Imogen & Clara - Art Studio Mishap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me." Imogen said. "I'm going to take my watch and jewellery off. Save them getting damaged."

Imogen unclipped the clasp on her watch and put it on a shelf for safety. Her earrings and necklace followed. Clara took off her watch as well and put it next to Imogen's with her own stud earrings.

Clara bent down and untied the laces on her shoes. She tugged them off and threw them on to the pile. Her feet were the only clean part of her and she slid them around in the clay on the floor and dragged some clay down her legs to cover them. She knelt in front of Imogen and untied her plimsolls. Imogen lifted her right foot and Clara pulled the shoe off. She repeated the process with the left foot and Imogen's shoes joined Clara's on the heap.

"Can't have clean feet." Clara said. She scooped up some clay and spread it over Imogen's feet wiggling her fingers between her toes to get the clay right in.

"That's nice."

Clara stood up, pulled Imogen to her and hugged her friend, breasts to breasts, stomach to stomach, thighs to thighs. Both woman moaned at the feeling of the other's body against their own. Clara rubbed her breasts side to side against Imogen's and kissed her again.

"I think, Immy... know, rather, that this is going to be so amazing."

"Yeah, Clara. But not just amazing - outstanding. Out of this World."

"Let's see if we'll fit in the trough together." Clara said. She stepped into the trough and sat down with her knees up. She held out her hand to Imogen. "Come on."

Imogen took her hand and stepped into the trough and sat down at the opposite end, mirroring Clara's position. Their feet were touching, but there was enough space.

"This seems okay. I think with both of us in here, we'll be able to get the bag of clay and the bag of plaster and the water we need." Clara said. "Plenty."

Clara leaned forward to push herself out of the trough. Imogen moved at the same time and they collided with Imogen's face pressed against Clara's stomach. Clara put her hands on Imogen's shoulders to steady herself. Imogen rubbed her nose into Clara's navel. She put her hands on Clara's bum and gave her cheeks a squeeze.

"That feels very nice" Clara said.

"Doesn't it." Imogen agreed.

Clara stepped out of the trough and helped Imogen to her feet.

Clara scooped up the clay that was covering the floor around them. There was three inches in the bottom when she had finished.

"That's more than I expected." Clara said.

"Let's get the plaster in the trough." Imogen said.

They bent and picked up the bag keeping the rip to the top and dropped it into the trough. They tore the paper open and the plaster spilled into the trough, sinking into the clay and changing colour where it met the wet clay on the sides. A light cloud of plaster dust rose up. The girls turned away to avoid breathing it in.

"Now the bag of clay." Clara said.

They pulled it out from under the counter and, huffing and puffing, carried it to the trough. Clara ripped the end of the bag open and the dried clay cascaded into the trough. Clara connected the hose to the tap and hooked the spray nozzle over the side of the trough.

"That looks promising." Clara said. "Let's mix it up dry first a bit by hand, then I'll put some water in.

"Perhaps we should find your necklace before we do that." Imogen said.

"Good idea. We got quite a way through the barrel, so it shouldn't be too hard to find now."

"And we needn't worry about making a mess. That ship has sailed." Imogen said.

"Yeah." Clara said, looking at the floor around them.

"Clara, What d'you weight?" Imogen asked.

"Why?"

"I've got an idea, but I need to know what you weigh."

"Oh. I was fifty-three kilos when I weighed myself a couple of days ago." Clara replied.

"Perfect. That'll work."

"Why? What will?"

"Well, the barrel is marked as two hundred and twenty litres and its about two thirds full now, so it's got around one hundred and forty litres of clay in it. Which means, if you get in the bin, your fifty-three kilos, which is about the same in litres, won't make the bin overflow. Your volume is less than the space in the bin and you'll be able to reach around for the necklace at the bottom."

"Sure?" Clara said.

"Sure!" Imogen confirmed. "It won't overflow. Even if you put your head right under. Not that it matters much given the mess on the floor already."

"I like your idea. I'm getting in." Clara said. She pulled a kick-step stool from under the counter and positioned it next to the bin in a patch of floor clear of spilt clay. "Give me a hand."

Imogen stood next to the bin and held out her hand as Clara climbed the step.

"Hold the edge of the bin for me." Clara said. She turned her back to the bin and put her hands on Imogen's shoulders. "Ready?"

"Ready." Imogen confirmed.

Clara leaned forward and put some of her weight on Imogen's shoulders as she put her right foot into the clay. Her leg sank half way up her shin and Clara pushed down some more, then pushed her left leg into the clay. She sank quickly into the clay passed her knee.

