Imogen & Clara - Art Studio Mishap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara thought that Imogen looked sexy. She knew that Imogen looked good in her underwear - they had changed clothes in front of one another many times - but she really wanted to see her friend naked and covered in clay. Clara really wanted to touch Imogen; really wanted to smear clay over Imogen's body; really wanted to touch Imogen's breasts.

The realisation was a surprise for Clara. She had never given much thought to lesbianism. She had no problem with it; was friendly with the one girl in her school year who was brave enough to be out, but she had always thought that boys were her thing. She had dated boys, lusted after boys, had sex with a couple. It had always been boys.

Now, Clara realised, she was seeing her best friend in a different light; through a different lens. She was seeing her as not just her brilliant, funny, clever, amazing best friend. Now, added to that deep comfortable knowledge of Imogen, Clara was realising something for the first time. Something that the familiarity of friendship had obscured. Clara was seeing Imogen as a gorgeous and sexy woman. A woman that she wanted to kiss and show how much she loved.

Clara relaxed and lay still, enjoying the feeling of Imogen's fingers spreading a second coating of clay over her face. Imogen stroked clay over Clara's eyebrows. Clara closed her eyes and felt Imogen's fingers stroke around her eye sockets and over her eyelids. Imogen smeared clay over Clara's lips and Clara wanted to kiss Imogen's fingers. The fingers carried on down to Clara's chin and neck.

Imogen was enjoying herself. She had started-out angry at Clara for her clumsiness, wanting to get her back, but the feeling of the clay on her skin and smearing the clay over Clara, transforming her best friend, was turning her on. Her nipples were hard and her cunt was hot.

Imogen had never told Clara, but she had had many sexual dreams about her best friend. Dreams in which they had kissed and cuddled. Dreams in which they had touched one another, fingered one another, made love to one another. She had never made love to a woman or even kissed one sexually, but Imogen was in love with Clara. She had always been too afraid to tell her.

Clara was the sexiest woman Imogen knew. Imogen had masturbated imagining Clara in her arms, her lips on her lips. Clara's tongue in her mouth, Their fingers and tongues in each other's cunt. At the beginning, she had felt shame about it after she had done it, but it felt so good to imagine her friend between her thighs that it had become an almost nightly ritual.

She loved the feeling of Clara's hand on her waist and the other against her thigh. Imogen did not want to stop touching Clara. She wanted to spread the clay everywhere on Clara's body that she could. Could she get away with it?

Clara's eyes were shut as Imogen's hands spread clay over her throat. Clara was loving the feeling of Imogen's hand on her skin. All her attention was devoted to the tips of Imogen's fingers. She was yearning for them to continue down her body. She wanted Imogen to touch her under her clothes. She wanted Imogen to touch her breasts with the clay, to touch her stomach and her thighs, to touch her pussy with the clay. She wanted to kiss her friend and do the same to her body. She was amazed how she felt about her best friend. This was an insane idea. She wanted Imogen to touch her clit with the clay, put her fingers inside her. She moaned at the thought.

Imogen felt and heard Clara's low moan. She stopped; she looked at Clara. Clara's eyes snapped open, realising what she had just done. She looked at Imogen.

"Are you enjoying this?" Imogen asked in a small voice, hopefully.

Clara started to shake her head, but stopped. Instead, she slowly nodded her head, then in a hesitant whisper said. "Yes."

"D'you want me to stop?" Imogen asked.

"No!" Clara said in a quiet, but desperate tone. She really did not want Imogen to stop what she was doing. "No." She repeated. "It feels amazing!"

"It does, doesn't it." Imogen said."D'you want me to continue?" She asked in a more confident tone. She was pleased Clara was enjoying what she was doing to her.

"Yes... please! Very much! Don't stop!" Clara said with more certainty. Her nipples were hard at the thought of Imogen spreading more clay over her and, perhaps, covering the places the spilled clay hadn't reached inside her clothes.

"Where would you like me to put it next?" Imogen asked.

Clara knew what she wanted to say, but hesitated for a few seconds. "Everywhere?" She said.

Imogen smiled. "Really? Everywhere?"

"Yes, everywhere. It feels so good - the clay on my skin; your hands. I can see you're enjoying it too. I want you to put it everywhere. Everywhere, Immy. Please cover me everywhere; cover me completely."

"Okay. As long as you do me too." Imogen said, smiling broadly.

"Of course. Though I think I've mostly managed that already."

