due to lockdown but for now I selected the round earrings with the hanging N, the one you gave me on my last birthday. You know how much I love it, right! But not more than you."

Mona, while cleaning the oozing, "Sir, please wear it as much as possible, at least for 2 months to make the piercing permanent."

I, "Oh k, will try my best not to remove them for a long time."

Nency got so carried away with my reply that she immediately started kissing me. Uummmmhnnhhh... Uhnnhhh... "Darling Mona is here," I whispered.

After holding her nerves, she naughtily apologized and both concentrated on my face again.

Mona naughtily asked, "N what about noseey?"

Nency, "Dear, we have to skip it as it's really uncommon for boys to have nostril piercing and I can't force Emma to go directly for septal puncture."

I, "Oh dear, so sweet of you! Yup Mona, Nency is right, we still need to accept my new avatar. If bond of Nen n Emma become successful, we will have it in future for sure."

Mona, "Ohhhhh, u both are such an adorable couple, YAR! I envy you, Nency. Sir is of golden heart. But I don't have any push button nose jwellery."

Nency, while removing her nose ring, "Hey Mona, let's try mine." My darling herself set her diamond studded nose ring to my left nostril as gently as possible with such a darling look. After that Mona started to heat something, after few minutes I came to know they were preparing for wax.

I raised a question, "BDW doesn't it hurts? Honey u know I haven't tried anything like that before."

Mona, "Don't worry sir, we will first apply lidocaine cream to anesthetized the local part, so it won't hurt much, just stretches a bit."

Nency, "Plus, we are using Brazilian wax, so it will smoothen out my Emma for a very long time yeeeee. Can't wait for this. Mona, I'm also helping you in this."

Nency, "Honey, please remove your t shirt n shorts. You will love your new skin for sure." I follow her instruction and sat on my transformation chair only in my gray brief. Plus, I don't even had any issue with bare body as shaved face n suit is our office dress code, so no-one was able to peep into my silky skin anyway ... Lol...

They started with my beard then forehead, upper lips, full arms, armpits, stomach and chest and finally the legs. My numb hairless skin was glowing brightly, even I tempted to play with it. While Mona was doing it 100% professionally, I clearly smell lust in my wife's eye for her Emma. I had never seen her so kinky and excited, which actually boost my decision of transforming for her. My new nude skin was turning me on too, though I tried my best to be calm n not to have any wild thoughts, my obvious bulge is crying loudly for attention.

Mona, "Nency, now only groin remains n as you requested, I'm going to leave the heater n wax here for you to complete the task, :) with some kucchhiiii kuchhiii time. lol."

Wow! once should learn about maintaining privacy from my wife. I felt so secured by her decision of not sharing her Emma s bulge to anyone. N I think its also one of the reasons we always try to push our limits as we both trust n love each other madly.

Then Mona started to show her mastery of nail art on mine trimmed nails. Nency choose purple color which actually was in matching with the purple diamond on nencys, at present mine, nose ring. Though both were more interested in toe nails as they knew it can even stay after 5 days as I can easily hide my legs while being online and always preferred shoes outside.

Mona picked vintage toe rings with 5 small bells on it, which typically make "Chann.. Chann.. " sound while walking. They also stick some small American diamond jewelries to the purple nail paint as add on. To make it more feminine, they decided to add an anklet to it. Nency found one thick stringed large bell gold anklet which she received as her marriage gift. With that add-on I think they succeeded in creating Emma s legs, :) and Mona's imitation bangles added beauty to my wrists. :)

Mona left for home for the dinner preparation. We both thank her for her out-of-the-box support. We also took a short break for dinner and then resume our primary work. Then the hunt for Emma s clothes begun. As nency s cloths won't fit me.

6th May 8 pm ...

Our search of clothes ended as nency find out the solution. My elder sister, Aarti, was residing with us with her 9-month-old little princess since last 2 months due to her new job of teacher in government school nearby. Though at that time she was at our village near Pune due to vacation. As she is healthy n lactating mother at that time, nency is quite sure that her clothes would be a perfect match for Emma s figure. She got black 36 D bra n purple XL panty with black crop top n light purple short skirt from her wardrobe.

I, "Do you want me to put that on, dear?"

Nency, "No honey, I myself get my Emma ready, for her first look." She taught me in brief about the band and cup size n proper technique of wearing the bra. She also inserted a pair of breast pads to gave my chest a proper shape like Emma's juicy B s. While teaching, she was intentionally teasing and stretching my nipples. I could smell her wetness n her thirsty lips, eager to take care of my dark nipples :). I was also enjoying the leisure of being passive by submitting my smooth and silky body to my love.

Nency, "Will Emma like to have wet, lickey nipples for her mistress pleeeaaassse!" Her voice was full of desire and dominance.

I closed my eyes and softly whispered, "It's your property darling, please have it as you like." Even before I could finish, I felt a strong sucking sensation on my left nipple. After gentle licking and caressing for about 15 mins, she started to give a teeth job to my left nipple, which was somewhat softened, wet and vulnerable by her long and intense licking. Her sudden bite transmitted a pleasant current to my body n make my brief displaying a huge bulge within. Her biting intensity was constantly increasing. It was my first time to experience her intense biting.

