All Comments on 'Imperius Ch. 08'

by Damoiselle

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes! A new chapter!

I wish it wasn’t so short, though, still, at least we got so etching new. Hope to see more soon!

BloopBleepBloopBleepover 3 years ago
Yes!!!!

Like Christmas in October! Sooo excited about this chapter. It didn’t have graphic sex but it kept up the tension and amazing storytelling. I want to know everything about Saphir and Ariadne, but I love how fleshed out all the characters are. For some reason I always picture the sky ships returning triumphantly after conquering another country but I have no idea where this is going in the long run.

Keep it up! Continue at your own pace and take care of yourself Damoiselle!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 3 years ago
Hope you update quickly!

I hate cliffhangers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story

Please continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Saphir

I just hope somehow, someway Saphir dies a painful death

FromTxFromTxover 3 years ago
Love the plot and story

Your heroine/anti hero development are really good. Hope you continue- Saphir that was harsh. Glad she knows she truly is alone in enemy camp. Love her growth.

FromTxFromTxover 3 years ago
Love this story

Hope you finish it. Saphir o Saphir she has your number now. I am really liking how much you are rbi going forth the characters. It interesting Magnus believes in his cause and she never will conform. Love the heroine/anti-hero development. Cannot wait to see where it goes. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Second Coming?

This story is uncannily similar to the unfunished A Gilded Cage series from 6 years ago. Could this be that story reborn, rising from the ashes once more? Perhaps all that waiting has finally paid off...

FromTxFromTxover 3 years ago
It’s own unique story

Anonymous.having read the story you mentioned i don’t find it similar or worth making petty remarks. . I think those allegations are really unnecessary and insulting. . The writing is so different and the world building queen v. medic, modern v. Futuristic, that your comment seems out of place.

Becoming_PeleBecoming_Peleover 3 years ago

The plot thickens. . . I've been anxiously awaiting this chapter and find its direction interesting, as it adds even more dimension to the characters. I know you have a real life out there besides writing this wonderful series, but I pray you'll finish the next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite story! I can't wait for part 9!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally

So glad you haven't abandoned this story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Chemistry

Hi, I'm really loving this series. I read a lot of romances and you're able to create a chemistry between the man and woman that is interesting, hot and uncomfortable. Most writing I've seen can't maintain this chemistry and make the story interesting. I'm really wondering if this evolves into a relationship that goes anywhere. He is obsessed with her but does he actually comes to love her and see her as a real person? Does he value her happiness and well-being OR is he just a jerk that it's all for him. We're left guessing bc of the multiple point of views.

Also, against the backdrop of war and something akin to Roman politics. It's a enemy-to-lovers story and there's a huge odds against it having a happy ending. Hopefully, it's a satisfying ending, one way or the other. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

This is a brilliant story, since discovering it I'm really looking forward to all future chapters. I realize it's a lot of work but keep them coming. Please don't make us wait too long!

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Yesssssssssssss

YESSSSSSSS all the YESSSS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

I love this story and I can’t wait to continue reading! I’m so excited for future chapters and how your story evolves. Your writing is amazing and you make the characters and the plot come to life, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please publish the next chapter!

Been coming back to check whether the next chapter is out consistently! The writing is marvelous!! Please don’t leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Suspense

Congratulations !!!

The suspense you've created is akin to that with - "Who shot JR ?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Something fishy

The writing is good, but it's nothing special. I don't know what build-up the previous commenter is referring to. There is absolutely no sex and 2 anemic pages to this chapter.... And this shot to number 1 rank of Non-Con Top List. With only 18k views. That's highly improbable. Lit readers are not stupid. Ok. I'm gonna say it. I very much doubt the star rating of this story. Someone's been messing with the voting, herself. Sadly, there is little originality to this work, as it is very similar to The Rebellious Slave: futuristic war, slaver invaders, male antagonist is high in chain of command, heroine is a medic and gets captured as slave, a male relative of the heroine is a weapon/bomb builder, truth serum/technology used... I could keep going but it is VERY obviously inspired by that tremendous work, except the characters in that story are complex and not one-dimensional. The most original part of Imperius is the allegory to the Roman Empire but the plot is derivative and missed more interesting directions. I rue this loss. Because it could have been glorious! If the writer spent less time faking the voting results and instead listened to the readers (instead of being defensive) she would have realized a much more successful story. That's the whole benefit of Literotica. But everyone learns from experience. I hope you will continue to improve, because you do have great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it! 5 stars. Characters are intriguing, plot is fun. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

I read TRS as well, and I think these 2 stories feel different. Hopefully Damoiselle finishes this one!

V_VoltV_Voltover 3 years ago

To Anon "Something Fishy", I too was surprised when this chapter shot to #1 in Non-Con and I think Laurel took it down immediately to investigate the voting results. That being said, it's uncalled for to accuse the writer of trumping up the votes herself. On what basis do you base your assumption? What evidence do you have of this supposed "doubt"? If something is "improbable" it doesn't mean it's impossible. Because in the real world, we don't make baseless accusations without proof. Or at least, intelligent people don't, who care not to be perceived as dishonorable fools. But I suppose that is the reason, you chose to hide behind an anonymous tag, as a coward would. I can offer another explanation for this shooting to #1 spot quickly. Avid fans, especially after a long chapter hiatus in a beloved story (such as this one) jump to read and vote 5 stars as soon as a chapter is posted. And many fans will vote more than once, when they get excited. But that is my opinion. I do not impose my views nor do I believe I'm supremely correct. And I quite like the writing here. Cheers.

FromTxFromTxover 3 years ago
To add to the commentary

The Dear Anonymos:

I think making accusations it’s horrid. This is a well written story and get over the fact that accusing the writer and her fans out of nowhere of just silliness— there is a fan base and who cares what is it to you whether it shot up in ranking or not? Baseless accusations have no place here we have enough of them on the real world. If you don’t want to read don’t and move on.