"I think there're a few places you can help me out with." Imogen said suggestively,

Neither girl moved or said anything for a few seconds. Inhibitions evaporated. They each realised that this was a step being taken towards something different. A deliberate step. An intimate step. Imogen was elated. Her dreams might be about to come true in a very bizarre way. Clara's mind was filled with so many thoughts about Imogen's body and how she was going to touch it.

They processed these thoughts. The girls smiled at each other.

"Does it mean... You know! Want to..." Clara started.

"Touch you?" Imogen finished. "Make-out? More? Oh, yeah! If you want that!"

"I want that. All of it." Clara said excitedly. "Yeah, all of it. I'm so turned on right now."

Imogen began again. Spreading clay into the neck of Clara's tee-shirt again. A thicker layer, her fingers probing further inside the fabric.

"Stop a moment, Immy." Clara said. "Let me take my top off." She was feeling emboldened by their joint admissions.

Imogen leaned backwards and opened her thigh so that Clara could remove her trapped hand. Very quickly, Clara grabbed the bottom of the tee-shirt and pulled it over her head. Despite the clay on the outside of the tee-shirt, most of Clara's body underneath was clear of clay. Clara tossed her tee-shirt to the corner of the room away from the puddle of clay. Imogen smiled at the sight of Clara's bare stomach. She laughed when she saw the bra Clara was wearing.

"Hey that's my bra! The one we couldn't find at your house after we went running last weekend. Remember? I had to go home in my sweaty sports bra." Imogen said.

"Yeah, I found it this morning in my underwear drawer. I didn't realise it was yours until today and it was the last clean one I had, so I had to wear it. I asked Mum and she said she thinks she must have picked it up when we were out on our run and she put it in the wash thinking it was one of mine. You can have it back, it's too big for me, cos your tits are bigger than mine."

Demonstrating how over-sized the bra was, Clara pulled it up and over her head without undoing it. She extricated her arms from the straps and flung it to join the tee-shirt. Her breasts were bare and Imogen could see that Clara's nipples were stiff.

Clara smirked at Imogen. "My nips give the game away, rather, don't they. I think these are showing just how much I'm enjoying this." Clara said, pointing to her nipples.

"Yeah!" Imogen said. She stared at Clara's breasts. She thought they were beautiful. She'd never seen another woman's engorged nipple and she liked what she saw.

"Erm. Immy!"

"Yeah?" Imogen said, distracted by the view of her friend's naked breasts. She thought they were even better than she had imagined.

"Go on! I'm putting my tits out in the open; on display. For you! Touch them! Put your hands on them! Fee-eel them! Ple-ease!"

Imogen's hands were resting on her thighs. Clara took her wrists and steered her hands toward her breasts.

"Please, Immy. Touch them."

Imogen put her hands on Clara's breasts. Clara's hard nipples pressed against her palms. She rotated her palms feeling the nipples moving under them. Clara loved the feeling of Imogen's clay covered hands cupping her breasts. She moaned when Imogen squeezed them gently. She moaned again when Imogen moved her palms, spreading clay over her breasts.

As Imogen spread clay over Clara's breasts, Clara's hands slid up the outside of Imogen's thighs. They slid under the hem of Imogen's dress and continued upwards towards Imogen's hips and waist.

Imogen moaned. Having Clara's hands under her dress, holding her hips, touching her skin, whilst she cupped Clara's breasts was arousing her so much.

Clara could not push her hands any higher as the dress was restricting her reach.

"Immy. Take off your dress." Clara said.

"Okay."

Imogen removed her hands from Clara's breasts and took hold of the bottom of her dress. She pulled it up and over her head. It was heavy with clay. She dragged as much clay off of the bedraggled item as she could and the clay splattered down over her stomach and Clara's. She tossed the dress to the corner and it landed with a splat.

Clara's hands roamed over Imogen's stomach and sides spreading clay. They reached up to Imogen's armpits and then back down to her breasts.

"And your bra." Clara requested.

"Okay." Imogen replied, smiling at her friend.

Imogen reached around her back and undid the clasp. She slid the straps down from her shoulders and Clara pulled the bra cups away from her breasts. Imogen's nipples were rigid like hers. Imogen slipped the bra straps off her arms and Clara threw the bra to the growing pile in the corner.

"Those are some fucking large nipples, Immy."

Clara gathered some clay and, without any hesitation, spread it over Imogen's breasts. Imogen liked that Clara was taking the lead and moaned as Clara's hands cupped her breasts.

