Imperium - Dynasty Begins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samael's cock suddenly erupted inside her and she whited out.

*

*Part 4*

Psion Keldari sent their elite warriors all over the galaxy. Far and wide they sought to seed the destruction and chaos.

They were highly technological species that migrated from dimension to dimension. For eon's they built, seeded and left worlds to their own devices. Soon they got bored of their world seeding. Many Psion Keldari wanted more, they started a slow, agonizing descent into insanity.

Forsaken was diplomacy.

Forsaken was rational thought.

The search for peace long forgotten, all that remain is hatred for all life as it was known. They sought to beat it from existence by the most horrific means possible. Creating monsters from their ancient texts, they had plethora of willing servitor subjects that were incapable of any other emotion. Only darkest and most vile emotions remained in their servitor races. Those still willing to remain and watch the degradation of their gods. Their slip into insanity.

Some felt joy seeing this dark descent into madness. Their darkness willing to mingle with the putrid madness of their gods.

Her first encounter with a Psion Keldari was filled with fear, hate, anger and jealousy at her other more successful sisters.

They unleashed Marcia and some of her sisters on their first planet without much directive. She was given a simple order, "Beat them into submission. If they resist, kill."

She understood. Her wings ached for air, her claws ached for combat and her weapons were primed and ready. Marcia's mind was wiped. An added layer of difficulty.

They asked, why they had no memories when conquering. And they got nothing but silence in return.

Her first thought was being born. Her family was boring, her life boring. No love interests. A mediocre, vapid existence.

Then she killed her first man. And the bloodlust came. She tasted her first victim's blood and there was no turning back.

Somehow she learned she could morph into something else. The killings began. With each kill she felt reborn.

Soon she had 200 bodies under her and was chased by an army. Her first 1000-man massacre happened on a windy coast. She climaxed again and again. With each scream of her victims, Marcia's memories would surface. Soon she had everything. Strange creatures, the first people were. Desperate in their attempts at victory, but unable to do anything. Just die.

She grinned as men and women fell under her weapons. Her long hair became caked with blood. She grimaced in joy as she felt even her hair could kill. Hidden razor sharp barbs were sewn into her hair. With a flick she'd disembowel her victim letting it soak in their blood.

No way of knowing when her ride was coming, she continued her decimation. The population running in desperation. Some desperately trying to hide by any means.

There was no escape. None survived her wrath.

Many worlds later. Countless slain. Without a word from her masters she was exiled to Terra. Only a dimensional gate that opened and close releasing her into her dimensional prison. Millennia of waiting and killing people she stopped hoping and focused on living. Her bond cruelly broken. She felt abandoned, empty and wishing for death every day of her wretched existence. She tried war. Really tried it. Millions died, yet she got nothing but emptiness.

Humans were perverse little maggots. Easily trapped by their primal needs for sex. She bedded kings, emperors and queens of old, yet, felt little. Only contempt how their primal needs came first and foremost. Their eyes were on gold and their own lust.

Marcia was stoic, she cursed her existence for as long as she could remember, until a young man came and stoked her long forgotten fires. Her bond with her masters laid broken and forgotten long ago. A new one was slowly forming.

Even while talking she felt electricity like no other.

Marcia never thought about sex. It was necessity of life, yet she would bend over like a whore and let him impale her over and over. Her climax exceeded those of the battlefields'. Watching the young man stir near her she forgot how she craved for another. A being rivaling her. The young man had something ethereal about him. A fate was guiding him; she was certain of that.

Samael opened his eyes and watched the strange beauty bore her eyes through him. The beauty smiled at him, he kept caressing her breasts.

"If you don't stop that I'm going to ravish you again," she grinned sexily, revealing her pointy teeth.

Samael felt her feel his muscles rippling under her fingers, a feverish grin on her face. She kissed him, their lips and tongues moving feeling the sparks fly between their connection. He felt her tongue coil around his. His eyes went wide with wonder.

He felt something wrap around his member and gasped. Glancing down he saw it was her tail curling around his cock and rubbing it up and down, ever so gently. She moved and her clawed hand came in next. Both felt superb. He rolled his eyes and came. The spray was caught in the palm of her hand. She brought it to her face and her long forked tongue scooped everything in.

