All Comments on 'Immortal Ryne'

by SilentVoices

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

I loved it. It made me wet, but also made me cry.

It was also wewll put together. Only problem I saw was all the OMFG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

This was sensual, erotic, and very emotional. I liked your characters very much. Keep writing! I'd love to read the sequal.

Lady_ShelbyLady_Shelbyover 17 years ago
Very Good

I loved it, but the ending was so sad... Poor Ryne. It was well-written and I loved it. You know, a great thing about fantasy is that no one has to stay dead, if you thought of a sequel, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
..Hmm.

People don't talk in fricking abbreviations. I saw a couple 'u' and a hella lot of 'OMFG' which is annoying as fuck. Makes your story suck. And it was lame.. There was like, no plot. Meet. Sex. Blood. Sex. Dead. End. Explanations make for a better story than randomness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Impressive

Not only did you manage to create a thrilling, edge-of-your-seat story, but you pulled off an ending that breaks the heart of the reader. Such emotional and adrenaline-rushing writing deserves an award. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
could have been better

Lots of grammatical errors, no plot, a little confusing, too short, not enough detail, and no one says omfg it sounds corny and annoying. But to be fair this story had a lot of potential and was sexy but it needed more detail and plot it was to jumpy a little rushed and confussing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wasted potential

This is a promising idea ruined by so much clumsy writing. Ryne returns from studies in the UK and suddenly she's a vampire without knowing it and without apparent cause. Why? How? You write that Jenn "...descended down the stairs..." What else does "descended" mean except coming down? A couple of paragraphs before this, she had already "...glided down the stairs..." Did she go back up to "descend down"? These are just some examples of what is wrong with this story. I recommend that you get yourself a damned good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

If I could get a little more plot, maybe a whole series that explains this sad story. .it would be brilliant. .also no shorthand

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago

Why no back story or fill in of what how and why

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous