Imperium - Dynasty Begins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything evaporated once his cock entered her depths.

*Part 3*

He was dressed in his black hoodie and pants with white sneakers. Just as they told him.

He held his metal weapon in the hoodie's pocket and occasionally would run his fingers over the cold pipe. He wondered if he had it in him to harm someone innocent. There were ordinary people walking in the park giving him strange looks.

He sighed.

There he was watching the Embassy from a distance while the protests were amassing, nothing says 'look at me' like being dressed in black in the middle of the summer.

"Fuck," he whispered noticing the amount of people starting to assemble.

Since the early morning he was busy watching the building, the people and the events that surrounded the oncoming day. Nothing suggested this was going to be anything but peaceful protests. Yet, he knew differently.

He tried looking as innocent as possible, however, several policemen stopped and questioned him. Loitering apparently was frowned upon. He had to lie and say he was waiting for a date. Later he went and bought a bouquet of flowers. From that point no body approached him.

But he was watching several people looking around nervously. One man jumped every time someone would pass his way. The man tried looked innocent by leaning on a fence but was unable to project anything but nervousness. Soon he was led away by couple of plain clothes police officers. Samael sat and waited.

Night was fast approaching.

He started seeing people getting rowdy. Someone brought a loudspeaker and started their propaganda hating speech. Loud chanting soon evolved to pushing and shoving and by the time he arrived and mingled in the crowd; someone threw a punch. From that point on the mass of people were a spark away from full blown mass riot. He wondered, if it happened, would anyone be able to stop it.

As he mingled around the crowd he saw people handing each other rocks, shields and bludgeon weapons. Heavy wooden sticks, metal pipes, chair legs anything that could be held in one hand and swung was being wielded.

The people were fast marching towards the Embassy. They were chanting, "Leave Earth Now."

Samael lingered and noticed there were no cops. He thought, *Reconnaissance, reconnaissance and reconnaissance, * slowly the mob noticed and became braver in their marching.

Quickly they were at the heavy metal gates of the Mars Embassy. Imperium's flag was drifting in the wind. Samael held his head high. His blood started to boil, but he held back, still watching the mob and their strange actions.

Suddenly a spark was being lit.

One person jumped on the gate, followed by another and another. Soon thirty or forty people were climbing over the fence and streaming the last hundred yards towards the Embassy doors.

Samael grimaced, *Focus on the mission!*

Their crazed expression started chilling him to the bone. One charged at him from the mob still looking on and tried to tackle him, however Samael dodged and the man face planted on the ground, knocking himself out.

Samael noticed people coming towards the windows of the Embassy, "God damn it!" He yelled and ran towards the gate.

He jumped over the entrance and started advancing towards the mob. No security. No police. No one was protecting the scared people, who were now watching what was happening. He noticed people were terrified.

He yelled from bellow, "Call the damn police."

Some went around back, another group went to a small outhouse and a guard's safe house. Either potentially having a master key inside. He figured the 5 people that went that way would be easiest to get rid of. He moved from one to another knocking them out. As the last person broke through the locked doors and grimaced in victory; Samael had to be faster. So he simply jumped and high kicked his head to the ground. Effective, since he never saw it coming.

He searched with his eyes, but none seemed to have any weapons. He spat, "Damn."

Samael next turned his focus towards the people running towards the Embassy itself.

The mob was banging on the door. Hitting it with their weapons. One of them almost breaking it from the hinges. He searched for his weapon, but somewhere he had dropped the damn thing.

Samael reacted. He ran towards them. He pounced on the mob who were busy kicking the doors down and managed to knock few people over. The rest were too enthralled in their effort of trying to breach the doors. Their emotions running high as they saw the victory at their grasp. A tiny crack was beginning to show.

The few on the ground watched in surprise. He swung his fist and knocked them out. Taking one of their clubs and a shield he managed to smack others to submission.

The few men who were left, sprung blades from their dark coats.

He blocked few hits with his faux wooden shield, but the next man broke it in half. With a heavy swing he whacked the man over the mouth. He screamed in pain and went to the ground.

Samael swung again and found another man's face in the path of his wooden bat. This one didn't scream, but at the point of contact there was a sickening crunch and he went down like a sack of potatoes.