"Tasty," she purred.

Samael blushed, she giggled and pointed, "Man you blush easily."

They both started to laugh. Enjoying their embrace.

"So I reckon Marcy isn't your real name," Samael said quietly.

Marcia swallowed, "It's best if you know me as that. Knowing my name can be a little, dangerous."

Samael's eyebrows lowered, "Why?"

"It's incredibly tedious to explain. As you can see I'm not exactly a human. I'm a succubus," She stated.

Samael nodded vigorously, "I can see that. A foxy one at that. But how did you end up here?"

She breathed and started to say her story. She told him what she could. By the end of it she was shaking and looking for that connection so long forgotten.

"So we're talking about some sort of psychic connection?"

She shook her head, "Not really. I'm talking more about dependence. We need it like a drug. Otherwise we start to slip into our primal forms. As you see it here," she held her long clawed hands, she held her tail between her fingers, "This is considered a taboo form among my kind. Only thieves and murderers use it."

She saw his questioning look, "A murder of a succubus is frowned upon among my people. Those who do it go mad with power. Our masters love to use those who do it however, in heavy raids where they expect high fatality rate. After all, in this form, we're disposable. First couple of centuries I spent murdering daily, eventually that waned. Blood can be, filling. If taken in high doses. I awoke, before I did however, I came close to destroying the world. Twice. Countless were slain."

Samael watched, fearing his words would mar the moment. She noticed his heavy breathing. Marcia held her breath.

"My name, real name, is Marcia de Gull. All you need to know, for now," She stated.

Samael briefly nodded, his fingers caressing her exposed breasts, "So, I suppose I should ask first. What do I have to give you?"

Marcia's eyes went wide, "You . . . you don't mean what I think you mean?"

"Certainly, I want to help you. I felt something and honestly speaking, I would be mad to let you go," he simply said.

She yelped and mounted him. Her muscles shimmering, "I've never done this with a man of your species before. But I'm willing to cast everything away. For you," she leaned in and started to kiss him.

Something was flowing between them and he felt a small part of his being start to expand. An energy was moving back and forth. Palpable force was resounding within her. He tried to gasp but nothing happened. Darkness enveloped them both.

*

Samael disembarked from the shuttle on board of the ISS. A tiny bit of flame carried inside of him.

The orbital station was full of activity. Robots and androids helping around with their tasks. The AI of the station guiding them without much trouble or effort. He briefly scanned his pass and was directed towards his next flight. A light on the floor showing him the way.

Chaos was reigning on Terra. People were sick of the Martians and their 'rule'. Some even going as far to outright claim that Terra was never free. A ridiculous attempt at overthrowing people of the same race. Granted it has been few millennia since Mars was colonized. Still, the vitriol the humans on Earth/Terra exhibited towards Martians was downright puzzling and cruel.

He glanced at his slate; the message, "Extract NOW," still on the screen.

His mentor's insignia pulsing bright red. He swallowed, Samael knew something was about to go down because he shouldn't have been contacted. Extraction was left to him. He planned to stay several weeks, enjoying the scenery. Still he gathered what he could. There was just not enough time to gather any kind of information.

Samael kept thinking about the reason why he, a novice, was sent to Terra. Spying required extensive knowledge and skills that he currently didn't have. He was still learning.

The station offered an amazing view of larger ships that were able to dock inside and utilize its services. Several ships were lined up, a single one attracted his attention with a large insignia on its hull.

The ship he was boarding was amazing. Double engine monster. An Imperial Navy Cruiser. The ship's tinted windows gave it a menacing look as they stood out on a dark white hull. The design had a lot of sharp edges and it looked stunning.

Samael walked towards the station separating the hangar bay where the ship was moored. He was asked politely by a man for his papers, the slate he was carrying in his pocket had everything they might need. A glance towards the item and the man's eyes widened in shock.

He turned towards a large man in a dark coat, "Sir, the young man has the insignia you were looking for."

A large stout man approached Samael and took his slate with his large hands, "It checks out, I'll show it to the captain when I see him," he turned to Samael, "Welcome to the Dragon. Hope you enjoy your stay," the large man extended his hand and Samael shook it.