"It's thicker as it gets deeper. It's chilly too."

Clara continued to sink until her feet touched the bottom. The clay was around the top of her thighs, just touching her mound. Clara moved her feet around trying to feel the necklace on the bottom of the barrel.

"What's it feel like?" Imogen asked.

"Marvellous. Really, really fantastic. But Cold. It's touching my pussy. I can feel the bottom. Aha. I think I can feel my necklace. I'll see If I can hook it with my toes."

Clara concentrated as she tried to get the thin chain between her toes.

"Got it! Nope, gone again. It's fiddly. There, that's got it now. I've hooked it between my toes."

"Great. Get it out and I'll clean it off in the sink." Imogen said.

Clara bent her knees and lowered herself further into the clay. It crept up over her hips to her waist and then over her belly. She pushed her bum down into the thicker layer at the bottom. The clay engulfed her. It rose up as she sank lower, covering her breasts until Clara was squatting at the bottom of the barrel. The surface of the clay was just above her chin.

"Oh gosh. This feels amazing." Clara said. "The clay's pushing at me. It's heavy and thick, not like water.

"It looks amazing from here. And a bit frightening too." Imogen said.

"I'm not frightened. I can't believe how wonderful this feels.

Clara pushed her hand down to the bottom of the barrel and reached her fingers around the chain. She pulled it out from between her toes and extracted her arm from the clay, which seemed unwilling to release it.

"Here, Immy. The cause of all of this excitement, at last."

She held out her hand to Imogen who took the jewellery from her. Imogen went to the sink and rinsed the necklace under the tap washing the clay out of the chain links and the pendant.

"It looks fine. No damage that I can see. Oh, it's one of those screw together clasps. It must just have come unscrewed." Imogen said putting the necklace down together with their other jewellery.

"I'm going under. I want to be totally under... I was going to say 'underwater', but it's more like 'under mud'."

"Be careful. I don't want to lose you in there." Imogen said. "Give me your hand. Just in case!"

"Okay." Clara said. She held out her hand.

Imogen held Clara's hand. It was slippery from the clay, so she held it in both of hers.

"If you can't get back out, squeeze my hand and I'll pull you up." Imogen said. She was worried Clara was going too far, but was turned on by the thought of her being completely submerged in the clay.

"I will, but don't worry. I'm good at holding my breath. I can do it for about a minute and a half." Clara said. I'll be fine. Don't worry, Immy."

Clara exhaled sharply and took several deep breaths to fill her lungs with air. She closed her mouth, winked at Imogen and closed her eyes. She lowered herself from a squat into a kneeling position and her head sank beneath the surface.

Beneath the clay, Clara spread her knees apart as widely as the barrel would allow. She sank lower, leaning forward to ensure that she was completely under the surface. Her fingers found her pussy and pushed inside. She wanted the clay inside her. She knew it wouldn't do her any harm. She had worked with clay for a long time and on many occasions had had splashes of it in her mouth and nose and in her eyes. It was smooth and soft and pressed against her in a cold embrace. Clara began masturbating, using her fingers to push clay inside herself as she flicked her clit with her thumb.

Imogen was quietly counting. "One thousand and nineteen. One thousand and twenty..." She wanted to be exactly certain when Clara needed to be pulled out of the clay. She was taking no chances. She could feel Clara rocking in the clay and guessed what she was doing down there. She wanted it to be her fingers pushing into Clara's cunt. She knew that they would be there in that precious place quite soon, but the thought that under all of that clay her friend was masturbating unseen was such a turn-on.

As she had so often, she imagined what having her fingers inside Clara would feel like. Like being in her own cunt, but remote. She imagined stroking Clara's clit, sucking Clara's clit. The surface of the clay was shaking, Clara's movements were reverberated to Imogen through Clara's hand.

Clara fingered herself hard and aggressively. The smooth cold clay inside her pussy and around her clit felt so wonderful. The clay pushing against her body, buoying up her breasts, pressing against her lips and her eyelids, pushing into her nostrils was heaven. The most enormous orgasm was approaching.

"One thousand and seventy-two. One thousand and seventy-three..." Imogen was getting ready to pull Clara back out. Suddenly, there was a huge convulsion under the clay, then the quaking of the clay stopped, the rocking of the barrel stopped and Clara squeezed her hand tightly. Imogen pulled fast with all her strength and dragged Clara out of the clay. A dome of clay rose up over Clara's head then it broke as she appeared through the surface. Clara pushed up further.