Samael felt like vomiting, "I warn you to back off from that door."

"What are you doing? We need to kill them," the remaining thug shrieked.

Samael's bat dripped with blood and embedded teeth, "I warn you, back off!"

The man seeing his gruesome weapon stood in shock. Samael reacted before he knew it. His body on autopilot. Stepping in he swung the bat just like those olden MLB players. By the time he finished the bat was vibrating as it contacted with his flesh and bones. The man, like the others, went down.

Samael watched horrified, the man's lips and teeth were no more. A bloody mess laid on the ground. He held from retching, for now.

He approached the door. They were barely standing. One more hit and they would topple over letting the crazed mob inside.

Before he could say or do anything he heard the gates erupting. The mob that separated prior, came back and one of them whistled.

"What happened here," the man asked cocking his head.

Samael scratched the back of his head, "Can I ask you, politely, to move from this property?"

"Fuck you, time for these elite pieces of shit to get what's coming to them," the man sneered spitting on the ground.

Samael grimaced, "This is Mars territory. I'll ask you again. Move or face my wrath."

By this time the rest of the mob silently came and stood right in front of the young man. Samael stood on the stairs and watched the mob's angry eyes.

One of them asked, "Have you found the entrance?"

The leader simply shook his head, "No, that's the only way in."

Samael's heart raced. There were a hundred people in front of him. Still more came pouring in.

"Good. That means all of you get to entertain me," Samael smiled, his arms were shaking.

The mob cackled, "What can you do?" he heard a brave voice yell from somewhere within.

All color went out from his eyes. Samael bent down and picked one of the blades lying in front of the unconscious man, "I'll show you soon. By the end of it, live or die, I hope the Holy Empress and God will forgive me for soiling their land."

He held the grip between his fingers. Giving the weapon few practiced swings. The weight between his hands was good.

He nodded to himself, "Good. The blade is ready."

He assumed the stance thought to him by his instructors. Remembering the rigorous training he had to endure just to prepare. He wondered if the kids were doing this, what was the soldiers' training regimen. Scary thought.

One man suddenly charged at Samael and he reacted faster than he was aware. The man was beneath his feet screaming in pain and clutching his missing limb. The severed arm lied several feet away, still gripping a bat between its fingers.

The man rushed to his severed limb, "Stay there or die. That's mine now," Samael growled. The man passed out soon after he spoke those words.

The mob's mentality changed.

Samael's calm reaction and the attack; its ruthless conclusion left them speechless. Some started shivering on their feet. Laughter and chanting suddenly stopped. A ripple of fear went across the group.

The leader's sneer disappeared. Suddenly the consequences of it all dawning on all of them.

Seeing this Samael grabbed at the opportunity, "For breaching the gate and encroaching on Mars' sacred soil I deem you guilty."

*I might not have the authority to do what I said, but they don't need to know that,* Samael thought.

The group woke up at the word 'guilty', but Samael continued, "Your sentence will be commuted if you surrender. If not, it's death for all of you." He chanted the mantra his instructors told their students so many times.

"You can't do that," one of them tried to speak.

"Shut the fuck up," Samael spat, "You breached the gates, encroached on our soil and tried to break these doors. Who knows what would have happened to the people inside and still; you don't want to face justice. If I had a rifle, I would mow you where you stand. Get on your knees, now!"

One by one people faced reality. They started to kneel.

"Hands on your head," he spat enraged.

"You wouldn't dare..." the leader spat.

Samael's hand moved before he could react. The man's head rolled on the ground and towards a kneeling female. She screamed in agony seeing the severed head staring her down.

Samael yelled out, "Anyone else wants to test me and my resolve?"

The mob was silent. Finally, the weight of their actions dawning on them.

"Sit tight for the proper authorities, I assume they'll want to have a long, hard talk with you. Besides, no telling what secrets you may have," he whispered to the terrified crowd.

The doors opened behind him and a woman dressed in royal Imperial navy clothes emerged. She directed her gaze towards shivering people kneeling on the ground. A man stood in front of them, menacing aura emanating from his every pore. The only thing he was wielding was a sword. The large crowd of people on their knees, shivering in fear.

