Imperial Patriarchy Index: Elves

Story Info
The Patriarchy Index Magazine Edition 04: Elves!
1.6k words
4.53
4.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Imperial Patriarchy Index, Sponsored by Raincoat Corp, catalogues all Stable Female gene species throughout the territories and known worlds to the wisdom of the Patriarchs, along with their general demeanor, likes and dislikes, and methods for Masters to make them submit harmoniously to their will. It also includes a Case Study as a helpful Example, and some Products that will make that particular member of your Harem even more happy and loving for you! On this Magazine Edition, The Elf!

The Little Sister, and her Adored Big Sisters.

Midori woke up slowly from a deep sleep, on a communal bunk, as her sisters still quietly snored. Her hands came to rest upon her face, and slowly traveled down, caressing her thin, long neck as it lazily moved from side to side, rubbing her shoulders, and ascending to the skies, as they explored her large, slender arms, which hid a wiry, flash speed power, her elbows, and each other, dexterous, soft forms, before going back to comb her silky hair, and slide upon her elastic, developed, triangular ears. Midori was an Elf.

Touching her ears lit a dormant fire within her, as it had done every single other morning, as she repeated this ritual every day without fail. A rushed and excited intake of air preceded the descent of her hands over her impressive breasts, her fondling and pinching of them, and squishing and flattening of them, like two natural stress balls, but it was not enough. They hurried to her sides, on an urgent mission, and then they found resistance, just like every morning. Midori let out a flushed moan, as her fingers rediscovered a soft rubber-like edge covering unyielding metal, holding her nether area. It was her chastity belt.

A frustrated whine came from Midori. She wanted to tear the belt apart, touch its insides, and quell the blaze burning inside her, but another pair of hands came upon her, and restrained her, grasping her arms with one grasp, and covering her mouth with the other. Mieko, her Big Sister, had woken up. She was a lacquered idol, an ancient ideal of femininity, an unmoving monument that had become obsolete, but that she still loved very much, and many others did too. Mieko was a Clone.

"Eimi has ordered me not to let you awaken the others with your shuffling. Be quiet." She whispered to Midori, but the vibrations of sound, nestled so close to her ears only stimulated her further. Mieko did not relent, and instead kept whispering. "Think about Master. Think about Master. Think about Master."

Midori remembered Master, and understood this burning desire was his will. It was the proof of his unending love upon her, and her secret happiness. As she kept on hearing it, she stopped struggling, and snuggled Mieko in a warm hug, still needy and horny, but now fully accepting of her situation. On the upper bunk bed, Kyoka groaned, and turned around her sheets. Midori loved Master, and her sisters very much...

History of Elves

After the enormous success Patriarchy had with the Clone program, devaluing Women´s merits, to the point where the common female was happy to give any Man her undying love and fidelity for only a warm place to lay down to sleep, and a place to make herself a warm meal to share with him, call him her Lord and Master, and return to him the authority upon life and death her sorority had stolen from him unjustly, all as long as Men didn´t completely replace them with clones, several companies took upon themselves the job to improve the female form even further, and make it even more subservient.

After all, Clones had their flaws. Their emotions were subdued into a poker face demeanor, they had the desires of a jellyfish, and the incentive to match, no free will other than the one their Masters bothered to give them, and barely any personality. They were dolls that could be behaviorally programmed, and not much. Some approaches consisted in cloning skilled and strong willed females, who excelled in dancing, playing music, or singing, but it only succeeded in creating Premium Clones with a hobby.

One company had a different idea. They would modify women in masse to become as idealized as Clones, with a targeted plasmid code. Those women would become as pliant as clones, while retaining their personality, and become unbearably horny and desperate, to give them enough incentive to dance around Master´s whims and needs. To achieve this, they would have one of the R&D manager´s Harem Girls, a High-class Noblewoman Specimen, become pregnant with a genetically modified female, who would serve as the basis.

However, they feared improving the female genome as such would result in a class of superior females, who could defect from Patriarchy and become a thorn in their side, and so they looked for ways to make them wholly dependent on Men. The ability to conceive Male offspring was taken from them, to alleviate the risk. And, so that they could not satisfy their future enormous libidos with each other, a new erogenous area required for them to orgasm that only Men could use was researched.