"Bloody hell, I thought mine were hard. You could hang a coat on these, darling." Clara said. She paused for a moment to let that new word sink in.

"I'm so horny!" Clara admitted, caressing Imogen's breasts.

Imogen leaned into Clara's touch.

"Me too! Darling." Imogen said. She liked the new word.

"I want more clay." Clara said. "Get-up, Immy. How much is left in the trough?"

"It's basically empty." Imogen said. "It all went on the floor. We can scoop some of it up, or there's what's left in the barrel. Imogen stood up, trying not to slip and helped Clara to her feet.

Clara surveyed the scene. The clay had spilled down the centre of the room, but the slight slope in the floor towards the gully in the middle meant that it had not gone as far as the shelves on each side of the room. The trough on it's side was empty and the barrel was about two thirds full.

"What a mess. It's a good job this floor is tiled, or else we'd be fucked trying to clean up in here." Imogen said.

"Okay. This is what we're going to do." Clara said, taking charge.

"First, this!"

Clara stood in front of Imogen and put her arms around her waist. She closed the gap and pressed her breasts against Imogen's feeling her friend's stiff nipples pushing against her own.

"Okay! That's a good start." Imogen said, putting her own hands on Clara's waist. It felt great to be holding her friend in the intimate embrace.

"Second, this!"

Clara kissed Imogen and put her hand on the back of her head. Imogen needed no encouragement to respond in kind and the girls stood hugging and kissing for several minutes, moaning into each other's mouths, tasting the earthy flavour of clay on the other's lips. Clara was already familiar with the taste; it was new to Imogen and she discovered that she did not dislike it - tart and muddy. Clara finally broke the kiss.

"Sorry, I had to do that. I'm so turned-on. Sorry!" Clara said.

"No need to apologise. I wanted it too." Imogen replied. "I've never kissed a woman before, but if I ever was going to, it was going to be you. And it was wonderful."

"Good. I don't know why I've never thought of kissing you before, but that was amazing."

Clara kissed Imogen again, pressing her body against hers. They enjoyed the feel of their breasts pressing together.

"What's next?" Imogen asked, keen to hear more of Clara's plans.

"Okay, third. I absolutely have to have more clay on me."

"I do too." Imogen agreed.

"There's a couple of things we can do." Clara continued. "We can use the clay slip that's left in the barrel, or the fresh clay. Or there're sacks of dry, powdered clay in the corner, that we can mix up. Goody doesn't like to open them until we've nearly run out of recycled stuff. What d'you think? Which should we use?"

"Or... we could use all of them?" Imogen said.

Clara's eyes opened wide and she smiled broadly.

"Fuck, yeah! We've already made a big enough mess, what does a little bit more matter!" Clara said.

"Exactly!" Imogen agreed. "Anything else?"

"Yeah. Fourth. That bag of plaster might as well go in the mix too."

"Mhmm. Sounds interesting."

"And, fifth. This!"

Clara kissed Imogen again. She slid her hands down Imogen's back to her bum, cupping her cheeks. Imogen moaned. Clara held her bum for only a moment, then slid her hands round to Imogen's hips. She hooked her thumbs into the sides of Imogen's knickers and pulled them down and they dropped at Imogen's feet.

Imogen, squealed. This was going exactly as she wanted. Clara was really into this.

"I am so horny! I need a lot more clay on me and I want it to be you that puts it there." Clara continued. "And then, when we're so covered in clay and we're super turned-on, I want to make love with you, Imogen, darling."

"That's incredibly convenient, Clara, cos, for some reason, I find that I want to do exactly the same with you, Clara, darling."

The girls smiled at each other.

"This is so strange." Imogen said.

"Good strange!" Clara said.

"Wonderful strange!" Imogen said.

"Immy, take my short's off please."

Imogen undid the button of Clara's shorts and pulled down the zip. She slipped her hands inside and found the waistband of her knickers and then she pulled the shorts and knickers down in one go. They fell to the floor with a splat and Clara stepped out of them. Both girls were now just wearing their shoes.

Clara released Imogen and stood back from her, holding her hands. Imogen had two small patches of skin on her sides where the clay had not got inside her knickers. Her pubic area was completely coated. Clara's shorts and knickers had done a better job of keeping out the clay and the tops of her thighs, pubic area and lower abdomen were clay free.

"Gosh, you look so sexy." Clara said. "I've never said that to another girl. I would never have imagined saying it either, but what you were doing with that clay on my face and how you looked covered in clay and thinking about where it was in your knickers got me so turned-on that I realised that I wanted you to touch me and I wanted to touch you."