Before the doors could be breached she was reacting.

She heard the commotion outside and was busy guiding the staff to the safe room. When nothing happened she wondered; why. Then she heard a single voice echo in the courtyard. Yelling at the mob.

Finally, hearing the voice herself, she became brave enough to exit the safe confines of Embassy walls.

*

Vanessa's body shivered. She was reviewing the Embassy's security footage. The look on the people's eyes wasn't normal. The crazed mob was stopped, very close to breaching the doors and potentially hurting anyone inside. She knew those glazed eyes were a sign nothing normal would've occurred inside the Embassy walls. Potentially everyone would've been killed.

Then Samael's arrival and the eventual end of the crisis had left her speechless.

"Why were they so angry," She asked her attendant.

He looked at one of the slates in his hand, "It's still being investigated, I personally believed drugs may have caused their brief insanity. However, as they have regained themselves at opportune time . . . I don't think that anymore. The time in which they regained their senses is too short."

Vanessa nodded.

"Where were the security and the police? I thought Embassy was protected," she thought aloud.

The man in front of her answered, his black and white attire was moving when he spoke, "We're still searching for an answer. Security left for a new shift to arrive, but the way they did it was not by the books. They should've remained and handed over their duties. The reason is still unknown."

She kept re-watching a particular scene, "Have you found them yet?"

The man shook his head, he glanced at his notes, "Not yet, all of their apartments are empty. They haven't used the metro nor any of the other local transportation methods. Space port had just 24 flights and they weren't on any of them. Seems like they just vanished."

She finally looked at the man in front of him, "That's impossible."

"I know, I know," the man held his hand up to stop her from going on another of her tangents, "I'm having the best blood hounds tracking them. Imperial agents are leaving their other tasks and focusing on this mission alone. We'll find them, it's only a matter of time," he waved dismissively.

She pressed a button beneath her desk, "What about the other matter," she stared menacingly.

"Are we ok to talk," she nodded, "We found 7 new worlds. All of whom have civilizations in various stages of development. We've yet to make contact with either of these. The units on sight are using drones to collect and amass data. Their language is not so different than ours. Their customs vary greatly."

Her eyebrows dropped down, "How's that possible?"

"We're still researching, but without proper tests we can only speculate. One world has many Civ's who speak in a dialect closely resembling medieval England. Their level of Tek is pretty low. Experts on site are placing them in lower modern era; 1900's to 1950's."

He took a deep breath and slid a Data Slate over the table, as she glanced at it her eyebrows rose, "Then there is this," his face was grim as she took the slate in her hand and started reading it.

"There are approximately 9 billion of humanoids inhabiting this world. They are, for a lack of better word, primitive. We've yet to find any larger cities, yet they have managed to colonize their moon," he spoke.

Vanessa watched amazed, "How's that possible? Maybe it happened in reverse? They occupied the world as they originated from the moon," she reasoned.

The man shook his head, "The Admiral on site has taken that into account, and all clues are pointing into the direction of the planet. They originated from it. How they managed to colonize a moon, we don't know."

She sat silent and read the slate, "A gate," Vanessa looked at his eyes, she didn't ask a question.

"Perhaps," the man agreed, "But we don't know where it is. The one ship we have in their orbit is still scanning, but we have yet to find something that outputs that kind of energy. A gate has to have an incredible power source."

Vanessa thought for a second, "Do we know how they look?"

"Only that they look humanoid," The man emotionlessly claimed.

She shook her head, "Anyway. Send two more ships. I'll inform the Empress of our discovery during our next meeting," she simply said.

"Noted Ma'am. Now if you may tell me what is it with you and your . . . obsession with this young man," the man simply asked watching Samael's face.

"Oh, Cornelius. This young man has incredible potential burning through him. Can't you feel it? The man has already begun his journey towards greatness," she grinned.

The man known as Cornelius shook his head, "I don't see it ma'am, perhaps you are mistaken?"

"The flesh of his flesh will be glorious," she enigmatically said.

Cornelious' face remained stoic, "As you say, my lady."

