Immortal Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Slowly moving towards destination.
1.5k words
4
4.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends, hope you have read and liked the part I. Glimpse of the part I- You can find my detailed transformation from Amin to Emma, followed by an intense nipple torture.

10:00 am, 7th May,

We slept cuddling tightly for the entire night, sharing our after sex lustful breaths. When sunlight started to disturb my peace, I wake up, taking care not to disturb Nency's sleep. As I'm her wife now, I decided to serve her sustenance in the boudoir. :) (a breakfast in the bed) I quickly made butter toast, omelets and hot coffee for us, served them on a decorative tray, and returned to our bedchamber. The sweet voice of 'Chhannn... chhann', coming from the ring balls of my anklet and toe rings, disturbed the silent air and Nency wake up lazily.

Nency, while looking me in a morning surprise, "Good morning, my messy Emma!" Slowly getting up in a bed, yawning and rubbing her smokey eyes, "You prepared a breakfast for us, honey! Oh my god! I am so happy. Thank you, love."

N the result was exact as Emma expected. :) Nency hold my face tightly between her soft hands and started licking my lips.

Friends, have you ever exchanged the morning saliva from your partner during a French kiss! If no, you must try it! It's our first time having it, even before brushing our teeth. After drinking all my morning droll, she released my tongue from her love vacuum, "Hmmmm, darling, even your saliva is exotic! Love you so much, Emma!"

What a perfect morning!

I replied, "Love you too, mistress. Your wife prepared your favorite breakfast. Let's have it." As we have skipped the dinner last night, our hungry stomach was aching for food. We finished the whole breakfast, playing with each other's breasts. :)

After brushing n evacuating our bowel's, Nency, "Sweetheart, let's first remove your remaining bush with wax. We also have to return the stuff to Mona, by afternoon."

I quickly replied, "As you wish, hubby. :)" Frankly speaking, apart from Nency, I was also enjoying the role of her wife.

After necessary preparations for wax, Nency told me to sleep on met. Then she removed my stained briefs, exposing my P, which was ready to show his full erection to her new owner. After some gentle stroking to my erection, she focused on the ugly remaining hair's removal. Nency tried her best to make the area as hairless as possible. Anesthetic lube really helped a lot, to make the stretching pain bearable. Though, the toughest part was epilation of scrotum hair.

Once I'm practically hairless, we went for a rejuvenating bath. We helped each other to get necked. Both wearing ear-rings, bangles, anklet and toe rings. :) The ornaments adding lesbian vibes in the shower.

While applying soap leather to our silky skin, I carefully grab Nency's breasts and started caressing them. Just before having her nipple inside my salivating mouth, Nency, "Emma, as I am your mistress now, you must ask for permission before pleasing our bodies. I want my wife to obey me completely. Is it clear, honey?"

I, so amazed and aroused by her dominating comment, replied, "Sure, baby."

Nency, spanking my ass, "Emma, you even want me to teach you manners? How u address your OWNER?"

I, in a complete submitting voice, "Sorry Nen... I mean mistress, will follow your every order. Miss, can I please you with nipple sucking?"

Nency, "Yes Emma, but only with your boneless mass and pink lips. Not like the dominant way, Amin used to have them."

"As you wish, Miss." I gently started spreading my sticky saliva on her pigmented areolas and nipples n carefully sucking them. Her soft moans and firm grip on my hair, confirming her satisfaction from my tongue art. This was the first time I realized, even a gentle play can give a great pleasure.

Suddenly, pushing me apart, "Emma, please do the same to my button, darling. I must relieve my juices. uummmhhhh."

I simply followed her order, wrapping my arms around her waist, hugging her tightly, digging my mouth deep into her pussy to reach her sensitive button. Her moans are gradually increasing, "Ummmmhhhh, Ahhhh, Ufffffhhhhh... fuck..."

Friends, I can't explain the sense of the fulfillment my soul was having by pleasing her. Wow, how can this feel so arousing! :)

I was passionately licking her love button to swell and become super sensitive. My every lick was forcing her to relieve her warm juices.

Nency, holding her breath, "Oh Emma, where are you till now, darling? Please do... a little more... ahhhhh... Yesss... ahhhhhh... I'm going to cum... Ohhhh...Emmmmmaaaaa... Please drain me out, love."