His bag was taken and he was led towards the loading area. There, a mass of men were waiting for something before Samael could ask the large man spoke, "Thousand troops to protect the Embassy, that's the most we can spare. We're needed elsewhere after this. So we can just about make it to bolster our forces."

"Where're you going," Samael asked out of curtesy.

The large man grumbled, "Can't talk about it. If you're one of the boys, maybe."

Samael simply nodded and quietly answered with "Right."

He was a left in awe by the size of the ship, it barely fit inside the dock, but somehow the station easily accommodated its size. He stepped through many people and inside the ship, which was cramped by comparison to its size.

He walked through hallways that barely accommodated the large navy man that was escorting him, "Aren't you needed elsewhere? You could've simply told me where to go, sir."

The man grumbled again, "Yeah. But if you got lost and stumbled into one of restricted hallways, it's my ass that'll get chewed out."

"Sorry, sir," Samael simply said.

"No worries. It's my duty," he led him to a wall where three lines were displayed, "Your slate has been read and updated by our AI, you can go everywhere except the RED areas. White are crew quarters, blue hold cantina and medical and green is for recreation; sports, music, the fun stuff. Red is restricted to all, but those with special permission."

Samael noted color among the rest, "What about black?"

The man looked to the color in question, "Well, let's just say if you manage trespass into black areas, you're better off dead," seeing Samael's frown the large man quickly added, "But luckily BLACK areas are secluded the most. You're never going to just stumble into a black area, not to worry."

Samael simply nodded and said, "Great."

"That said, my name is Commander J.J. Sung, First officer of the Dragon. I welcome you to our vessel. Our captain will introduce yourself at dinner to which you're invited at officer's lounge," Sung explained shaking the young man's hand.

"Where and when, sir?" Samael asked politely.

"Just follow the blue line, it will guide you to cantina. It's the same place, you're going to eat dinner with our captain. Dinner is at 18:00, so in couple of hours," he simply said.

After a short while the two of them stopped at a single door, "These are your quarters," Sung said and opened the door, "I hope you don't mind roommates, you'll share this room with 3 other crew members. That's your bed on top, showers are just down the hall. Cantina is open around the clock."

Samael bowed gently, "Thank you, sir."

"Part of the job, young man. I'm needed elsewhere, until we meet again," he was out of the room and off to his duties.

Samael took in the room and set his stuff down, since he had some time to spare he made his way towards the gym. He suspected there was one on the ship this size and he wasn't wrong. The gym on board the Dragon was extensive. It accommodated to every aspect of building one's body to peak health.

After his grueling routine, he was under the showers. Samael noticed slow trickle of men and women who were finishing their shifts and were using the shower services. He shaved what little hairs he had and brushed his teeth, then he made his way back to his room. Dressed into his best clothes he was soon on his way to cantina. Hopefully having a nice dinner with the captain.

The cantina was bustling with people.

Samael asked a man where the captain was seated, he introduced himself and why he was asking for the information. The man escorted him to the captain with a smile on his face.

"Good evening captain," Samael bowed his head gently.

The man with an eyepatch lifted one of his eyebrows and grinned, "Are you always this polite," he laughed with his gravelly voice.

Samael smiled, "It's the only way I was thought how, respect everyone."

The man eyed him critically as Samael was shown to a spot next to the captain, "What do you do when someone doesn't deserve your respect?"

Samael shrugged, "I can only behave politely. If people choose to see my politeness as weakness, then it's on them."

The man still eyed him carefully, "Enough. For now, we eat. A man needs his food to remain a man, or a woman," he laughed at his joke and stuffed a large slice of meat in his mouth.

Samael watched and ate his meal in silence.

As the meal approached its conclusion the captain spoke again, "We're going to see you off to the orbital station around Mars and we're off as soon as we can, sadly our services are expected elsewhere."

Samael nodded, "I understand. As much as I would love to see and hear more about this glorious ship, I understand."

"Maybe next time," The man stood and shook his hand.

He was out the door and Samael was left with his thoughts.

He wondered when and if that will come to be. If ever. He smiled knowing the places the old veteran could go were limited.

Samael's place among the stars and his fate, was yet to be determined.