The story is great. The writing fabulous. And FYI there are only so many tropes to draw upon. Enemies to lovers is a well established trope, so are vampires, non con, taboo, conquest, use of technology, invaders.

Please try to watch your “comments” that just cause harm without really knowing what you are talking about.

FoxycatladyFoxycatladyover 3 years ago
More please!!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm sorry

I commented previously on this chapter regarding writer increasing the votes herself. I have to admit, in retrospect, I have no evidence of my allegations and frankly it really doesn't matter one flying leap. It was mean spirited and unnecessary. Damoiselle, I sincerely appologize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The Somethign Fishy guy/gal is a jerk but you gotta admit, medic war slave and male relative weapon builder are not tropes, as FromTx said, but are highly specific story details that were copied from Rebellious slave. I miss the TRS story!!!! When is HIsPet gonna finally edit and repost everything she took down?

SkyeGSkyeGover 3 years ago
All I know

All I know is that the writing is excellent and the sex is particularly exquisite... perhaps most importantly, it took my mind off Covid.

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 3 years agoAuthor
Re Anon:

"I'm sorry

I commented previously on this chapter regarding writer increasing the votes herself. I have to admit, in retrospect, I have no evidence of my allegations and frankly it really doesn't matter one flying leap. It was mean spirited and unnecessary. Damoiselle, I sincerely appologize."

I actually disagree that it wouldn't matter a flying leap. I personally think that would be a very serious infraction that a writer would deserve to be reported for, but I do agree that it's better to reserve making the accusation for cases where you have evidence of it, and I appreciate the apology.

"The Somethign Fishy guy/gal is a jerk but you gotta admit, medic war slave and male relative weapon builder are not tropes, as FromTx said, but are highly specific story details that were copied from Rebellious slave. I miss the TRS story!!!! When is HIsPet gonna finally edit and repost everything she took down?"

I think I saw that she has re-uploaded at least some of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am dying for the next chapter! I started reading this story over summer and devoured it and keep checking back for more chapters. The relationship building between characters who are are flawed is great and the sex scenes are unique and diverse. Please distract me from my covid world and post another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm in love with this

Just read every chapter, I am invested in the story, the characters, the politics, the world! If this were a book available for purchase I would buy it, also from the first chapter to now you have clearly taken feedback and improved your writing and it shows! This is the first time I have ever commented on a story on this site, i love it so much

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 3 years ago
Great story

Hope you will be back soon to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More please

Really great story, end of my seat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Make Magnus suffer

It'll be interesting to see Magnus in a vulnerable state, perhaps a love rival can show it.

Aside with his obsession for her, it'll be nice to see how much he truly loves her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story! Saw the latest chapter, so I re-read the entire story thus far. Looking forward to what’s to come!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

damn she is a dumbass ! why are you making me hate her? does she not even remember how he brutally raped her anally ?why do you skip any reaction of her about how brutal he was with her ? why no lube does she feel no pain no grudge no hate towards that insensitive ungrateful badtard ? is she not a human ? please dont rush with the story at least dont skip her character development . you are ruining her as a character or human you are transforming her inti a sexbot or bimbo instead of ruins of war

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ugh. The wait is eternal. I am excited to know the other mysteries sorrounding the rebels and Lilah’s lost love. I am very intrigued with how you will proceed with Magnus’ obsession with Lilah... she is obviously not immune to him but how will it end I wonder when Magnus is set to enslave her country.

4u2_nv4u2_nvalmost 3 years ago

I know writing takes a long time and a lot of sacrifice but please don't give up on this story because we haven't! So much rich culture, varied characters, and depth to the drama. Please please don't give up on it. Because I know it will be worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please make saphire and specially magnus to suffer for each and every torture he put upon her

he looks on for her wellbeing only to break her again push her again and then make her to break her again unless the real sweet brave lilah is gone to be replaced by a sexbot to please magnus sadistic pain pleasure kinks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!! You are a great storyteller. Please finish the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue the story, your fans are waiting desperately. And please do not listen to the comments trying to meddle into the storyline, it is yours of course and fantastic as it is. It can turn out as a great erotic novel, as e.g. the captive prince. It would really be a pity to leave it unfinished or rush it. I check monthly for the next chapter and I am each time deceived, as many others obviously. Please ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Damoiselle - was excited to see that you posted a comment a few months back and gave me hope that you were continuing the story - eagerly awaiting an update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE continue this story!! I find it to have an original storyline to most on here and I want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

make magnus suffer please

he is irredeamable how can he tear her rectum and laugh at her pain poor sweet angel no one cares about her pain and feelings she did nothing wrong to magnus

she saved his life and in return he repeatedly raped and now sodomised her

how can he put her through so much pain ?

she also misses her sweet fiance whom she never saw since the war broke out

everything is going against her please make her stronger so she fucks magnus ass dry and give him his first painal just like he did to her against her will

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How long does it take literotica to review submissions before updating, it's been 4 days

DamoiselleDamoiselleover 2 years agoAuthor

@ Anon Chapter 8 took about a week and a half to get through the review system. That was during a spike in submissions after the pandemic hit, however. I'm not sure about the rate of submissions right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When i first read this chapter i didnt pick up on the little nuances. Only going back do I appreciate it fully and realise her dad is probably dead. Great writing! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamoiselle@Damoiselle
12/09: I've submitted Imperius Ch. 9. Hopefully it uploads quickly. To all my readers: Feel free to save my stories for your own personal use. It is possible that someday I will work some of them into a novel, and I want you to know that you're welcome to save the origina...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Imperius Ch. 07 Previous Part
Imperius Series Info