Her response encouraged me to add more salivation and lustful licking to her throbbing button, ready to explode at any second.

Nency, "Emma, please... place a bowl... ahhhh... underneath... Can't afford the loss of a single drop of this explosion... ohhhh... Suck my button... ohhhh, bite it hard..."

Without any questions, I simply followed her instructions. N without a delay, I felt a gush of warm, transperant-yellow fluid, filling my oral cavity. I spit it out in the bowl I was holding only to welcome another splash. Every gentle lick to her super excited button, was enough for her cum release. :)

Her calm facial expression, closed eyes, racing heart and trembling knees!! Even a moron could predict she had a time of her life.

Taking the support of my shoulder to strengthen her weak legs, with humming moan,"Fufffff... Ohhh Emma, love you darling. I came so hard. Hmmmm... thank you, love. Put the bowl aside and hug me, darling."

Placing the half filled bowl near the bathtub, we cuddled into each other's shaved, naked body. Even my erection found his place inside Nency's warm, wet cunt. With slow rhythmic motion, my penis explored Nency's dripping glory hole for at least 10 to 15 mins.

After a warm banging, Nency sat on her knees, taking my right hand in her left, and holding my bulge tightly with her other hand, "Will you marry me, Emma, my love?"

I, "Yes, miss."

Nency, while gently stroking my wet penis, "Is Emma ready to submit fully to her husband?"

I, "Yes Nen... hummm... I love to be your obedient wife."

Our eyes met, and she happily started milking my penis with her mouth, holding my balls with her hand. Her leathery saliva on my fully erect shaft and constant scrotal stretching, adding difficulty in holding my milky cum inside. I, while moaning loudly, "Ohhhh Nen... Yes, Miss... My darling hubby... please make me cum... ahhhh... please... ahhhhhhhh..."

Nency, "Ohhh Emma, not yet darling, fuck me. Fuck my hungry mouth with your little monster."

After intensely fucking her mouth for 3 to 4 minutes, I could sense my loss of control over my ejaculation, "Miss, can I cum, please? Ahhhhhh... Ohhh Misss..."

But before she could reply, I released all my milky cum inside her mouth. Nency, with little disappointment, pressed my cock hard for a few more minutes to drain out the remaining milk, and make my erection small and soft again. She spat out all my cream into the half filled bowl, "My naughty girl, you ejaculated without my permission! N for that my darling deserves a punishment, right Emma!"

I, "Sorry, Nen. I m..."

Nency, stopping me in between, "Hmmm, manners, Emma!"

I, "Ops, I mean, sorry miss, I am ready for punishment. But, please miss, show some mercy to your love."

Nency, "Oooooo my darling, you are sooo cute. Oh k then, after we finish our bath, first clean the bathroom and then go to the kitchen, make some delicious meal for us. Meanwhile, I have some preparation to do for our marriage."

I, "But miss, we are already married!!"

Nency, "Ya but, I want to marry Emma, my fantasy love. I want you to marry me as my WIFE, honey. Pleaaassse Emma, you have already said 'Yes'. It will be a great adventure. Believe me."

I, "Oh k, oh k, miss, I will. :)"

Nency, "Yyyeeehhhh... thank you... thank you sweetheart... now, complete your punishment sincerely."

It's already 1 o clock in the afternoon, Nency was planning to go to the Mona's apartment, to return her wax machine and for our marriage arrangements. We were starving, as we drained all our energy in the exotic bath...lol... I quickly prepared omelettes and toast for us. After enjoying some quality time at the dinning, "Thank you for the lovely food, darling. You can cook better than I expected."

I, ":) Thank you, thank you."

Nen, "Darling, I'm going to Mona's. Mostly will return in 3-4 hrs. Please clean the living room and if possible, shift all the unnecessary things to store, after all it will be our wedding venue... lol..."

I, in a sad tone, "Oh k sweetheart, missing you already. :("

Nency, with a tight hug, "Oh love, I also don't want to miss any of our 'US MOVEMENT', but please understand... Ummhhhhhh... Ummhhhhh...(After a long goodbye kiss), Love you, Emma, will return as soon as possible."

Friends, hope you liked the second part of my feminization story. N by the way, you all are invited to witness our unique marriage and the first night in the next chapter...

Thank you.

Your valuable feedback are always welcome. :)