Impact 09: of Repentance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my imagination you were bold and arrogant and unashamed in your pleasure, everything you are, everything I want to be," I told her. My breath is short and voice high. "And... and then it was me on my knees licking your pussy."

As I say the words my throat tightens and I start to shake. Claire's hand slides off my flank and across my belly and pulls at my skin, exposing my clitoris to her lips. She's sucking me with new urgency.

"Oh God Claire," I whine. "I wanted you from the first moment. I wanted to kneel down and suck your pussy in the bathroom of that fucking wine bar!" I admit. "Oh Jesus... I didn't even know how to imagine this... couldn't even dream of you- OH GOD! ...couldn't even imagine you- OH GOD CLAIRE!"

I'm looking down into her eyes. She's sucking in her cheeks as she nurses my clit. I feel fingers sliding into me. Pushing deep, pulling me against her lips.

I grip the sofa tight.

"Mmmnnnn!" I moan. I want her to see me cum... I want to cum for her so bad! My whole body is stiff with the effort, as if I were trying to squeeze it out; give birth to it.

"Do you remember the first time you came for me?" Claire asks. She's looking up at me, her lips and chin are wet, her fingers are moving in and out of me, as slow and gentle as the tide.

My abs are clenched, and I realize I'm clawing the sofa with all my strength. I've spread my legs so wide they're shaking with the effort. Claire is looking up at me, her fingers moving slowly in and out, the ghost of a smile on her face. She looks so calm, so wonderfully at ease. I force my stomach to relax, to soften my grip on the sofa back, allow my knees to to draw back forward.

"You barely touched me.."

"No," she corrects, with a naughty smile, made naughtier by the cum dripping down her chin. "The first time."

I feel a thrill as I realize what she means. The night I pretended to be asleep.

"It was so wonderful Sarah," she whispered, her fingers sliding slowly back into me. "I was so turned on masturbating while you watched me, but then after... watching you. You held yourself so still, only touching your breasts a little. I thought for a moment you were going to masturbate, I had hoped you would, but then you just came. I've never seen anything like it."

Claire tipped her chin up and licked her fingers as she drew them slowly down. I whined as her tongue moved up and covered my clitoris, pressing and twisting before she pulled back again.

"You just seemed to glow from within," she told me. "You never touched yourself, hardly moved, and then you were cumming. All inside your head... I was taken with your beauty from almost the first moment - once I'd stopped being angry about my blouse. I was already smitten when you rescued me from the bachelorette... but watching you dance with Oscar that night, so fresh, so entirely yourself, that's when I began to fall. That's when I decided I wanted to be with you, that I had to be with you. But watching you cum silently in the dark, that's when I knew I wanted to be the one to make you cum; to go down on you. That's when I decided I wanted to make love to you."

With that, Claire's pursed lips return to my clit, I feel her drawing on it, feel the tip of her tongue swirling against it. Watching her face, listening to her, I hadn't noticed her fingers speeding up. She's pumping in and out of me, chugging at me with her lips to the same building rhythm. She's watching me, her eyes adoring.

"o..." I huff.

But I feel myself going soft, slumping over her. I put my hands on her shoulders for support. I'm hunched over. My body is wrapped around her head almost as if I were protecting her. I feel sweat prickling my back, beads begin to run down my spine.

"o..."

Claire's arms are trapped under my thighs, her finger tips are scratching at the wet skin above my ass.

"o jesus claire..." I breathe.

I push myself up, so I'm standing on the sofa over her, her mouth follows me, she's making loud greedy slurping sounds. I'm slumped over her, still holding her shoulders. My breasts hanging over her head. Listening to her eat my pussy. I can smell us.

"o god claire..."

Her nails are digging into my ass, my knees are starting to spread and bend. Sweat is dripping from my brows and leaving dark spots on the light fabric of Claire's jersey.

"i..."

Claire is gripping me by the ribs, holding me up. My hips are rolling and pumping in slow motion. My hands are clamped over her ears, my fingers clawing at her scalp, holding her to me.

"i..."

She's making high pitched sounds that blow into me like electricity. My spine begins to uncurl as the charge builds.

"i need you..." I gasp almost silently.

My neck is the last to unroll, until my head is thrown back. My body is waving slowly like a frond, sweat is stinging my eyes as my hips begin to jerk and a shock blows through me as my legs and arms stiffen and flex.

"i love you so..."

I hear her yelp and look down, I'm pulling her hair and spraying her face.

"OHGODCLAIRE!! OHGODYES!!!"

A great fountain is splashing her eyes and hair as she pulls away from me and I tumble backwards off the sofa.


*For those of you rereading these stories this is for you: on 05/31/23 I uploaded my final edit version of this story for moderation. This is about twenty-five hundred words longer than the original. The bulk of the changes are to Sarah's mad dash.