*

Samael entered the room, the key he was given working perfectly. There was a low light despite the bright midday sun. He was sent home after several hours of intense questioning by the local police. After they got nothing out of him but the facts, he was sent home. A wave of captain's hand and he was dragged away. Home, well he was walking inside Marcy's home.

She slipped her key during sex. And whispered her address to him. The woman after their strange meeting seemed radiant.

He smelled something familiar. Heavy scent of her sex in the room.

The plasma TV was on, "A wretched hive of villainy..." the announcer talked but before he could finish his thought the signal stopped.

It shut itself off suddenly, a sultry voice coming from the darkness, "I knew you would come."

"Really? I didn't," he smiled.

"Oh yes, it was foretold," Marcy seemed to enjoy her game.

He grinned, two could play that game, "By whom, I thought all prophets died."

A body launched itself from the darkness, if not for his eyes she would've knocked him out, "I got you," she grinned.

Samael smiled, "Yes you do," her sex was dripping wet.

"What now?" Samael asked.

Marcy smiled, "Now, we fuck," she rubbed on him with her sex to no avail.

Shit bit his lip with the force of her kiss. Samael held her shivering body as she writhed against him. He walked several feet in the dark room and softly let her down on the bed. They kissed hungrily.

She was already undressed, her heavy tits swaying in the air, "Undress, now!" she demanded.

He listened and his clothes left his body in record time, his cock already primed and ready. She licked her lips as she watched the heavy appendage twitch. Samael's scent already reaching her nose.

Samael threw himself at her breasts and she yelped in surprise, "I thought so. These are different."

"Like?" she asked sexily.

"What's not to like? They are awesome," he grinned and grabbed one, as much as he could hold.

The woman moaned, "Ooooh, I hope you don't plan to stop. Ever."

His cock twitched again and he placed it at her opening, "Fuck I need you, now."

Without waiting for her approval he plunged his cock deep into her. She screamed in delight, "YES! Fuck yes, that's good!"

He kept hammering his hips, still unsure how to do it properly. If the noises coming from the woman were any indication, he thought he was doing a marvelous job.

She kept screaming his name as her breasts gyrated, "SAM, SAM ... SAAAAM" her voice stopping suddenly.

Her face twisted, his body still hammering away. Still searching for his release.

Suddenly he was interrupted by her switching positions, almost motionlessly.

He lied beneath her now watching big wings unfurl behind her. Her hips started to bounce as she started to grow claws, her skin red and searing.

Samael tried to escape or move, however, her body had him pinned down, "More, faster, HARDER," she panted as she rode his hard cock.

The woman watched his eyes, "Yes my love. I am a succubus."

"Well, that was quick," he quipped realizing the woman had no intention of hurting him.

Her long claws raking the top of his chest, yet, no blood came out. She seemed to enjoy her erotic encounter.

Her dark red skin became darker as she became hotter by the second. He held her tits and noticed warm sustenance dripping from the source. He rose and took one in his lips. A hot, sweet liquid on his tongue.

"YES! Drink my essence," she moaned as she felt her breasts slowly drip.

Samael moaned in satisfaction as warm wave enveloped his entire body. From the tips of his toes to the top of his head. He felt good. He tried to vocalize his feelings but seeing her beauty and grace silenced him. He stared at perfection.

Her red hair flowed as she bounced up and down, Marcy's wings spread wide in rapturous joy. She climaxed again. Never, ever in her life had she felt like this. Her life spanned many millennia. Yet, never once she felt joy at bedding someone. Not even on blood filled, brutal battle fields of Nukkar. Walking among thousands of severed corpses of her slain enemies.

Yet, this was the first. So confident was she of her first conquest in millennia that she forsook every ounce of reason.

The first 'rump in the sack' was a gift to the young man. Blocking every tiny voice in her mind that said it was wrong, she decided to bait and murder him. To bathe in his blood and climax. Perhaps then she would be forgiven.

However, something broke. The ecstatic feeling, she felt, long forgotten, was blurring her mind. She wanted more. Needed more.

She felt her fangs grow, she needed his essence, "Raaaaah!"

She kissed his lips taking his essence with her. Letting his become hers. His vat was vast. She felt his emotions, his love was an ember. It was slowly becoming larger, an open flame. And soon engulfing both of them in its warmth.