"You're incredibly sexy too." Imogen confirmed. She loved the look of Clara's hairless cunt with its prominent labia. She had known that Clara was bare there, as she was herself, because they had been to the salon together several times to have it done. But she had never seen the results. She wanted to touch, but she was nervous to do so yet. She took a breath.

"I have a confession, Clara. I've been having dreams about us making-out for a while. I was too frightened to tell you, but I've been falling in love with you."

Clara put her hands on her hips in mock indignation. "Oh really! How long?"

"A few months. It started when you had your hair cut shorter. You'd had it long for years, then suddenly you looked very different. I thought you looked so sexy. I don't know why, but I started thinking about you differently and having odd feelings. And then one night I was masturbating and you popped into my mind just before I was about to cum. I came so hard thinking about you. After that I was having dreams about you - sexual ones - and I was thinking about you whenever I masturbated. I hoped it would stop and things would go back to normal, But it's not just dreams; I've been thinking about you more and more when I'm awake - daydreaming about you. I realised I was in love with you."

"Just making-out? The two of us?"

"To start with, but, no, I'm sorry, most of the time we've been full-on fucking. Gosh, this is embarrassing."

"Given what we've just been doing and how great that was, I don't think you need to worry about being embarrassed any more. You're forgiven, darling."

"Thanks." Imogen said.

"Forgiven for falling in love with me, but not forgiven for not telling me." Clara continued. "What did you think I was going to do? Stop being your friend? Denounce you? We didn't ostracise Cheryl when she came out and we're both still good friends with her."

"Well I wasn't sure. I was worried you'd be scared away if I told you I was having lezzie feelings about you and I didn't want to lose you. You're my best friend. And Cheryl has never suddenly come and told you that she's in love with you."

"Okay, but you shouldn't've worried. I could've coped with it. It would've been a surprise, sure, but I wouldn't've run for the hills." Clara said. She put her hands around Imogen's waist, holding her loosely. "Here's the deal. From now on, this day forward, I'm more than you're best friend. I'm your girlfriend, in both meanings of the word."

"Really? You mean that?" Imogen asked. Her heart was pounding. This had been too impossible to imagine.

"If you want it! Yeah! It's not a hard decision to make! Extremely easy, in fact!" Clara said.

"I really, really do want it. Absolutely! Yeah! Gosh, yeah!"

"Good." Clara pulled Imogen more tightly towards her so that their faces were just an inch apart. "I had no idea I could feel this way. No thought about doing this with you or any other girl, but it's like a window into another dimension has opened in front of me and I really like what I'm seeing through it. Imogen C___, darling, as I always have been, I will be your confidant, your sounding-board, your shoulder to cry on, your best friend and I will now be your girlfriend and your lover! Want that?"

"Yes, Clara. Yes I do! And I will be the same for you." Imogen confirmed.

Clara grabbed the back of Imogen's head with both hands and kissed her passionately on the lips. "That's settled then, lover!"

"Lover!" Imogen repeated back.

"Now, about this masturbation...Ohh, I like the idea of you frigging yourself whilst thinking about me. It feels kinky and weird, but in a good way. Do you do it a lot?"

"Yeah. Almost every day. I get into bed and think about what we've done during the day. Then I imagine you at home in your bed. I imagine I'm undressing you, removing your pyjamas, stripping you naked and then I'm kissing you all over and sucking your nipples or fingering you, then I'm eating your cunt, or you're eating mine, or we're eating each other."

"That sounds delightfully filthy you dirty girl. I think I'm going to be doing the same from now on. We can send each other pictures of what we're wearing to bed - or not wearing!"

"Oh gosh! I'd love that, Clara. Can we?"

Clara nodded and smiled her broadest smile.

They stood looking at each other, both nervous about what they were doing, but excited.

"Okay. Let's start by getting the trough upright." Clara said. "That plastic dustpan. We can use that as a scoop to get some of the clay back into the trough. Then we'll pour the plaster in and one of those bags of clay. The grey coloured stuff, not the white porcelain clay - that's expensive. There's a tap with a hose under the worktop with a spray on it.

"Okay, you're the expert." Imogen said. "What do we use to mix it?"

"There's an old electric drill with a special attachment like a great big wide cockscrew in the cupboard, but, on this occasion, I think we use ourselves, our bodies. We get in and churn it up by hand."