Imogen & Clara - Art Studio Mishap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fu-uu-uc-ck, Immy! This is wild!" Clara said watching her friend abandon herself to her urges only inches in front of her.

Imogen smiled. "This...is all...your fault...you know!" She said between gasps. "All this...clay. But I'm...glad. I love...this... so...m-...much."

Clara held the sides of the trough to steady it against Imogen's movements.

Imogen continued thrusting into herself. She was close to orgasm, but needed Clara. She reached out her left hand towards her friend who took it in hers.

"Come here Clara." Imogen said. "I want you here, on top of me!"

Clara smiled to herself. It was as if Imogen had read her mind because she had just been about to make that move herself.

"i want that too, Immy. Very much."

Clara pulled her legs up from each side of her friend and moved around into a kneeling position. She leaned forward towards Imogen and moved closer between her legs. Imogen ceased masturbating and got into position for Clara to lay down on her. Imogen closed the gap. First, their stomachs touched, then their breasts. She lowered herself until their faces were just inches apart.

"Tell me if I'm too heavy, darling." Clara said and brought her lips on to Imogen's to kiss her.

Imogen kissed back. Hungry for Clara's soft lips. Her free hand slid down Clara's back and gripped Clara's bum firmly. Propped against the end of the trough, only Imogen's face and the top of her head were visible above the clay.

"I'm on the brink of the most enormous orgasm! My cunt's going to erupt Clara."

Clara pulled Imogen tight to her. Imogen's bum was sitting on Clara's thighs and her legs were each side of Clara's waist. Clara put her left arm up behind Imogen's shoulder and held her.

"Would you like me to see what I can do about that?" Clara asked.

"Yeah! Please!"

"Let's see how much of a cunt-quake I can give you, darling."

Clara slid her free hand between Imogen's thighs and found her opening. Without hesitation she pushed two fingers straight in and finger-fucked her friend. She kissed Imogen hard on the lips and pushed her tongue into Imogen's mouth.

Clara felt Imogen twitch around her fingers.

"Nearly darling." Clara said. She began thrusting and pulling her fingers in an out of Imogen's opening. Imogen pushed back and dug her fingers into Clara's bum.

"More! Moo-rre!" Imogen demanded.

Clara pushed harder and faster and flicked Imogen's clit. She pushed another finger in and raked the inside of Imogen's tunnel. After another minute Imogen came with a long, low growling moan.

Imogen groaned and gasped into Clara's mouth and pushed against Clara's fingers as she sank beneath the surface of the clay. She dragged Clara with her and held her in the kiss beneath the surface for thirty seconds before Clara pulled them both back above the surface. They broke the kiss and they gasped for breath as the clay ran down their faces. Imogen slid back off Clara's knees and sat up facing her friend. They cleared their eyes and smiled broadly at each other.

"Fuck, Clara! That was definitely a 'cunt-quake'. Gosh! Fuck! Thank you! Never ever... nothing ever felt like that! That must have hurt you fingers."

"No they're fine. I loved feeling you cum like that. In waves and waves. It's amazing to feel you orgasming and know I did it for you."

"You definitely did. And that's a wonderful feeling too. I need to return the favour. But we need to get out of this trough."

Clara looked at Imogen with an expression of disappointment. "Not in the clay?"

"No, don't pout. It'll be worth it! I could swap places with you and finger you 'til you come... Or we could get out and I can do what I've imagined so many times. Wanted to do so often. I wanna get you on the floor and eat you out. May I? Please? Clara, may I eat you."

So many times Imogen had imagined Clara's cunt opening-up as she pushed her head between her friend's thighs and spread her labia with her tongue to dive in and lick her interior.

"May you? Of course!" Clara confirmed with a huge smile. "I'd love you to, but my pussy's full of clay and plaster."

"I don't care! Clay! Plaster! Whatever! I just what to make love to you with my tongue. I want to taste your cunt and your clit and your cum.

"Well, Okay then Immy, as long as you let me do you as well. You're not getting to do me, if I can't be doing you too!" Clara kissed Imogen for a moment. "You can eat me, if I can eat you. I'm ready for it."

Imogen put her hands on Clara's breasts. "That sounds so good."

"Come on then, Immy." Clara said and stood up. The clay flowed slowly and thickly down her body, arms and legs and spattered into the trough.

Imogen stood up and took Clara's hands. She hugged her friend and lover, kissed her and released her. She stepped out of the trough. Clara stepped out after her.

"Okay, you get on the floor in the mess there." Clara said and pointed to where they had started with their messy exploration. "I'll get on top of you and we'll sixty-nine."

Imogen giggled. She quickly got down on her knees and slid-crawled to the spot indicated. She sat and then laid down on the floor.

Imogen looked at Clara and looked at her own body. She giggled. "Gosh! We're such a mess! I hope we can get all of this cleaned up."

"I'm sure we'll manage it. First, though, I've got the munchies. I'm really hungry to eat your pussy for the first time. I could never have imagined this, but you look so unbelievably, filthily, disgustingly, weirdly sexy down there, Immy, covered in all that stuff." Clara said. She put her hands into the trough and scooped out some clay. She poured it over Imogen's breasts. Imogen massaged it over her mounds.