The heavenly pain was making me moan constantly, "Ooooohhhhh... Hmmmmm ..., yes love, ahhhhhh." Her constant work was converting my non-sensitive male nipple to little swollen sore n super sensitive Emma's nipple.

Nency, "Sorry darling, I'm really getting hard on your sexy breast, but I can't stop today Emma. You can't imagine how happy and aroused I am to see the new you ... Sooo sexy and sooo adorable ...hmmmmm ... Please bear it a bit more darling... Please love, my wetness is not in my control now."

Followed by more sharp biting and intense sucking. Now, I could feel even a small lick and gentle tongue touch so lively. The intensified pain made me hug her tightly and my left hand unintentionally on her cheek, gently pushing her to stop. With every bite, my moan intensity was increasing. My silky body cuddling her as tightly as possible, my bulge was throbbing in excitement.

"Ohhhh... Nen. "Nen, Nen, please be gentle Nen... fuuuufffhhhh." I started whispering her name and pleading her to stop.

"Please love, Ahhhhhhhh plea... Ohhhhhhhh."

Nency was also hugging me tightly with her right-hand, so that I couldn't push myself backwards, n the gentle grip of her left hand on my Breast was steadily increasing. I was so much aroused by this constant intense pain that, "Ahhhhhhhhh Nen." My nipple started oozing, I could even feel the tiny gush of blood was coming out with every intense sucking.

Nency, with the dominant devil smile, "I want to drink your milk sweetheart. I'm so thirsty, please let me drink a little more. please, Emma... Hmmmmm... Your breast is so juicy... Hmmmmm..."

Her pleading voice made me drop my guard, I stopped my left hand pushing her backwards, and fist it with my right-hand, so I could bear more pain. Even my legs were entangled around her. We were hugging each other sooo tightly like two bodies with a single soul.

The severe biting pain made me so much aroused, that my dick is about to burst out the heavy load in any second.

N first time in life, I asked her for permission to ejaculate, "Honey... Ouhhhhhh... can I... Ahhhhhhh... Cum... Ahhhh... I don't think... Ohhhh... I can handle... Ummmmm... it."

Nency slowly patted my head with nodding her head, as if she was permitting me to cum without interruption in satisfying her thirst with my oozing serum.

One more sharp bite, and l spurted out all my milky fertile load in my briefs with a large relieving moan, "Ahhnnnn... Fuhhhhhhhh."

It took almost 2 minutes for me to come back to my senses. After some slow gentle sucking, Nen finally loosen her grip from my nipple. We both were sweating and breathing heavily. While loosening the tight hug, she released my nipple, almost after half an hour. I could clearly see the supreme satisfaction in her teary eyes, her lips was swollen from the constant sucking.

"Dear, sorry I ejaculated in brief... Love u soo much my domina." I could barely whisper out these words, while enjoying my hot sticky fluid smearing my genitals.

Nency without replying took my hand and guided it under her pants. Her panty was Completely Wet!! Her panty is completely socked with her warm juices, even her pants got heavily stained. One could easily misunderstand that she peed in her pants :)

Nency, "Me too sweetheart, even I burst out so much and for so many times."

One couldn't imagine my happiness after filling her wetness. My sore nipple really paid off. I still couldn't believe we both ejaculated just with nipple biting, even without a single touch to our genitals and even with our lowers on!!

Nency, in a sweet calm voice, "Best orgasm of my life. I still can't believe it. :) :)"

Our satisfied eyes met, and so do lips. After a long soft kiss, our heartbeat finally came back to near normal.

Nency worriedly, "Dear your nipple is so swollen n bleeding. Y don't you stop me!"

"I tried to stop u, :) love," I replied.

Nency, "Oh no, does it hurt a lot, honey? I'm sooo sorry. It's oozing badly.Oh no..."

I, while diverting her worried eyes to Emma's stained undies, "Can't u see, love. I really really enjoyed a lot. N how can u be sorry!! Actually, I'm so much thankful and really soo happy to see your dominant side, and believe me, I am even more excited to see the whole new possibilities and adventures, we can have in next few days."

Nency, "lt's still like a fairy tale for me, love. Thank you, thank you soooo much. I'm so lucky to have u as my hubby." ...Ummhhh mmmmmmmnnnnh...

I replied, "By the way, you can call me Emma, my darling mistress."

Nency, "Yup, of course you are my Emma now. My darling wife, MY EMMA."

6th May, 9:30 pm...

We decided to skip the dinner. Just embracing each other seemed enough, both for the stomach and soul. :)

After some quality time, Nency carefully clean my sore nipple and applied ointment on it. Then she helped me wear my new outfit. :) Bra, followed by slip and black crop top. She then carefully clean n dry my ear-piercing, n gave me the painkiller to ease out the pain. We decided to sleep without changing our dirty wet undies, as we didn't want the lusty aroma n arousing wetness to go away.

N with no time, BOTH GIRLS drifted into sleep, both in crop top, one wearing smelly stained brief with milky cum, while other in warm n damp panty, cuddling each other.

And the adventure begins.

Will love to read your valuable feedbacks and comments about the story.

Suggestions are always welcome. :)

Next episode will come very soon. :)