All Comments on 'Imogen and the Immortal'

by DragonflyDaughter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story so much!!! Can we have second part please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best I’ve ever read.

bsosweet2mebsosweet2meover 2 years ago

That was fantastic. Excellent writing. More please.

takenbytakenbyover 2 years ago

Stupendous writing, your style and descriptions might be the best I've ever read on here. I'm not even taking about the sex aspects. You're just a truly great writer.

When it said that he'd come for her daughter, and her granddaughter, did that mean that he was going to defile his own progeny?

DragonflyDaughterDragonflyDaughterover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much to the people who have taken the time to comment. Your kind words mean a great deal to me, and motivate me to keep writing.

@Takenby: The person who requested this story originally asked for the incestuous angle, and I agreed to hint at it but not include it in the events of the story. But the answer is yes, the monster would eventually defile his own progeny. I can only imagine what kind of consequences there are to vampiric inbreeding. Thank you very much for your enthusiasm for this story.

IndianDarlingIndianDarlingover 2 years ago

Beautiful and evocative, but also kind of depressing. I had hoped he would leave her alone after breeding her, so that she could live out her days with Frederick and their other children in peace. But I've created a headcanon that Cassius will eventually be killed by his daughters once there are enough of them, especially as they grow more vampiric in strength.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

İ enjoy reading ur stories....i think i have a knotting kink cause it can't happen in real....keep up the great writing while remaining safe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

90i53nfru1tz

I enjoy reading ur stories looking forward to more in the future plz be safe.

MindTrip412MindTrip412about 2 years ago

Extraordinary work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonflyDaughter@DragonflyDaughter
Erotica author with a particular interest in non-consent and non-human categories. If you'd like to commission a story, please feel free to contact me through the "Send Private Feedback" option at the bottom of story pages.

SIMILAR Stories