Clara got down on her knees next to Imogen. She turned and put her hands between Imogen's knees and slid around so that she was positioned next to her friend. She lifted her leg over Imogen's head and slid sideways so that her knees were each side of Imogen's shoulders.

"Ready?" Clara asked.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" Imogen said. She lifted her hands and placed them on Clara's bum.

"Don't swallow the clay, by the way." Clara added with a note of caution. "Spit it out. The plaster probably won't do you much good if you eat it."

Clara pushed Imogen's knees apart and spread her own knees to lower herself on to her friend. The muddy bodies slid together, breasts against bellies. She lowered her head and focused on Imogen's opening beneath her. This is it, she thought, I'm going full kinky, deviant, messy lesbo for Immy. Why haven't we done this before?

Imogen felt like she was in heaven. Clara was hers. She was her lover. Clara's pussy came closer and closer to Imogen's face. Clara's thighs and stomach framed her view. And there it was. The tendons in Clara's thighs were taut as her pussy settled against Imogen's chin.

Clara pushed out her tongue and prodded at Imogen's pussy. It was covered in clay and she licked along the slit to clear Imogen's labia. She could taste the plaster mixed into the clay. It was astringent and tart and sour but she didn't mind the taste. Clara spat out the clay. She loved feeling Imogen's pussy against her tongue. She licked again and spat more clay away.

Imogen adjusted her position slightly and Clara's cunt was on her mouth. She sucked hungrily at her friend's opening and gathered a mouthful of clay. Following Clara's advice, she spat it out on to the floor. She sucked again and licked between Clara's labia. Penetrating Clara with her tongue was so fantastic.

Both girls worked energetically between their friend's thighs. They licked and sucked on the other's opening and clit, delving as deeply as they could with their tongue. They moaned in response to the other's ministrations. Imogen dragged Clara's thighs as far apart as they would go and pulled Clara down.

Clara groaned loudly as Imogen sucked on her clit. She mirrored Imogen's actions, sucking hard on Imogen's clit in return and nipping it between her lips. Clara felt lightheaded. Her heart swelled with love and pride as she imagined the time they would tell their friends that they were in love.

Imogen pushed her tongue back into Clara and prodded and dug at her tightening opening. She could feel Clara flexing and writhing and guessed that she was close to orgasm; as close as she, herself, was. She was so glad that this had happened. It felt so right to love Clara. This was the thing that she had imagined for so long and it was perfect.

Clara found a new angle and managed to reach her tongue a little bit further into Imogen. Imogen gasped. Clara pulled out and did it again. Imogen responded with another long gasp. Clara lashed Imogen's pussy, her labia and her clit with quick tongue thrusts then switched to slow gentle strokes. She hoped what she was doing was right. She did not know, had no expertise or prior experience, but it felt right. She was determined to give Imogen the most glorious orgasm. She could feel it coming. She wanted to please Imogen. She pushed her tongue back into her new lover's pussy.

Making love to Imogen and giving her fantastic orgasms was going to be such a joy. Clara was determined that she was going to become an absolute expert at pleasuring Imogen. She was going to investigate every possible way, every position, angle, technique. She was going to study every millimetre of Imogen's body and learn every response, every stimulus.

Imogen tried to hold off her orgasm, tried to resist the pulsing throb that was building in her cunt. She wanted to make Clara come first, but she couldn't stop the inevitable. Imogen came in a huge, crunching, bouncing orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Clara's lower back and pressed her thighs around Clara's head. Clara squealed as she felt and heard and tasted her friend climax beneath her. She had done it! The tip of her tongue bounced on Imogen's clit as her friend shook and screamed in her arms. It was the greatest sexual experience Clara had every had.

Imogen lapped at Clara's cunt desperate to give her an orgasm. She had dreamed of this so many times. Clara was kissing the tops of Imogen's thighs. When Clara's orgasm erupted she bit-sucked Imogen's soft flesh.

"Oow!" Imogen shouted in pain and pleasure.

Clara shuddered on top of Imogen as the orgasm pushed through her. A long, wailing sigh escaped her lips.

"Sorry Immy!" Clara said after regaining her breath. "I didn't mean to bite you. I came so hard. I hope I've not given you a love bite."

"It's alright! It was a surprise, that's all. I hope it does come out, cos then I'm gonna give you one in return."

"Oh! I like that idea." Clara said.

Clara climbed off of Imogen and turned round. She pulled Imogen up to a seated position and pulled her close. They arranged their legs to get into a close hug and then kissed.

"Gosh! When I got up this morning I could never have imagined this in a million years. That's such a cliché, but it's true." Clara said. "This has been the most amazing, unexpected, wonderful, glorious thing that's ever happened to me. Thank you for coming clean..."

"'Coming clean?' More like 'coming dirty'." Imogen laughed.

Clara laughed and kissed her friend for a moment. She continued. "I wouldn't have ever guessed how you were feeling. You've been so clever at keeping that secret. And I would have missed out on all of this and a future of loving you."

"I'm so glad you didn't run away screaming like I was scared you would. I'm sorry I doubted you." Imogen said.