Clara stood up in the barrel, her body concealed by a thick, heavy coating of clay. Her head was just a large, shapeless mound. Imogen had never seen anything so erotic. Knowing that her beautiful friend was inside this mass made her cunt tremble. Clara gasped and took a deep breath. The clay very slowly slid down Clara's body. Clara cleared her face with her free hand and opened her eyes. She took Imogen's hands in hers.

"Fucking hell, Immy, That is amazing. I've just had such an intense orgasm. The feeling of the clay all around! Wonderful! The feel of it in my pussy!"

Clara pulled Imogen towards her and kissed her passionately. Imogen loved the feeling of the thick clay on Clara's lips. Clara let go of Imogen's hands and put both of hers on the back of Imogen's head as she pushed her tongue into Imogen's mouth. They kissed, tongues playing against each other. Imogen put her hands on Clara's breasts. She couldn't help herself, they looked so good covered in the clay. Clara leaned against Imogen's palms and sighed. After a minute, they broke the kiss.

"I could tell you were having a good time in there." Imogen said.

"I was having a fantastic time. You've got to try it."

"I want to, but I can't go under like you can. I can't hold my breath for anything like that long. My asthma."

"Fuck, I hadn't thought about that." Clara said. "What you need is a snorkel!"

"I don't think Goody has any of those in stock." Imogen said with a laugh. Her hands slide down Clara's sides dragging the clay coating away from her.

"She really should have considered the chance that we'd want to go diving in her clay barrel." Clara said jokingly.

"Shame. That would be cool. Never mind, I'm getting in the barrel. I'll just have to duck under for a few seconds then come back up. Out you come. My turn now." Imogen said.

Clara, ducked back into the clay up to her chin again.

"Hey, girl! Out! Now! My turn!" Imogen insisted. She put her hands into the clay to grab Clara under the armpits.

"Okay. I'm just topping-up my coating." Clara said. She stood back up again. "Give me a hand to get out."

Imogen bent her knees. "Put your hands on my shoulders and I'll help lift you out as I stand up."

Clara did as instructed and clambered back on to the step.

"Wow!" Imogen gasped at the sight of her friend in her thick coating of clay. "You look so sexy. I don't know why. I can barely see your shape inside all of that, but it's super turning me on."

"Thanks. It feels glorious. Now hurry and get in yourself. You really need to feel it too."

Clara came down the step to make way for Imogen who climbed on to it quickly. Clara helped her into the barrel as Imogen had done with her and Imogen sank into the clay.

"It's cold..." Imogen said as the clay crept up her body. "I'm getting goose bumps."

Imogen bent her knees until the clay was under her chin. Imogen spread her knees in her squat and pulled her labia apart. She felt the clay on her cunt and her clit. Imogen took a deep breath and leaned forward pushing her face into the clay and sunk enough to cover her head. She quickly resurfaced.

"Fucking OMG! OM Fucking G! Wow!" Imogen gasped. "Clara, 'feeling glorious' doesn't go anywhere near far enough."

"Good isn't!" Clara said. She watched her friend begin to enjoy the same sensations that she had had. She knew how Imogen was feeling and was disappointed for her friend that she couldn't stay down below the surface for long and enjoy the full experience of submersion.

"Immy. Lean back against the side while you get yourself off, then you won't go under again."

Imogen moved backwards two inches and braced herself in the barrel with her toes against the bottom edge on the other side. The cold clay on her nipples felt fantastic and she began stroking her breasts.

Clara put her hands into the clay and scooped handfuls towards Imogen's head.

Imogen guessed what Clara was planning. "Oh yeah! Go for it, Clara. Please!"

Clara pulled the clay up around the back of Imogen's head, then the sides, covering her ears. She lifted Imogen's hair away from her neck and smeared clay there. She combed clay through Imogen's hair with her fingers. She placed two large double handfuls on top of her head and dragged it down over Imogen's face. Imogen was moaning at Clara's touch and to her own touch between her legs. She closed her eyes as Clara's hands spread the clay down over her eyebrows and eye sockets to her checks and lips and then her chin.

Clara gathered more clay and repeated the process, avoiding Imogen's nostrils. She gathered another mass of clay and gave Imogen's head a third coating. Her face was a smooth featureless grey mask.

