Imperial Patriarchy Index: Clones

Story Info
The Patriarchy Index Magazine Edition 02: Replicants!
1.5k words
4.44
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Imperial Patriarchy Index, Sponsored by Raincoat Corp, catalogues all Stable Female gene species throughout the territories and known worlds to the wisdom of the Patriarchs, along with their general demeanor, likes and dislikes, and methods for Masters to make them submit harmoniously to their will. It also includes a Case Study as a helpful Example, and some Products that will make that particular member of your Harem even more happy and loving for you! On this Magazine Edition, The Clone!

-Interviewing a Clone, or the impossibility thereof.

The darling of the Chief Editor, Pavatti, a Limited Edition "Grace of the Swan" Clone, birthed from the genome of a famous ballet dancer who gracefully passed away, is cited for the interview, as She´s the closest Clone around the office. Well-loved, and pampered, the Editor commands her to dress in a modest secretary uniform, as modest as it can be while still covering her bountiful assets, and she normally sits next to him, handling his papers and giving him something to fondle at work.

Her walking is slow and graceful, more an instinct than a learned skill, and as she sits, an almost imperceptible flutter can be seen.

-"So, Pavatti, what is it like, to know you have the genes of an acclaimed and admired Slave, all over the Empire?"

-"..."

-"Umm.. Okay... Have you heard about the new Witches that were captured at the Frontiers? One of them has wings functional on low gravity, and scientists are claiming they can replicate a new breed from her!"

-"..."

-"D... Did they teach her to talk? Go fetch the Editor and ask him if they taught her to talk... *cough, cough* Hey, can you talk us a little about your Master?"

-"...ah. Nnnng..."

-"Maybe the Editor was fibbing when he told us She was a Limited Edition? Ah, look! Here he comes!"

The Editor approaches his Clone Secretary.

-"Hey, Pavatti! What´s wrong with you? What did I tell you about being nice to other people!?"

He put his hand on her shoulder, as he bickered. Immediately, She spasmed, and gave out a long held moan, wetting the chair She was sitting on, fainting. Everybody was at a loss of words, until the Editor remembered he had Pavatti´s belt on edging settings the whole shift, and had forgotten to turn it down for the interview. The poor girl was not mute, but merely holding on a day long edge for his entertaining, and his rough touch and words had driven her over. Unfortunately, she did not return to any coherent state of mind until it was too late, so the interview had to be presented as such. Our apologies, fellow readers!

Hordes of souls seek refuge in Patriarchy. From Free Women discovering what "freedom" gives to them, to Witches who lash out against the natural order as a cry for help, and a request to be redeemed, to disenfranchised Males, swindled of a future by the lies of Egalitarianism, of the unnatural demands of Matriarchy. Most women who enter into Imperial Mercy are put back at their rightful place, under a Master, or a Breeding Monastery, but Males must carve themselves a niche, and most times do it with only the clothes on their backs.

Unable to buy a proper Slave, and with no potential yet to convince a Patriarch to invest in them by gifting them one of their Daughters, they would be left with purchasing the services of free use girls, or risking life and limb in Kidnapping Raids on the very territories they fled from. Seeing this, a way to provide relief to them was created. The Empire Provides, at least, with a minimum common denominator.

Meet the Clone. Created as an attempt to Grow an Artificial Legion of Spartiae without waiting for biology to make you one, grown in test tubes and artificial amniotic pods, they became a group of girls that were good at following orders, and not much else. Every one of them a clone of the others of their generation, they are plucked out of their birthing sacs already fully formed and developed, their minds and souls artificially programmed with a rudimentary concept of being a human, so they can undercut the value of a women´s job at every possible opportunity. A Clone can perform any Maid related jobs if taught patiently, with on hand training, even if she may simply freeze if presented with a new problem. Even if she was cleaned and dried of the fluids she swam on her Growth Plug just yesterday, a Clone can be Laid, since her shapely body can easily induce an erection and provoke an ejaculation, although she´ll be a floppy, bland lay until you instruct her to move and thrust.

Duplicate Girls can still be seen employed alongside Authentic and Genuine Spartiae, as they were originally developed to be, deployed on Zerg Rush tactics to save much more valuable units.

For the Patriarchy Underclass, returning home to a girl that considers looking at the wall a worthy use of her free time is strangely endearing, and fulfills the Empire´s promise, to give even the lowest of Males a Female underling, and a mate.

Although one may deride the common Clone as lacking personality... and dignity... and humanity... even the Patriarchy has to accept there are men who don´t have a gram of manliness, or whose life was not destined for a dominant persuasion. Even the gas store clerk, or the beancounter has to come home to someone, or else why is he behind a counter, or counting? This was a lesson the equal and beautiful societies of old learned the hard way, and all but Patriarchy continues to willfully ignore. Proxies are delivered to their customers on woman sized briefcases, on which they can be stored back, for short periods of time, taking into account muscle cramps, and homeostatic needs.

Even if Erzatz Girls can be considered too Vanilla for the Proper Man, you might as well be eating pure refined sugar, they do develop a personality, after a time, and they are not harmless, even if they prefer to remain static. Not uncommon are the cases where a Man in the bottom rung of society catches a break and is able to climb up, living with a Clone, gains a great deal of self-respect, and fitness, and decides to partake on all the good things the world has to offer. Granted a Spartiae after proving able to best and dominate one, he ends up constantly freeing her from the brutal dislocating holds of his first, then oh so passive looking, Clone, after the Spartiae had called her "a doll", and nipped at her far too many times, in jealousy. After all, they are Substitutes of Spartiae, and they may keep a clean, streamlined silhouette, but the muscles are still there.

Of course, Clones are Y-control locked to produce only females, and have their fertility significantly lowered, to avoid the Underclasses from breeding themselves into a horde. However, they don´t produce clones of themselves. The production of Clones is a Patriarchal State regulated Industry, its stock increasing or reducing in quantity and/or price depending on how much the value of "Authentic" Women needs to be devalued. Still, having so many women birthed by clones, and carrying the genes of clones around would make everyone a half-cousin of everyone else, so Clones only contribute key genetic material to the baby. In effect, having a daughter from a Clone would almost be the same as being Cloned yourself, but having your Y chromosomes switched to X right at the moment of conception, plus all the genetic and neonatal advancements Patriarchy adds to the mix.

The Clone that Patriarchy sells to you may also be biased to produce certain offspring, depending on where you are from, and where you work. Frontier territory Clones will produce Spartiae more often than not. Central and Capital City Clones give out Orchids, and Rural Area ones will make Hucows. The fact that Clones produce potential valued slaves is a covert form of welfare, and extra control. As an Immigrant Male with a Replicant becoming a father, now you have a nice payout for your offspring, but only if you follow the rules. You take your girl to the Agora, or the Boarding School, or the Dairy Farm, you participate on using daughters as investments, you put your skin in the game. Eventually, you buy a new, "genuine" girl from the proceeds, and start the path on you, or your heir, becoming a True Patriarch.

Raincoat Corp Paid Adverts!

Want to give something nice to your Clone Girl, but she was born with no desires at all? Except the desire for your cock, of course. Her eternal poker face won´t show it, but it´s there. Our color-changing contact lenses are the perfect gift for you! They are graduation neutral, and will cover her natural, blood red eyes with the color of your choice! Use them in tandem with hair color treatment, and she will look like any other normal girl. Give her a Nice Girlfriend Outfit, and no one will know she´s a clone!