"I. Will. Never. Run. Away. From. You. Darling. Gorgeous. Lover." Clara told her friend with a kiss between each word.

Imogen hugged her tight. Clara sighed.

"Thanks. I love you so much. I never expected you to be able to love me the way I've loved you." Imogen said.

"I loved you before. Not quiet the same way, but I loved you already. It's not been such a big step as it might have seemed." Clara said. "Oh! And don't worry that I'm suddenly gonna change my mind. This is permanent. You're stuck with me, Immy. For good."

"Likewise. That's what I want too. Like glue!"

Clara kissed Imogen. They smooched for several minutes enjoying the feel of the other's tongue pushing into their mouth and vice versa.

They broke for air.

"Clara. Okay, now we're girlfriends. What d'we do? D'we tell people straight away?" Imogen asked.

"I think we should talk to Cheryl. Ask her what she did; how she told her parents about her girlfriend; what she told them about coming out."

"That's a good idea." Imogen said. "I don't think my mum and dad will have a problem with me telling them we're together."

"I know mine won't. They love you already. My mum's cousin Paul is gay and no one in the family has ever given him a hard time for it. It's never been an issue. Mum has always supported me when there've been problems with boyfriends. Mum's biggest worry has always been that I'll get pregnant. So many times I've had the 'are you being careful? are you taking precautions?' conversation. That's not gonna happen now, is it."

"Ha! I don't think the equipment is compatible with that purpose." Imogen laughed.

"Nah! But I find it very compatible for loving you! Dad will do his usual thing; asking me if I'm sure about you - not because you're a girl - but just because. He wants to make sure I'm always happy."

"Mine are just the same. Okay. Cheryl first, then. Then parents. Then friends in school?" Imogen asked.

"I think we should tell Mrs Grainger." Clara said. "I think Cheryl said that she told the old school counsellor, Mrs Prentice, who made sure that all the teachers knew and stuff like that."

"Okay. You know we're going to get a hard time from Miranda Forrester and Lizzy Castle." Imogen said.

"Fuck 'em!. I'm not worried about those two. I'm sure I can put up with a few weeks of those lazy, thick thots calling me a 'lesbo' or a 'dyke' until classes stop and exams start."

"Good. Two us together." Imogen said.

"Just like it always has been, but even closer and with extra benefits."

"Mmh!" Imogen kissed Clara again.

"That's nice! I could kiss you for ages." Clara said.

"Same!"

"Unfortunately, I think we need to start getting cleaned-up." Clara said reluctantly. "The plaster is beginning to set. I can feel the mud getting stiff and crusty. One more kiss and we need to get to work with the hose."

"Yeah, It is, isn't it. Okay. One more kiss for luck and until later."

They kissed again, then pulled apart.

They climbed to their feet.

"It's getting flaky on my tits." Imogen said rubbing at a patch of dry scaly clay around her nipple. "Look! Will we be able to get it off?"

"Yeah. No problem. We can rub the loose, dry stuff off." Clara said. "Or it'll wash off easily. Let's leave cleaning ourselves up until after we've got the worst of the mess in here dealt with."

Clara picked up the hose and turned the spray head to produce a light spray. Sh began washing the mud off the tiled floor around the trough, the barrel and where it had pooled from the original spillage and their lovemaking. It flowed quickly down the drain leaving no mark or sign. The girls dragged and pushed the barrel back to its normal position and wiped off their handprints. The kick step was cleaned down and returned to its home.

The trough was more of a problem. The girls emptied it slowly with buckets until it could be lifted and the remaining contents poured out. The clay and plaster mix went into the gully. Clara added plenty of water to stop it setting in the drain. Eventually. The floor and trough were clean. Imogen cleaned up patches of clay from the sink top where their jewellery had been left. Clara sprayed their feet and ankles clean. The empty paper sacks from the clay and plaster went into the rubbish bin in the corner.

"Fuck! What are we going to do about our clothes?" Imogen exclaimed in a panic when she saw them laying clay-covered in the corner. "We can't go home in those. Even if we rinse all the mud of with the hose, they're still going to be wet and grey."

"We'll use the washer/dryer in the Home Ec. room." Clara said. "A fast wash and dry will take a couple of hours. We can shower in the changing rooms and borrow some clothes from the lost property box whilst we wait for our own stuff to dry."

"Genius, Clara. I knew there was a reason I loved you. Other than your great smile, lovely eyes, great bum, wonderful tits and that gorgeous hair that started my love for you."

"Stop!" I'm blushing under all this mud. Let's get the clothes in the wash and go and get clean."

"Okay, as long as I get to soap your tits and arse." Imogen said and slapped Clara on the bum.

"I think I might allow that." Clara said. "Do you want to come for a 'sleep over' at mine tonight. I think I just might need to make love to you again!"

"Yes! Absolutely! I was gonna ask the same thing."

"Good. Come on then, let's go and get showered. I wanna see you all clean and wet, without all this mud on you."

Clara picked up the muddy clothes and shoes. She went through the door. Imogen looked around the room, satisfied that the clean-up was complete and followed.

THE END