"I think that's enough for your head." Clara said. She pushed her hands down into the clay and stroked Imogen's shoulders, squeezing her shoulder bones. Imogen shivered with a thrill at the touch. It felt so good to have Clara touching her. Clara slid her hands further into the clay, sliding them down to Imogen's breasts. She found her nipples and rubbed them gently. Imogen gasped.

"Clara, that's so wonderful, darling. So nice! I've never done anything remotely like this. Never wanked with someone else there. Well, not intentionally. It's wonderful feeling your hands there."

"Hang on! Hey! What d'you mean 'not intentionally'? I'm not letting that slip by! When? Who? How?"

Imogen opened her eyes. "Oh Gosh. Well, my sister walked in on me once when I forget to lock my bedroom door. She didn't realise what I'd been doing under the duvet. It was so embarrassing. I was sitting up in bed caught mid-wank and she wanted to talk about a problem with her homework."

"Wow! What did you do?"

"I'd been so close to orgasm, I'm amazed Meghan didn't realise, but I had to sit there for ten minutes and explain apostrophes to her with three fingers inside my cunt and nipples like bullets. They were as hard as they are now."

"I think I might have noticed bullet hard nipples. I'm sure I would. Especially if they were yours!" Clara said pinching them.

Imogen sighed. "Oh yeah. That feels good. I was already so close to cumming and she was fidgeting and bouncing around on the bed on her knees as I explained it to her. Every time she moved, I got a jolt as my fingers moved in my cunt. I couldn't take them out or she'd've smelled me. She was so happy when she finally understood that she flung her arms around my shoulders and gave me a hug. I'm embarrassed to say, I came as she did that."

"Oh! Naughty!" Clara said. "Didn't she realise what she'd done?"

"No, fortunately. I was able to stifle most of my groan and I made the excuse that I'd got a pain in my shoulder. She accepted that and went off shortly afterwards to do the rest of her homework. Every time I have to put a possessive apostrophe on a name ending in 's', I'm reminded. I've never forgotten to lock my door since, though."

"That is so amazingly filthy. Your sister made you cum!"

"I know. I hated myself for a week afterwards. I could barely look at Meghan. But she didn't know what she'd done and it wasn't like I'd had sex with her. It was involuntary. Don't, whatever you do, ever, ever tell Meghan."

"I won't. Promise. Cross my heart!" Clara said. "But it is hot to think about."

"No, stop it." Imogen admonished. "I'm right in the middle of wanking now and I don't want to start thinking of Meghan! I'm thinking about your cunt. Is it full of clay now? Mine is. So full."

"Of course. Stuffed with it. My lips are pushed apart. It feels so wonderful. And you're gonna be the one to get it all back out. Fuck your pussy, Immy. Fill it up with clay for me. I want to see it full when you get out of there. Oozing clay."

Clara squeezed Imogen's breasts again. Imogen pushed her fingers into her cunt as far as they would go. She sped up her pace.

"This is so weird and kinky. Deviant even, but I can't stop it."

"Weird, kinky and deviant? Yep! All of those and I absolutely love it." Clara said. "Love that I'm doing it with you. Love that people are going to be making pots with this clay and they're going to have just a little bit of our pussy juices in them."

"Oh hell, yes! Gosh!" Imogen said.

Imogen came, groaning Clara's name. She pushed her breasts against Clara's hands and put her weight on them, gasping. Clara could feel Imogen trembling. Eventually Imogen leaned back against the side of the barrel.

"Oh, fuck Clara! Gosh! Fuck! That was massive. I need..."

Imogen quickly turned around in the barrel to face Clara. She pushed her hands out of the clay to take hold of each side of Clara's face and leaned towards her to kiss her. They kissed passionately. Clara's hands found Imogen's shoulders.Their tongues pushed against each other. Imogen sucked on Clara's lower lip, cleaning it of clay.

"I needed to kiss you. The need was overpowering!" Imogen said.

"The feeling's mutual. Gosh, I'm so hot for you right now."

"I'm on fire. Help me get out of this." Imogen said.

Clara helped Imogen out of the barrel the same way as she had got out before. They stood looking at each other, holding hands, smiling as clay ran slowly down Imogen's body.

Imogen tilted her head to the left and looked Clara up and down. "Hmmh. Very nice indeed. I've dreamed of being with you, but could never have imagined it was going to be as great as this."

"I've never dreamed of this or anything remotely like this before now, but it is wonderful and I know I'm going to be dreaming of this and you and us a lot from now on." Clara said.

"D'you know what we need now?" Imogen said.

"What?"

"More clay of course!"