Having them go completely mad with pleasure when having their womb pounded was considered, and added, but this was not enough. After all, any feminist can pretend at masculinity with a strap-on. It was then when looking at mythology that an answer was discovered. Elves. They had long, sensitive ears, and they were popular tropes on porn magazines. So, the first Female Plasmid carrier was born with ling, slender ears. She was the first Elf.

An Elf´s ears are a wonderful thing. Soft and elastic, fragile looking but surprisingly resilient, they are capable f enduring and healing from lots of abuse. Any Elf will get aroused and flushed when having their ears caressed, but to make them orgasm, they have to be pulled with force by strong, rugged hands. Their own delicate hands will not do. Even the hands of a Spartiae are still too womanly to satisfy them. A man must play with them, and pull them a couple of times, before she can be sexually fulfilled.

This does not prevent anybody from trying, as the Female Personnel of Raincoat Corp discovered when toying with Newly created, cute and innocent Elves when their handlers were busy. Toying with their ears without the required strength and forcefulness is the same as edging them, and the clueless female employees palyed with them, thinking they would safely lock them under the lower end of the girl pecking order, where clones were kept, but they didn´t know better.

Elves are biological plasmid generating machines, and exude the gene-modding compound that turns other women into them when relentlessly edged for long periods of time. It became a catastrophe, and a hidden boon. Most of the female employees caring from Elves became an Elf, and were overcome with the increased libido of one. Masturbating themselves to quell their horniness, they found no relief, and forced themselves upon other females, turning them. The facility was locked down, until all the affected females could be reunited with their Masters, of facilitated a Master to control them.

This is why Elves must always be belted. Any unbelted Elf will ambush her Master at every possible opportunity, to provoke him into punishing her with a deep mating press, as he pulls on her ears, and kisses her. If unsuccessful, she´ll finger herself, and turn into a mutation risk, as she approaches other women. Should enough of them become uncontrollable, it would cause an Elf Apocalypse.

Masses of frustrated bitches, not leashed by a Master, and fanatically loyal to Patriarchy, hunting free women, and molesting them, forming inquisitions on their own to achieve a semblance of order, in adoration and reverence to Man, all pulling each other by the ears, until Imperial soldiers descend on them to control them...

...which would not be the end of the world, but could severely hamper the ability of Patriarchs to have heirs. And that is the reason why unbelted Elves are freely released into rebellious, Egalitarian and Matriarchal territories, like pigs on a tropical island. After a few generations, the Empire comes back to find a much more receptive population, and lots of long eared slaves.

This wild reproductive power also lost Raincoat Corp the control over the sale of Elves, and Elf Plasmid. They refocused to selling products that catered to the new, exhausted Males who bought an Elf for their harem. Chastity Belts with extra security, Nutrition guides and Food products to calm their horniness down, and fashion or cosplay lines created to clothe your Elf to look just like the animes. Buying an Elf is a great experience for you and your Harem, and with proper training, their breeding can be fully controlled.

We shall talk in detail in a further index about the species changes that have occurred to the common, Vanilla Elf, since her inception, so be on the lookout for our Guide on Blonde Elves, Dark Elves, and Wood Elves, and our Master´s Manual titled: "My Elf was just Ranked as a Princess Variety, what do I do?" in shelves soon!

Raincoat Corp does not hold itself responsible over any sudden increases in horniness, or self-proclaimed predictive powers of an Elf as a result of a Harem having three or more at the same time. Employ safe compartmentalizing when handling your Harem. Always surrender extra Elf Daughters to the nearest Raincoat Boarding Institution, do not attempt to become an unofficial breeder.

Raincoat Corp Paid Adverts!

Vegan Girl Chow

If your Elf is homesick for the flavors of her village, but you and the rest of your harem have grown tired of eating salad, again, just so she can have some restraint for the rest of the day, buy Vegan Girl Chow. It contains all the nutrients to make your Elf happy, and keeps her feeding habits separate from yours. It comes in different flavors, according to your Elf´s race.